The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
openmind

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by openmind » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:40 pm
openmind wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:24 pm
then where the misunderstanding of the information in the video? Based on video ICO will be 8.10.2018, I know that ICO is not IPO, so ICO was promised.
Misunderstanding from the people of what that video represents. They think it is the date for the company to go public and to be able to exchange coin for fiat but look at the video, it clearly says "ICO". And it was not canceled yet.

As for going public, that is also the plan to be the october but that was not announced officially in case not everything is ready cause not everything is up to them and also past German investigation made some problems and delays.
OK, but ICO is most important, after ICO all haters have to shut up.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:34 pm

Luival wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 pm
Even supposing ICO go public, what will that mean ? will it be listed on Coinmarketcap? will we have a hash address? will the ONE blockchain remain centralized? We know very little regarding the technical/ operational aspects. According to jeniuses like Jose Gordo and what is left of the italian IMAs all is preceeding to the perfection.
coinmarketcap is not impportant for onecoin at all, that is nothing but a private central webaite that decides who to add and who to screw. It is only needed for those projects that need to attract new users with being ranked higher but there are many better similar topic websites also, not just coinmarketcap.com and Onecoin does not need any of them cause they already have enough users for the start.

I am not sure if you understand your question "will we have hash address"? What do you mean? You are not comfortable with your username when someone needs to send you coins but you want to simplify it with a long encrypted address so they can send it to you easier? :)
I am seeing project struggle to get away from complicated addresses to email or username so they can be easily be used but seems like Onecoin users are not happy that their project already had that from the beginning and want to go back to stone age :D

I am not sure about blockchain if it will remain centralized and closed. My opinion is that it should get distributed for security reasons.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:36 pm

openmind wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:55 pm
Again, this ICO was supposed to be to sell tokens to investors and that has nothing to do with haters. Going public is another thing and company might do it any time, august, september, october, november, who knows.

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:46 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:36 pm
openmind wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:55 pm
Again, this ICO was supposed to be to sell tokens to investors and that has nothing to do with haters. Going public is another thing and company might do it any time, august, september, october, november, who knows.
On www.onecoinico.io
we can read, that Oct.8 2018 is End of Coin Offering and Start converting OFCs into ONE, so???

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:58 pm

openmind wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:46 pm
we can read, that Oct.8 2018 is End of Coin Offering and Start converting OFCs into ONE, so???
Exactly, but it doesn't say ONE to FIAT.

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:58 pm
openmind wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Exactly, but it doesn't say ONE to FIAT.
Sure, but it means The ONE (OneCoin cryptocurrency) will be public or not??

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:11 am

It doesn't say that Onecoin company will move to be public so we don't know that. I personally do not watch at that website cause that platform was lost when servers were taken, IT did not make a backup so that idea might not even happen, but it was never canceled and October 08 is still ahead.
So... mystery :D

openmind

Post by openmind » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:18 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:11 am
It doesn't say that Onecoin company will move to be public so we don't know that. I personally do not watch at that website cause that platform was lost when servers were taken, IT did not make a backup so that idea might not even happen, but it was never canceled and October 08 is still ahead.
So... mystery :D
yes it is clear, but what it can mean that OneCoin cryptocurrency going to publick but OneCoin company may be not?

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:44 am

The company need to clear the air on this October 08, most people believes it the date they could start exchanging their coins on xcoinx or any other platform, and I know a lot of people waiting on that date.

openmind

Post by openmind » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:20 am

Jtosho wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:44 am
The company need to clear the air on this October 08, most people believes it the date they could start exchanging their coins on xcoinx or any other platform, and I know a lot of people waiting on that date.
It is clear, company cleared this one year ago, watch this video from 32 miutes with Dr. Ruja: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or1T3XANZ-w&t=2075s

Most people believes in their wishes not facts