The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:00 pm

That is video created for public offering at onecoinico.io website, not for company going public and opening exchange. So much missinderstanding

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:00 pm
That is video created for public offering at onecoinico.io website, not for company going public and opening exchange. So much missinderstanding
OK, thank you, but who is behind onecoinico.io?

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Have just confirmed with an Inner Circle Member of GLG, Mark Nishiyama & he's absolutely confident that
the ICO on the 8th October is a definite thing; No doubt about that ....

- And so far Corporate or the Company spokesperson has not denied that the ICO on the 8th October will
be delayed!!!

Anita

Post by Anita » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Yesterday through Instagram asked José Gordo how goes One Coin? And the video answered the following (I transcribe it in a textual way):

"Well to your question, One Coin is super super good, we are very happy we practically have the release to the public market on October 8, so happy happy filling rooms throughout Latin America and around the world and with a fantastic bone tour that happy"

I could also see a support email where they report that the date of October 8 is not confirmed, but as I said in another previous comment, the leaders of One Life give it as a fact.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:57 pm

openmind wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:18 pm
That website indeed belongs to the company

Luival

Post by Luival » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Igor, can you elaborate on the 100% of ecosystem being ready, does it have something to do with the sustainability of the overall project?
The term ecosystem means all and nothing that's why it is better to focus on the meaning we are giving to words. Thanks
I want also to express my thanks to Igor and to all the partecipants of this blog since we are all animated by the same objective , the success of OneLife project.
Last edited by Luival on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:57 pm
openmind wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:18 pm
That website indeed belongs to the company
then where the misunderstanding of the information in the video? Based on video ICO will be 8.10.2018, I know that ICO is not IPO, so ICO was promised .

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Luival wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 pm
Igor, can you elaborate on the 100% of ecosystem being ready, does it have something to do with the sustainability of the overall project?
The term ecosystem means all and nothing that's why it is better to focus on the meaning we are giving to words. Thanks
I want also to express my thanks to Igor and to all the partecipants of this blog since we are all animated by the same objective , the success of OneLife project.
It is dealshaker, needs to be ready, the exchange license needs to be ready, who knows what else logistical tweaks and I suppose there are more stuff that I am not aware of.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:40 pm

openmind wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:24 pm
then where the misunderstanding of the information in the video? Based on video ICO will be 8.10.2018, I know that ICO is not IPO, so ICO was promised.
Misunderstanding from the people of what that video represents. They think it is the date for the company to go public and to be able to exchange coin for fiat but look at the video, it clearly says "ICO". And it was not canceled yet.

As for going public, that is also the plan to be the october but that was not announced officially in case not everything is ready cause not everything is up to them and also past German investigation made some problems and delays.

Luival

Post by Luival » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Even supposing ICO go public, what will that mean ? will it be listed on Coinmarketcap? will we have a hash address? will the ONE blockchain remain centralized? We know very little regarding the technical/ operational aspects. According to jeniuses like Jose Gordo and what is left of the italian IMAs all is preceeding to the perfection.