The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Anita

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Anita » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:03 pm
Yes I was, I was speaking to them the second day about blockchain and crypto in general and what difference does onecoin bring.
I heard several Leaders say that there is good news, but they do not give details, you know something?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:44 pm

Actually that's all they know. There are some good news coming in July :)
But I think it is mainly expansion to One Academy, new courses.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:47 pm

Anita wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:26 pm
I heard several Leaders say that there is good news, but they do not give details, you know something?
Some new OneLife product is coming soon in OneAcademy for OneLife to promote. Possibly not directly related to OneCoin?
And Konstantin is starting to lead OneLife now. Notice how this video is all OneLife even though Konstantin is talking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPXB8yR2fCs

Luival

Post by Luival » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:15 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:44 pm
Actually that's all they know. There are some good news coming in July :)
But I think it is mainly expansion to One Academy, new courses.
I was wandering what is the percentage of OneLife members who even tried to start the One Academy courses so far. So beeing not enough the new OneForex package courses they are producing additional Academy courses in OneLife? .... just like the MAB ? Let's wait and see, like the blind man said.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:57 pm

Whos fault is that users did not learn from education. I heard several financial experts and masters say that material is very good one. Also Rujas book Learn for profit.
Oneforex is just an extension, a door that will enter you to be a forex trader. And you get Onecoins for free with it to hopefully profit from on dealshaker in the future.

one-code

Post by one-code » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Hello mr Igor, i have read your answers and everything and i would like to say a big "thank you" for the job you have done. I would like to ask if you know: 1) how many onecoins are mined until now? 2) how much is the market cap of the company today ?
Thank you for everything

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:00 am

one-code wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 pm
Hello mr Igor, i have read your answers and everything and i would like to say a big "thank you" for the job you have done. I would like to ask if you know: 1) how many onecoins are mined until now? 2) how much is the market cap of the company today ?
Thank you for everything
Hello
1) According to blockchain viewed from back office (that does not work properly at the moment) so far there are around 852.000 blocks created.
If we know that each block mines 50000 ONE, then we can say a total of 42.6 Billion ONE has been mined so far. How many of those coins belong to people we don't know because last IT company that they had was not so good to make such stats. I hope we will know that when they go public.
2) If the current internal price is 20,75 EUR then you can time the price with a number of coins in circulation but since we don't know how many coins are in circulation (owned by people) we can not know the market cap. I would not count all mined coins in the market cap, IMO that is wrong.

Anita

Post by Anita » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:14 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:00 am
one-code wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 pm
Thank you for everything
Hello
1) According to blockchain viewed from back office (that does not work properly at the moment) so far there are around 852.000 blocks created.
If we know that each block mines 50000 ONE, then we can say a total of 42.6 Billion ONE has been mined so far. How many of those coins belong to people we don't know because last IT company that they had was not so good to make such stats. I hope we will know that when they go public.
2) If the current internal price is 20,75 EUR then you can time the price with a number of coins in circulation but since we don't know how many coins are in circulation (owned by people) we can not know the market cap. I would not count all mined coins in the market cap, IMO that is wrong.
when is it estimated that the blockchain is working again with 100% of its capacity?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:29 am

Blockchain is working, it's just that viewer script is not working but I suppose new IT is working on bugs first, like invisible coins that exit coinsafe and more.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:29 am
Blockchain is working, it's just that viewer script is not working but I suppose new IT is working on bugs first, like invisible coins that exit coinsafe and more.
Is OneCoin ever going to show without a doubt to everybody that our coins and transactions are saved in the blockchain?
It's frustrating when people ask this, and all I can say is yes it's there but I can't show it. Some people I know started promoting DagCoin, and they are showing their crypto wallet and DAGchain. All I can do is show a broken blockchain script which didn't show my coins anyway.