What Do You Want To See Most For ONE IN 2018 ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Jurij

Re: What Do You Want To See Most For ONE IN 2018 ?

Post by Jurij » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:07 pm

For starters naming:
- who is the company behind (owner) of onelife, onecoin..? Name of the company, official address, tax jurisdiction?
- who is the CEO, CTO, CFO...?
- who to ask about problems with account, DS, KYC.. etc? There is only one email that covers everything, which makes no sense since u dont get answer..
- proper whitepaper, roadmap, answers to questions like, when will we see exchange?

Br
J

Bora

Post by Bora » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:10 pm

I hope in 2018 to be made e-wallet so that can people borrow coins to each-other without making fake or private deals to transfer coins.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:47 pm

can someone please answer this question:

why is it only possible to transfer coins to up or down-line.
why not to any other member on the block chain ??

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:12 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Blockchain here is only underlaying tech to securey store and save transactions that are commites on other platforms.
My idea why sending now is restricted is to prevent OTC trading. But that will be unrestricted at some point in the future I guess

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:00 pm

So my wishlist is following: :shock: for 2019

1) 24/7 support (support site with most asked questions FAQ, for the most important subjects)
2) better, faster KYC system or team
3) Information APP with push notifications directly from the company (one for network), one for coin holders
some other projects do have something like this
4) i wish ONE will be stable and everything will be done that merchants can go to exchange their coins and
Dealshaker will grow much faster if the merchants have fully trust, so for all One holders a big advantage
to find everything they need on dealshaker
5) I would also wish Dr. Ruja I. will show herself again too and it doesn't matter which way she will choose to do it

This are my main wishes :)

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:39 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:12 pm
SwissAndrew wrote:

Blockchain here is only underlaying tech to securey store and save transactions that are commites on other platforms.
My idea why sending now is restricted is to prevent OTC trading. But that will be unrestricted at some point in the future I guess
thanks for your quick reply, Igor.
also for your other explanitory posts of today

your are doing sterling work on this forum, Igor, helping to twist people`s heads around to look to the right direction.
In fact, I shall recommend you for a knighthood - so we can call your Sir Igor in future

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:30 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:39 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:12 pm
SwissAndrew wrote:

thanks for your quick reply, Igor.
also for your other explanitory posts of today

your are doing sterling work on this forum, Igor, helping to twist people`s heads around to look to the right direction.
In fact, I shall recommend you for a knighthood - so we can call your Sir Igor in future
The company should hire Igor fulltime and be at every event, he's defended this project more than anyone, he's not like all them greedy leader who will twist everything for their financial gain. If the company is serious, Igor should be part of corporate team.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:36 pm

No sorry I refuse any events, I did some but it takes too much of my energy and I think leaders learned the point.
I will continue to help people though, no one needs to hire me for that, God did ;)

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:42 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:36 pm
No sorry I refuse any events, I did some but it takes too much of my energy and I think leaders learned the point.
I will continue to help people though, no one needs to hire me for that, God did ;)
Some of us were put on earth to help others....much respect Igor.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:41 am

Jtosho wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:42 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:36 pm
Some of us were put on earth to help others....much respect Igor.
amen