Is OneCoin a pyramid scheme

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Trueadvocate

Re: Is OneCoin a pyramid scheme

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:01 pm

Hi Tim,

Please describe in what way OC is either a pyramid och ponzi scheme? Thanks!

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:57 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:01 pm
Hi Tim,

Please describe in what way OC is either a pyramid och ponzi scheme? Thanks!
WATCH THIS 2 MINUTE VIDEO OF THIS:

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP_gVWIOHJc

Collapsed
Partnered with Onecoin
"...they give us ...OFC on OPN"
(YES. Frank Ricketts INVENTED "OFC's" before Onecoin duplicated this - AND the "IPO" trick!

Here is the BullshitForHomies fluff piece on the UNAICO/ SiteTalk "merger" and new "Partnership":
https://www.businessforhome.org/2016/01 ... -sitetalk/

+600,000(?) new Onecoin victims
(who'd already been scammed at least once before)

SO, WHY WOULD YOU BE 'SURPRISED' THAT YOU WERE SCAMMED TOO?!?!

Same exact thing and "Partnership" happened with Conligus, another collapsed pyramid scheme, which cost investors their money and brought in the biggest Team of THIEVES to help steal more: The Steinkeller (AKA: "StinkyLiar") Brothers.
+400,000 new Onecoin victims

Whaddya know? "Partnership" happened with UniverTeam, another collapsed pyramid scheme, which cost investors their money and brought in new scammers to trick more people like you.
+120,000 new Onecoin victims

Same exact thing and "Partnership" also happened with Bonofa, another collapsed pyramid scheme, which cost investors their money and brought in more THIEVES to help steal more - at least the ones who hadn't just gotten arrested just 3 months earlier in Germany for a $100,000,000 PYRAMID FRAUD:
+150,000 new Onecoin victims

Strikingly, same exact thing happened AGAIN with the "Partnership" of WeShares, yet another collapsed pyramid scheme, which cost investors their money
+75 000 new Onecoin victims

Onecoin had nothing in common with these fraudulent projects, apart from being a total scam, and that most of them had made similar partnerships with collapsed scams before them, for the same purpose as Onecoin did here: TO ACQUIRE THE DATABASES AND KEEP ON SCAMMING THE VICTIMS OUT OF EVEN MORE MONEY!

Feel free to Google any of these companies to read the stories and comments on what their VICTIMS have to say about them and these so-called "Leaders."

Borso

Post by Borso » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:03 am

Hi Tim,

Please describe in what way OC is either a pyramid och ponzi scheme? Thanks! ONCE again pleace we do Not Understand what you mean

Thanks best Regards

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:57 am

Borso wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:03 am
Hi Tim,

Please describe in what way OC is either a pyramid och ponzi scheme? Thanks! ONCE again pleace we do Not Understand what you mean

Thanks best Regards
Don’t you see that the clear “proof” is the fact that all former collapsed schemes joined Onecoin?

And to top that out there is a 2 min video made by an angry OPN investor who says he is not interested into joining and working Onecoin.

What more proof of pyramid do you need? :)

Borso

Post by Borso » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:04 pm

No i dont See the Proof because its from Curry ...
And its all done by hissend... I do not Understand How a human can invest so much Time or Waste Time Here.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:11 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:57 am
Borso wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:03 am
Hi Tim,

Thanks best Regards
Don’t you see that the clear “proof” is the fact that all former collapsed schemes joined Onecoin?

And to top that out there is a 2 min video made by an angry OPN investor who says he is not interested into joining and working Onecoin.

What more proof of pyramid do you need? :)
As I understand, in US it's enough if MLM has no retail sales -> automatically pyramid scheme.
In some other countries there needs to be certain percentage of retail sales, otherwise it's a pyramid scheme.
OneCoin has no retail sales.

For ponzi, it's pretty simple: claim an asset has a (fake) value, claim the fake value is rising. Sell the asset with huge discount implying profit. Implying profit or fradulent value increase is enough, ponzi doesn't necessarely need to pay out (and in the end even can't pay out), though there was for a while XcoinX which did that somehow but with bad success.

Excuses that "people only buy education" or "people only get free tokens, not coins" are irrelevant. Packages generate coins. People buy packages because of the generated coins.

That's pretty much it in short.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:24 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:11 pm
As I understand, in US it's enough if MLM has no retail sales -> automatically pyramid scheme.
In some other countries there needs to be certain percentage of retail sales, otherwise it's a pyramid scheme.
OneCoin has no retail sales.
And that is probably why they decided to cut USA off and not work there but too late, they already allowed the business to be done there in 2015 so I guess now they need to settle that.

Back in May 2018, I was called by Sofia to attend to GLG training in Bosnia to educate GLG leaders about the state of the crypto market at that time and what difference Onecoin idea brings. You all saw my webinar I did for Russians, I talked about that. It is not so important anyway.
BUT, Veselina had a good part at that meeting and no one was allowed to record it, not sure why cause it was very important topic. She taught leaders about where lies this thin line between legal MLM and forbidden pyramid (obviously no word about USA market here).

I read the presentation and indeed, I was not a big MLM expert but I learned really how easy is to work for legit MLM company and make a forbidden pyramid out of that. Well, the problem is, most leaders worked the pyramid model, against T&A with the company. Some authorities hold Sofia responsible for that. USA for sure, we even saw Herbalife as an example. Leaders were promising good life, travels, unrealistic scenario basically, and company needed to pay $220Mil. I am sure Herbalife will settle this with leader compensation plan but poor Sofia has no one to punish cause most of the scammers took money and fled...I mean come one, most of them did not even talk about education, they were selling RANKS "#$"!%"#$.

I hope they can overcome but it will be hard cause the network divided into 2 camps - Habib vs Gordo and seems like Habib has Sofia support for some reason. It is bad...

CryptoXpose wrote:
For ponzi, it's pretty simple: claim an asset has a (fake) value, claim the fake value is rising. Sell the asset with huge discount implying profit. Implying profit or fraudulent value increase is enough, ponzi doesn't necessarily need to pay out (and in the end even can't pay out), though there was for a while XcoinX which did that somehow but with bad success.
I understand FBI investigator is taking this "internal/fake" price into scam argument. Although other crypto prices are made on open market but this market is unregulated and controlled by a few so prices are fake and artificial. Believe me, I know what market makers are doing. Binance is the worse cause they have the biggest liquidity. But hell, no one is looking there :D
I pray for Sofia to launch exchange ASAP.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Excuses that "people only buy education" or "people only get free tokens, not coins" are irrelevant. Packages generate coins. People buy packages because of the generated coins.
Maybe we can agree that those packages were made just to make selling OC more legal and they did it, you must agree, cause those are not excuses, those are fact and education is not illegal. People were (I suppose) explained what they pay and they paid after all. Me included, I was totally aware of my risk and I knew what I was purchasing and what are the risks involved with the purchase considering the amount of anti-propaganda.