Bycoi and Ovid!

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
True News

Bycoi and Ovid!

Post by True News » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:06 am

It's amazing how many people that actually believe everything they read this days and never stop and THINK, reflect and do some simple mathematics and facts checks!

Duncan and his little pupets run around in pure panic and do everything to give away their worthless Bycoi for our ONEcoin, more people need to wake up and do simple mathematics and facts checks and understand that they are spreading propaganda, hatred and fear for a reason, to try and get us to believe ONE is worthless, will never be anything because ONE is a scam and so on, so we then are willing to give away our ONE for an even more worthless Bycoi.

It dosen't matter what they are willing to offer us for our ONE, the fact is the same, THEY WANT OUR ONE because Bycoi has no value whatsoever.

Now they are so desperate so they even offer us Onlife members twice as many Bycoi for the ONEcoin we trade in even do they say that their Bycoi has the same value each, and yet no one reflects over this and WHY?!

They intend to launch Bycoi for $30 even though they only have 3000 merchants where the majority of them are no longer active for them are left since the ONEcoin days and have not been able to close their accounts on newdealshaker just as we members could not do, so in reality they have barely a single merchant or member and now they try to say that ONE with 3.5 million members, over 100,000 merchants, been around for over 4 years and with an entire ecosystem to be overpriced at the same price 🤣:lol:

But still they are willing to exchange 2 Bycoi á $30 each so total $60 (real value absolutely $0) for 1st ONE that is worth $30 today, even though they say that ONE has no value whatsoever 🤔 And yet no one reflects over this.

I repeat "IT dosen't matter what they are willing to offer us for our ONE, the fact is the same, THEY WANT OUR ONE because their Bycoin has no value whatsoever" they know it, we know it, everybody knows it.

CryptoXpose

Re: Bycoi and Ovid!

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:02 pm

I don't know much about ByCoi and I don't care, but even I know Duncan doesn't want any OneCoins and doesn't want to have anything to do with OneCoins, and he doesn't offer anything for OneCoins.

He offers the same amount of ByCoi as a OneCoin member has OneCoins for free (excluding the 30€ fixed fee he collects), so he mirrors the amount and puts the ByCoi on open public exchange in Estonia and let the market define the price. My guess is ByCoi price will go very low and there's not much demand.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:20 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:02 pm
I don't know much about ByCoi and I don't care, but even I know Duncan doesn't want any OneCoins and doesn't want to have anything to do with OneCoins, and he doesn't offer anything for OneCoins.

He offers the same amount of ByCoi as a OneCoin member has OneCoins for free (excluding the 30€ fixed fee he collects), so he mirrors the amount and puts the ByCoi on open public exchange in Estonia and let the market define the price. My guess is ByCoi price will go very low and there's not much demand.
YOU KNOW duncan doesn't want ONE.. ok prove it.

more bullshit from the bullshit bus.

if we were treasonous duncan at this point we would move far away from ONE. are we clear yet ?

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:44 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:20 pm
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:02 pm

YOU KNOW duncan doesn't want ONE.. ok prove it.

more bullshit from the bullshit bus.

if we were treasonous duncan at this point we would move far away from ONE. are we clear yet ?
What I have to prove? That Duncan doesn't ask your ONEs, doesn't use ONEs, doesn't exchange ONEs.
I'm not wasting time with this shit. I just tell facts what I know about this. Take it or leave it, or better yet do once your own due diligence properly. I don't care. Just noticing pretty much everything you OneCoiners write is either bullshit or wrong.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:28 pm

what facts ? you literally drive the bullshit bus here.

you said YOU KNOW drunk dunk does not want ONE..

well, prove it

otherwise. we call. BULLSHIT. YOU KNOW NOTHING IS THE FACTS.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:50 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:28 pm
what facts ? you literally drive the bullshit bus here.

you said YOU KNOW drunk dunk does not want ONE..

well, prove it

otherwise. we call. BULLSHIT. YOU KNOW NOTHING IS THE FACTS.
I have nothing to prove in this because I DON'T CARE ENOUGH to start proving something for Duncan's scheme. Do your own fricking due diligence for once for CHRIST SAKE and you see I'm right.

Who the hell wants onecoins anyway? Nobody who has brains. You certainly don't find any such information where Duncan asks anybody's onecoins for himself, I can guarantee that by promising to leave this forum if you find I'm wrong.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:27 am

more back peddling from the bullshit bus.

You said YOU KNOW drunk dunk don't want ONE. we are curious in how YOU KNOW he doesn't want ONE

stop spamming you liar.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:44 am

flatrate wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:27 am
more back peddling from the bullshit bus.

You said YOU KNOW drunk dunk don't want ONE. we are curious in how YOU KNOW he doesn't want ONE

stop spamming you liar.
You stop spamming when you don't know nothing about anything.

Duncan Arthur doesn't want anything to do with OneCoin.
Listen to the final 5 seconds of this video if you want to hear it from himself why he doesn't want to have anything to do with OneCoin and "wishes he was never part of it".

https://youtu.be/dz1gHPBh6cY

The above clip is part of a webinar of his new scheme where it becomes even clearer he doesn't want Onecoins, his new project doesn't accept Onecoin and he doesn't ask anybody to give him their Onecoins. Of course you're not going to listen to it, and you keep posting your idiotic spam calling me a liar, but anyway here it is.
https://youtu.be/K2ILpXystaQ

Shaping the future

Post by Shaping the future » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:07 am

Thank you for the second link CryptoXpose! Duncan admits that he was appointed by Ruja. That means she is still in charge of the company, this very good news!!

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:39 am

Shaping the future wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:07 am
Thank you for the second link CryptoXpose! Duncan admits that he was appointed by Ruja. That means she is still in charge of the company, this very good news!!
Duncan was hired by Ruja sometime in 2016, about 3 years ago. Ruja disappeared completely about 2 years ago.

There's no public information who is in charge of OneCoin, the company hasn't officially announced anything. Information via MLM leaders tell that Veselina Valkova took control of the company after Konstantin was arrested on March 6th. Approved by who, nobody seems to know. But Ruja's mother Veska Ignatov has been seen quite recently in the Sofia office. What is Veska's role, again no information.