US IMA's and Dealshaker

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
cryptogirl

US IMA's and Dealshaker

Post by cryptogirl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:16 pm

As a USA IMA, I would like to attend Dealshaker Events and spend some of my OC. How do I begin this process and is there any reason that I would be banned from attending events?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: US IMA's and Dealshaker

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:01 pm

Unfortunately you can do nothing until USA case is resolved and exchange is launched I suppose.

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:07 am

Why would exchange mater other cryptos that made it to the exchange have had there "scheme" shutdown (bitconnect comes to mind)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:00 pm

DelPiero wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:07 am
Why would exchange mater other cryptos that made it to the exchange have had there "scheme" shutdown (bitconnect comes to mind)
I don't see any shutdown after 4 years of fighting external and internal problems. Bitconnect just closed all and ran away after 2 months of negativity. But they are so different cause they OFFERED and guaranteed interest by the business model and some USA states banned that.
OC did not promise any returns but the business model. Only IMAs did that so that made all the mess. Along with poor corporate and IT work.
But there is no shutting down in horizon from their side. Even if K gets convicted if they manage to prove investigator allegations, I don't see what difference does it make with 3 million user accounts owning OC. You and I can make a company and take those users, make public BC with all the API and kit, make DS, make it happen

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:05 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:00 pm
DelPiero wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:07 am
I don't see any shutdown after 4 years of fighting external and internal problems. Bitconnect just closed all and ran away after 2 months of negativity. But they are so different cause they OFFERED and guaranteed interest by the business model and some USA states banned that.
OC did not promise any returns but the business model. Only IMAs did that so that made all the mess. Along with poor corporate and IT work.
But there is no shutting down in horizon from their side. Even if K gets convicted if they manage to prove investigator allegations, I don't see what difference does it make with 3 million user accounts owning OC. You and I can make a company and take those users, make public BC with all the API and kit, make DS, make it happen
So in your opinion OneCoin can continue in Europe just normally, if/when K is convicted and OneCoin deemed as a ponzi. I seriously do not think so it's gonna go like that. EU authorities can't allow such scheme to function in EU area which has been found in US court to be a ponzi-pyramid fraud scheme.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:08 pm

No, not onelife and all that MLM stuff. Only the coin part. That is a tottally different world that has not come to life yet.

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:52 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:08 pm
No, not onelife and all that MLM stuff. Only the coin part. That is a tottally different world that has not come to life yet.
Well i could believe that, hell it took zafar our what his name was less then 6months to throw together bithercash + shoppinghungama ,a crypto based "droppshiping - ecom" operatde out of pakistan,

Borso

Post by Borso » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:01 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:05 pm

So in your opinion OneCoin can continue in Europe just normally, if/when K is convicted and OneCoin deemed as a ponzi. I seriously do not think so it's gonna go like that. EU authorities can't allow such scheme to function in EU area which has been found in US court to be a ponzi-pyramid fraud

Of course they can continue in Europe ... even if the USA should ban it ... What kind of question is that ... They don't have an American legal system and so the decision has no legal relevance... Moreover most countries have already made their decision (legally) Onelife Onecoin... America is not the world ... Onecoin users are 80 % in Asia and some ridiculous % in the USA and Europe ...

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:06 pm

The thing is there's international investigation going on which involves Interpol, Europol, USA and some European countries (not sure about Asian countries) , if you didn't know yet.

Of course it has consequences in EU when Onecoin is deemed a fraud ponzi scheme in US court.
You are crazy if you think a fraud ponzi scheme deemed company can continue operating in EU economy area.

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:59 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:06 pm
The thing is there's international investigation going on which involves Interpol, Europol, USA and some European countries (not sure about Asian countries) , if you didn't know yet.

Of course it has consequences in EU when Onecoin is deemed a fraud ponzi scheme in US court.
You are crazy if you think a fraud ponzi scheme deemed company can continue operating in EU economy area.
There an ongoing "operation" targeting "among other scams" onecoin in China (its referenced in the court verdict against onecoin Imas in china, among them Sebastian greenwood),

Thailand is also doing a "multi agency" crackdown on "onecoin scammers", there was actually covered on thai news just the other day targeting the northern part of thailand (Pichit province).

Cant speak to the connection/collaboration to ongoing investigations in other countries, but im sure that its no help to the "onecoinbrand" to have their principles locked up in us jail/custoday and the information they are getting out of them.