OneLife site in Maintenance mode?

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Post Reply
Stefania
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:52 pm

OneLife site in Maintenance mode?

Post by Stefania » Sun May 19, 2019 10:37 am

Does anyone else have this problem?
For about one week we have not been able to access Onelife.eu. A message comes up on a blank page "OneLife is currently in maintenance mode. Please try again later"
Because we cannot get into the site we cannot contact support to report the problem.

Lillia
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:10 am

Re: OneLife site in Maintenance mode?

Post by Lillia » Sun May 19, 2019 11:28 am

@Stefania

In which country do you live? From Germany the page is accessible.

Stefania
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Re: OneLife site in Maintenance mode?

Post by Stefania » Sun May 19, 2019 4:37 pm

I'm in the UK, but, strangely, my upline person is able to log in as usual.

detroyer
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: OneLife site in Maintenance mode?

Post by detroyer » Sun May 19, 2019 5:11 pm

Stefania wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:37 am
Does anyone else have this problem?
For about one week we have not been able to access Onelife.eu. A message comes up on a blank page "OneLife is currently in maintenance mode. Please try again later"
Because we cannot get into the site we cannot contact support to report the problem.
You can send your complaint to these two e-mails.
compliance@onelife.eu
support@onelife.eu

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: OneLife site in Maintenance mode?

Post by TimTayshun » Sun May 19, 2019 10:16 pm

Stefania wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:37 am
Does anyone else have this problem?
For about one week we have not been able to access Onelife.eu. A message comes up on a blank page "OneLife is currently in maintenance mode. Please try again later"
Because we cannot get into the site we cannot contact support to report the problem.
All countries and members will experience this very soon.
Enjoy the pretty numbers in your back office while you can.
Take a picture if you like.
This will be the last time you see your "money."

Error 404

Justice4all
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 pm

Re: OneLife site in Maintenance mode?

Post by Justice4all » Mon May 20, 2019 4:05 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:16 pm
Stefania wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:37 am
Does anyone else have this problem?
For about one week we have not been able to access Onelife.eu. A message comes up on a blank page "OneLife is currently in maintenance mode. Please try again later"
Because we cannot get into the site we cannot contact support to report the problem.
All countries and members will experience this very soon.
Enjoy the pretty numbers in your back office while you can.
Take a picture if you like.
This will be the last time you see your "money."

Error 404
Tim, you keep repeating this for over 5 years, yet OC/OL are still standing tall. I have to admire your desire and energy so strongly to see the company going down. I bet in another 5 years, you will still post the same stuff. how pathetic!

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: OneLife site in Maintenance mode?

Post by TimTayshun » Mon May 20, 2019 10:22 pm

Naw. In 5 years Ruja will only have 80 more years in prison left to serve for her crimes and theft - assuming she's captured, turns herself in, or hasn't been murdered already by people she stole from.

Trueadvocate
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: OneLife site in Maintenance mode?

Post by Trueadvocate » Tue May 28, 2019 2:43 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:22 pm
Naw. In 5 years Ruja will only have 80 more years in prison left to serve for her crimes and theft - assuming she's captured, turns herself in, or hasn't been murdered already by people she stole from.
Good One

Tim, you keep repeating this for over 5 years, yet OC/OL are still standing tall. I have to admire your desire and energy so strongly to see the company going down. I bet in another 5 years, you will still post the same stuff. how pathetic!
-

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: OneLife site in Maintenance mode?

Post by TimTayshun » Tue May 28, 2019 11:43 pm

There won't be another "5 years."
Ponzi scams collapse.
That's the only 100% guarantee.

...there may not be another 5 weeks.
Who knows?

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: OneLife site in Maintenance mode?

Post by TimTayshun » Tue May 28, 2019 11:45 pm

.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SwissAndrew and 8 guests