10:1 Split - A super solution before OneCoin exchange open

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Bora

10:1 Split - A super solution before OneCoin exchange open

Post by Bora » Fri May 03, 2019 12:00 am

I would like to point a video circulating on facebook onecon groups which so far gathered a lot of positive opinions worldwide, and i would like to hear your thoughts (or expert if there is any) as well . If this can be the solution then it should be forwarded to the company's management because we are all in this together, Maybe now is the time to use your connections and contact the top management.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt09YLd ... alFI_4CIy0

TimTayshun

Re: 10:1 Split - A super solution before OneCoin exchange open

Post by TimTayshun » Fri May 03, 2019 9:14 am

@Bora - No disrespect, but couple totally serious questions for you (or anyone else reading this, who wants to play):
  • is there ANY "Onecoin management???"
  • ...or are the ONLY people running this show at this point calling themselves "IMA's," by definition?
  • HOW is money collected these days and funneled up the chain to "The Company," and WHO IS "The Company" these days, (who collects this money? Is this done at Sofia HQ or Dubai virtual office ...or elsewhere, at this time?), and WHERE do you think that money goes nowadays once it is collected from some new recruit, and since no bank on earth will deal with OC/ OLN, knowingly, since 2 years???
Bonus Questions (5 points per answer):
  • Name ONE ("1") employee of Onecoin and their Title
  • Name a 2nd ("#2") employee of Onecoin and their Title
First person to score 10 points wins the game
Score 15 points by naming a 3rd principle, corporate officer OR ANY EMPLOYEE ("#3") and I'll personally send 1000 Dogecoin (or any blockchain-based alt-coin equivalent) to the wallet address posted, as a Grand Prize.

Remember, according to OLN this is "The Fastest Growing Company to Gross Over $1 BILLION DOLLARS in the History of The World". - so this should be EASY. Right?

...RIGHT!?!??

...start NOW!!!

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Fri May 03, 2019 2:59 pm

is this genuine ?
the haters need not reply, we know their blathering verbal diarrhea will descend and cover us !!

https://mahalvan.com/index.php/2019/04/ ... -part-1-4/

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Fri May 03, 2019 3:25 pm

Bora wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:00 am
I would like to point a video circulating on facebook onecon groups which so far gathered a lot of positive opinions worldwide, and i would like to hear your thoughts (or expert if there is any) as well . If this can be the solution then it should be forwarded to the company's management because we are all in this together, Maybe now is the time to use your connections and contact the top management.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt09YLd ... alFI_4CIy0
this was my prediction back in Jan. 2019: $1.00 - $3.00
based on rational market analysis
http://onecoin-debate.com/viewtopic.php ... 894#p10894

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Fri May 03, 2019 4:15 pm

The "haterz" are the ones who stole from you.
Not us.
(That's all.)

Roque

Post by Roque » Sat May 04, 2019 1:29 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:14 am
Bonus Questions (5 points per answer):
  • Name ONE ("1") employee of Onecoin and their Title
  • Name a 2nd ("#2") employee of Onecoin and their Title
I actually checked Onecoin site and all the other sites affiliated with OC, and didn't come up with any names. Seriously, not one single name in any of the sites.
Of course that doesn't sound suspicious at all, all you need is to believe.
Some of the sites have not even been updated in few years.
IMO, i think what happened with OC is, that it started out as a simple scam run by bulgarian criminals, but has now somehow evolved in to nameless mini scams.
Bulgarians left the scam and went into hiding, but MLM scammers are still making money , just as long the sites are open and accessible.
Even the OLN site haven't had any updates in two and half months, but that's ok as long as people keep posting pictures of them selves in suits pointing fingers...

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat May 04, 2019 4:58 pm

roquiddy,
please provide link of company convictions, site closings, company closing, failure to appear for ruja... thanks.

guess what people. got more stuff from Dealshaker today.. maybe K can get arrested more often, DS is loading faster and deals are going through fast.

whoever is in charge. nice job !!!! really ! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Roque

Post by Roque » Sat May 04, 2019 10:34 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:58 pm
So, who is in charge actually?

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun May 05, 2019 12:21 am

flatrate wrote:
roquiddy,
please provide link of company convictions, site closings, company closing, failure to appear for ruja... thanks.
Convictions and site closings are coming. After next monday starts Konstantin's 3rd month in prison, he will have to get used to it.
Ruja has an active indictment on her neck, and it doesn't look like she is going to appear to answer to the charges.

In the mean time, please provide a list of active public OneCoin corporate figures who are not in prison.

Even one?

Must be even one in this world's fastest growing and most transparent company ever..?

:lol:

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun May 05, 2019 12:46 am

Roque wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:34 pm
flatrate wrote:
So, who is in charge actually?
roquidity,
i would ask tittyhead tiny timy he would be your best bet. not sure he has time however because he is smack dab in the middle of tearing ONE to pieces. his words not mine.

what i can say is the Dealshaker is running great..so, the KONSTANTIN IN JAIL committee are doing a bang up job while he is choking down baloney sandwiches before his slap on the wrist and release.

i wouldn't listen to the goof ball anti one crowd here. they have been here 24/7 nights, weekends, holidays, all day EASTER and have nothing to show for all the copy/paste dribble.

nice to have you here. roquet. :)