Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
EagleOne

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by EagleOne » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:47 am

detroyer wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:32 am
When, I asked you (trolls) to publish the letter sent to dence GmbH, it was mainly to show our members OC, .that you are cowardly, stupid and without courage ;) :D , obviously I can know the contents of your letter, but now I don't see the utility for that,

- Jacob's answer was clear and he sent you (trolls), to your rat holes

- I sent a letter to dence to explain for them and give them a glimpse on the motivation of the trolls (you) and the real reason of the letter sent to dence, I even quoted some examples.

- A tip for our IMA members, do not be silly do not publish confidential information in public.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing that. Of course you will post his reply to your missive to him here, right?

As for our being cowards for not posting the missive to Jakob, why would we? All you would have done is claim it was altered, doctored, etc. and it wasn't what was sent to him, or similar denial the missive was genuine that was sent to him. You really are too funny for words sometimes.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:55 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:47 am
Of course you will post his reply to your missive to him here, right?
- I don't speak English better than you, but I think you meant this: (Of course, you will post here the reply to the missive you sent him/her). Right? .... you're too curious and it doesn't surprise me, Grandma has the same reflex, LOL. ''I love Grand mother'' :D.

- NO, I will not do it, it'll be confidential.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:08 pm

detroyer wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:55 pm
EagleOne wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:47 am
Of course you will post his reply to your missive to him here, right?
- I don't speak English better than you, but I think you meant this: (Of course, you will post here the reply to the missive you sent him/her). Right? .... you're too curious and it doesn't surprise me, Grandma has the same reflex, LOL. ''I love Grand mother'' :D.

- NO, I will not do it, it'll be confidential.
Now who is the coward? Where's your courage? What are you afraid of? So post your missive to him so we know you really did send it. After all, talk is cheap. Time to put your money where your mouth is. You should be proud to show everyone what you wrote. After all it is the truth, right?

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:32 pm

Nope..... I am of total conviction that 100% Truth can be manipulated into lies, deceit, BS , Shithouse, etc.

- Unfortunately we all know who all the Trolls are ..... They are there to manipulate, twist these 100% facts ( If they are!!! )into outright lies, Blatant negative news ....

- So I do agreed with the stringent rules set by GLG to not bring forth this news to the Public.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:20 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:32 pm
Nope..... I am of total conviction that 100% Truth can be manipulated into lies, deceit, BS , Shithouse, etc.

- Unfortunately we all know who all the Trolls are ..... They are there to manipulate, twist these 100% facts ( If they are!!! )into outright lies, Blatant negative news ....

- So I do agreed with the stringent rules set by GLG to not bring forth this news to the Public.
detroyer's missive to Dence GmbH has nothing to do with GLG. So post your undeniable facts about DS for all to see. By doing so you will be able to prove your latest theory that haters manipulate, twist, use deceit, BS and outright lies about the 100% facts. Time to put your money where your mouth is, or you a coward and without courage too?

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:20 am

EagleOne wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:20 pm
Trueadvocate wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:32 pm

detroyer's missive to Dence GmbH has nothing to do with GLG. So post your undeniable facts about DS for all to see. By doing so you will be able to prove your latest theory that haters manipulate, twist, use deceit, BS and outright lies about the 100% facts. Time to put your money where your mouth is, or you a coward and without courage too?

So post your undeniable facts about OneCoin being SCAM for all to see. By doing so you will be able to prove your latest theory that OneCoiners manipulate, twist, use deceit, BS and outright lies about OneCoin NOT being A SCAM . Time to put your money where your mouth is, or you a coward and without courage too? :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:20 am
So post your undeniable facts about OneCoin being SCAM for all to see. By doing so you will be able to prove your latest theory that OneCoiners manipulate, twist, use deceit, BS and outright lies about OneCoin NOT being A SCAM . Time to put your money where your mouth is, or you a coward and without courage too? :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
These are not legally decided on internet forums.

But we have posted facts after facts showing that OneCoin is a scam. The problem is, it doesn't matter what we post, even Ruja's confession. It's not enough for Onecoin believers as an "undeniable fact". All you do is scream "copy-paste!!".

Better just wait for the court decisions.

Of course, from experience we know that even a court decision won't change the minds of the most devoted and desperate believers, but at least there won't be much arguments anymore when the scam websites will be at some point taken offline for good.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:12 pm

A small comment regarding the anonymous unsigned exchange updates. So, updates are at week 15. Lets see some of the key points:

Exchange platform - not approved
List of currencies traded - not approved
Waiting for the unnamed "Central Bank" visit
Country specific licences / European license - no

"The Exchange company also stated if no further clarification is provided by the date set, it is going to consider the service is allowed and it is legally protected."

It's absolutely hilarious that OneCoin thinks that if it doesn't get an answer for the licensing issue, it "is going to consider the service is allowed and legally protected".
Sure, that's how financial licensing works. :roll:

Damn, I wish any of this exchange fairy tale was real. It would be interesting to follow this catastrophe to escalate. :lol:
But more likely, nothing happens, and we will be getting excuses for the delays as always.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mickey123

Post by mickey123 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:30 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:12 pm
A small comment regarding the anonymous unsigned exchange updates. So, updates are at week 15. Lets see some of the key points:

Exchange platform - not approved
List of currencies traded - not approved
Waiting for the unnamed "CB" visit
Country specific licences / European license - no

"The Exchange company also stated if no further clarification is provided by the date set, it is going to consider the service is allowed and it is legally protected."

It's absolutely hilarious that OneCoin thinks that if it doesn't get an answer for the licensing issue, it "is going to consider the service is allowed and legally protected".
Sure, that's how financial licensing works. :roll:

Damn, I wish any of this exchange fairy tale was real. It would be interesting to follow this catastrophe to escalate. :lol:
But more likely, nothing happens, and we will be getting excuses for the delays as always.
Can this forum just banned all OC haters.. useless f...k assholes out

Roque

Post by Roque » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:32 pm

European license:
✓ Criminal reports from police for the executive management has been delivered
Did the anonymous management deliver also Konstantin's criminal report? :?