Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
CryptoXpose

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:00 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:55 pm
That is subjected to the perception of this whole thing. If you are a critic and made yourself sure all from OC is fake and a lie, then you will see those words as "in-between the lines" saying OC is a fraud and if you are a victim let them know your case.
If you believe in the idea and the concept and still hope someone from the company is actually trying to bring this trainwreck to the track, you would see in those words that they are talking about the victim of a fraud in general, not in OC.
But that can be cleared by continuing that conversation, no point us deciphering those words how they best suit our (dis)beliefs.
Why would they not talk about OC, when the question was about OC (and its blockchain) and nothing else.
What do they care about some "fraud in general"? Why would they write such totally out of context things, when the question was about OC..

Even if I probably look this biased, I still can't logically see that they would suddenly start talking about some "victims in a fraud" unless they want to imply something..

Buuut yeah. Can't prove either way, unfortunately.

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:50 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:00 pm
Why would they not talk about OC, when the question was about OC (and its blockchain) and nothing else.
What do they care about some "fraud in general"? Why would they write such totally out of context things, when the question was about OC..

Even if I probably look this biased, I still can't logically see that they would suddenly start talking about some "victims in a fraud" unless they want to imply something..

In the introductive paragraph describing the company, they say: « We also offer special services for fraud victims in order to identify, analyse and interpret evidence to answer technical questions. »

That’s why they say : « If you are a fraud victim… » at the end of the email.
It’s just a general way to say: « If you want us to work for you, we can do it. »

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:56 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:

Yes. I would be careful with using this. That is why I said it would be good that the person that contacted them clear that up :)

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:02 am

CryptoXpose wrote:

- Why you hide the truth?? you want a real debate? so be impartial and post the letter sent by the haters to dence GmbH, because if we want to analyze the answer of Jacob Hasse and read between the lines as you said we must analyze the two letters.

- Here is my analysis, the stupid IMA who posted the unofficial report on the expertise on fb and on this forum attracted the trolls finally discovering the identity of expertise office, who was appointed to lead the expertise of OC's servers, you have been trying for too long to discover the name of this office without success, the reason why you quickly contacted dence GmbH to spam as you do 24/24 and 7/7, unfortunately for you, the Dense experts, know you and know the motive of your letter of recommendation and Jacob's answer was clear and does not need to read between the lines, he diplomatically asked you to prove with official documents, that OC violated the right of reservation and confidentiality of information related to the investigation and as we all know, OC doesn't distributed any report related to the results of the German survey and that yourself have reported it here on this forum.

- In fact, the one who wrote the letter to dence GmbH, is the one who sent you the answer from Jacob Hasse responsible for hardware development at Dense GmbH and it could be you or a member of your haters sect, who wrote this famous letter and was certainly as we can imagine full of spam without evidence and full of victims of imaginary fraud for which the answer was clear by asking the imaginary victims you mentioned to come forward and contact him if really your accusations were credible.

- For me you still have a slap on both cheeks waiting to see how brave you are and to prove that you are a critic and not a troll, please post the full and without censorship letter you sent to dence.

- Now you understand, why the news and informations are distributed through the restricted channel GLG/IC, fortunately everything remains confidential for now because if these haters are here with us, it is mainly to use the information that we share to use against us, so be careful guys and do not put the confidential information here in public but you can do it only in private.
Last edited by detroyer on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:15 am

the copy/paste internet grandma hero will never put herself in a bad light so you can forget about the truth.

yes. please do not post any REAL sensitive info here. trained monkeys will just use it to harm and distort.

nice post detroyer !

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:30 am

Thx, flatrate.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:55 am

Should be no problem to provide the email which was sent to Dence. I believe Eagle can do it when he shows up.

Of course Dence contact details are now available for everyone, so nothing prevents you from contacting them as well.

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:39 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:55 pm
DelPiero wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 pm
Well there was no audit of ANY blockchain ? Our did OC say that their was?
I didn't mean those fake monthly audits. I meant in Jan-Feb 2018 when Germans took servers and sent them for audit to see if there is a blockchain there in use or not.
But istnt it basicly the same thing, they did not audit any blockcain after jan-feb raid? Onecoin state that they have a blockchain, but the audit of the confiscated server didnt support that claim, since their was no blockchain to audit?

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:54 pm

In regard to the email received from Jakob Hasse and what prompted the response, all any of you believers has to do is contact him yourself via email and ask him. His contact information is contained in his email response. This way the claim cannot be made that the email sent that prompted the response was tampered with in any way and not the real email sent.

You can then post the email that was sent with Jakob's response and see if it is the same response posted.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:32 am

When, I asked you (trolls) to publish the letter sent to dence GmbH, it was mainly to show our members OC, .that you are cowardly, stupid and without courage ;) :D , obviously I can know the contents of your letter, but now I don't see the utility for that,

- Jacob's answer was clear and he sent you (trolls), to your rat holes

- I sent a letter to dence to explain for them and give them a glimpse on the motivation of the trolls (you) and the real reason of the letter sent to dence, I even quoted some examples.

- A tip for our IMA members, do not be silly do not publish confidential information in public.