Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
CryptoXpose

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:03 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:10 am
Third, OneCoin being a centralized cryptocurrency, the company has to fit the required legislations which also takes time.
Yeah, it will surely take time to fit a ponzi coin to a required legislations.. it will take forever, because it will never happen..
This is not the case with decentralized crypto-assets, leading to an unregulated, uncontrolled and anonymous market (at least so far).
Actually for example in EU, the regulations just got a lot stricter for all cryptos.
https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/03 ... onymously/

"And finally, cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers will need to be registered with relevant financial regulators in their home country. Such as the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK, or the Securities and Exchange Commission in the US."

Good luck to OneCoin for registering an exchange or a wallet with financial regulators. Yes, OneCoin can try using shell companies, but it won't eventually work.
Almost all financial regulators in EU have warned about OneCoin.. And German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) ban of OneCoin/OneLife is in full effect.

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:24 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:03 pm
Curry Hater wrote:
Third, OneCoin being a centralized cryptocurrency, the company has to fit the required legislations which also takes time.
Yeah, it will surely take time to fit a ponzi coin to a required legislations.. it will take forever, because it will never happen..
Even Duncan Arthur, and his pale copy of OneCoin, has obtained a license in Estonia. So I’m not worrying about OneCoin.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:24 pm
CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:03 pm
Curry Hater wrote:
Even Duncan Arthur, and his pale copy of OneCoin, has obtained a license in Estonia. So I’m not worrying about OneCoin.
ByCoi is pretty much "clean" compared to OneCoin: Open source verifiable tech, viewable blockchain, head/founder not in jail, no financial authority warnings, no indictions and no court cases. Where as OneCoin has all of those and much more.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:27 pm

German company Dence GmbH has apparently been inspecting the OneCoin servers aquired in the OneCoin Sofia office raid in January 2018. Critics asked the question did they find evidence of a real working blockchain. This is the email answer from Dence GmbH.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:33 pm

Gotta hate those political answers. He said nothing new. They did audit the BC for the German government, just like OC said. They did make a report, just as OC said. No one is allowed to talk about it. And there is no court document RULING the final decision that is based on this report.

Blah...

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:45 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:33 pm
Gotta hate those political answers. He said nothing new. They did audit the BC for the German government, just like OC said. They did make a report, just as OC said. No one is allowed to talk about it. And there is no court document RULING the final decision that is based on this report.

Blah...
I think you can read a lot between the lines in the email.
And not even so between the lines in the last sentence... 'If you are a fraud victim...'

I was expecting an answer something like this. They are unable to talk directly, but if you wanna imply something without directly saying anything, that's how you do it.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 pm

In regard to Dence GmbH, let's talk about double-speak which OC Corporate is really good at. They said this in their now public statement, and I quote:

"As a reminder, a private limited liability company ‘Dence GmbH’ was commissioned twice as an independent expert to examine existence of the Blockchain. Both expert reports have confirmed that no indications supporting this accusation could be found – on the contrary: several investigations by experts showed clear indications that point to the existence of a blockchain."

Corporate didn't say the experts from Dence GmbH proved they found a blockchain. They used double-speak saying there were indicators that point to the existence of a blockchain. Heck an SQL script could indicate there was a blockchain, but it isn't a real working blockchain. But the double-speak wasn't done, as they then said this and I quote:

"The report states that the unencrypted server areas contain, quote “(…) at least hints to the functional principle of the first OneCoin Blockchain.“ and that – congruent to OneCoin’s claims (quote) “a private Blockchain” was created."

Again "hints to the functional principle of the first OneCoin Blockchain," not that there was evidence and proof that a blockchain existed, but it was solely on OneCoin's "CLAIMS" (emphasis mine) a private blockchain was created. There has never, ever been proof by OC that a real working blockchain exists. It has always been there is because we say there is, and we don't have to prove it.

Nothing like talking out of both sides of your mouth and arse at the same time. I love how "indications and hints" are supposed to prove there is a private blockchain to the members, when that is not what Corporate has said. Corporate just implies it does and that a blockchain exists.

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:

Blah...

Well there was no audit of ANY blockchain ? Our did OC say that their was?

Roque

Post by Roque » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:25 pm

DelPiero wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:

Blah...

Wasn't Onecoin Blockchain supposed to be audited monthly?

This a quote from their site https://www.onecoin.eu/en/faq :
OneCoin is the first cryptocurrency company both storing KYC documents on its blockchain and performing a monthly audit of its blockchain
Any comments from believers about this?
Same site has the xcoinx-site info showing, so I'm guessing they don't do much updating there. For some it's probably just a smokes and mirrors-tactics to fool us haterz while "the corporate" and "management team" is gearing up to revolutionise the whole financial sector...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:55 pm

DelPiero wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 pm
I didn't mean those fake monthly audits. I meant in Jan-Feb 2018 when Germans took servers and sent them for audit to see if there is a blockchain there in use or not.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:45 pm
I think you can read a lot between the lines in the email.
And not even so between the lines in the last sentence... 'If you are a fraud victim...'

I was expecting an answer something like this. They are unable to talk directly, but if you wanna imply something without directly saying anything, that's how you do it.
That is subjected to the perception of this whole thing. If you are a critic and made yourself sure all from OC is fake and a lie, then you will see those words as "in-between the lines" saying OC is a fraud and if you are a victim let them know your case.
If you believe in the idea and the concept and still hope someone from the company is actually trying to bring this trainwreck to the track, you would see in those words that they are talking about the victim of a fraud in general, not in OC.
But that can be cleared by continuing that conversation, no point us deciphering those words how they best suit our (dis)beliefs.