Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
EagleOne

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by EagleOne » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:38 am

SwissAndrew wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:50 pm
EagleOne wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:54 pm
SwissAndrew was the one who made the claim that Konstantin was "CHARGED" with compromising New York's financial system. It is what started this whole discussion.
you either lie deliberately, or you just can`t help it
don`t know which is worse

I never said K. was CHARGED with "compromising New York's financial system", I said ACCUSED
(do you even know the difference beween accused and charged ?)

here`s part of my relevant post:

1) he is accused of destabilizing the new york financial system
2) the potential success of OC, this is the true reason for his arrest, but since
this is not actually an indictable offence,
the rest of the charges are just crap to give the arrest a veneer of legitimacy

baldeagle
you truly are a piece of lying shit. you twist and pervert every "fact" that comes out of that filthy mouth of yours
surprised you have`nt chocked long ago on your twisted tongue
Actually what you said was, and I quote:

"you can read this in the very first document of indictment against K. he is accused of destabilizing the new york financial system. this is why he is in custody"

That is not why he is in custody. I was wrong in saying you said he was charged, but the reason why he is in custody is because he was charged with 1 count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, period.

The argument that you made that "the true reason for his arrest was he is accused of destabilizing the New York financial system, but since this is not an indictable offence, the rest of the charges are just crap to give the arrest a veneer of legitimacy" is just YOUR OPINION and not factual. If it were, K's lawyer would have gotten him off at his first hearing. Guess K's attorney is realy stupid for not seeing the real reason for his arrest, being in custody and charge against him, right?

As cryptoXpose pointed out Konstantin wasn't accused of destabilizing the New York financial system, OneCoin was accused of compromising the integrity of the New York financial system.

But thanks for your psychic and clairvoyant abilities to know what really happened that the DOJ was not telling everyone.

So who's the liar again? Talk about being a liar and a lying mouth, pot meet kettle.
Last edited by EagleOne on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:47 pm

****** Exchange platform weekly summary ******

Week 10

IT development

*Ongoing work for creating an additional mechanism, based on the One Ecosystem concept which establishes coin price stability and also facilitates Exchange demand.
*Ongoing work for the application of Exchange limits based on the liquidity (no limits applicable from wallet to wallet as it is an internal transfer)
CDD platform separated from the Exchange (not compulsory for start, but mandatory in two months after the start) is now under development and will be ready in 6 weeks. Non-European CB was informed as well as the CD for the European license since this is a must for them both. The scope of work and the agreement were shared with both European and non-European central banks.

Licensing and IT Audit

*The exact date of the physical meeting with the CB is planned to be announced after the completion of AML/CFT bank seminar (14-16 July). Immediately аfter the seminar the Exchange company will receive preliminary information preceding the meeting with the CB.
CB will allow the platform to trade and exchange a limited number of coins - they issued a policy for approved coins for trading to be applied by the licensed exchanges. If non-approved coins are added the document should pass through a specific approval process. We are still not familiar with the list of documents required.
*Exchange limits – There is an ongoing discussion about Limits. Limits between coin accounts are not applicable as it is an internal transfer and will ease the parties in co-ownership.
*Ongoing discussion for the priorities in the Exchange and how they will be executed
Compliance
*Countries: The Exchange company have not received any updates from the countries.

* Exchange: Business plan was shared with the European responsible authority to be included to the license. Negotiations about the crypto trade are ongoing. The Exchange company is running two parallel processes: bank account opening and licenses application that is under processing and development. Shared capital is now ready to be deposited once a bank account is open.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:19 pm

Abilbek wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:47 pm
CDD platform separated from the Exchange (not compulsory for start, but mandatory in two months after the start) is now under development and will be ready in 6 weeks.
Nice, they just played 6 weeks sure delay. Funny to see, what's the new play after 6 weeks.
Countries: The Exchange company have not received any updates from the countries
Yeah this we know already.

Anybody remember this bold announcement from early January?

https://www.onecoin.eu/uploads/media/de ... 0ab2ce.pdf

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Well, the Italians can no longer access onecoin.eu or onelife.eu websites. It is believed that the DNS blacklisting is likely an unpublished court order or a equivalent order by an authority.

What is also interesting is that when using a Belgium and Bulgaria ISP I get a 503 error message trying to access onecoin.eu website and my security software gives a Trojan warning on accessing onelife.eu. Not good for OneCoin/OneLife members.

The AGCM order banning OC in Italy is confirmed by the court, just the fine has been temporary suspended, and the court docket (CDS) shows the status as "ruling soon." It is available here:

https://www.giustizia-amministrativa.it ... st/dcsnprr use “OneCoin” as search term. The docket case is located at https://www.giustizia-amministrativa.it ... icorsi-cds Year, 2018 Case number: 00093 REG.RIC.

I am sure this is all because of the corrupt Italian Justice System.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Curry Hater, any proof with any links of this comment by you about the ICO after Igor had said it bombed, and I quote:

"My upline said that 9000 big investors have bought OFC during this 1st round, INCLUDING BANKS. So according to him, several banks have invested in OneCoin. In addition, 8 exchange platforms have accepted to exchange OneCoin."

Or was it just more lies told by a rogue IMA? Corporate never made any statement about it and we all know that if Corporate doesn't say it, it's all a lie and fake news.

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:27 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:06 pm
Curry Hater, any proof with any links of this comment by you about the ICO after Igor had said it bombed, and I quote:

"My upline said that 9000 big investors have bought OFC during this 1st round, INCLUDING BANKS. So according to him, several banks have invested in OneCoin. In addition, 8 exchange platforms have accepted to exchange OneCoin."

Or was it just more lies told by a rogue IMA? Corporate never made any statement about it and we all know that if Corporate doesn't say it, it's all a lie and fake news.
My upline said…
So according to him…

You have reading comprehension problems or what?

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:43 pm

Curry, grandma is anti-one spammer with an agenda. this old goat has been bashing for 6 years, yet he solicited ruja for a job ? let that sink.

who do you think furnished the DOJ with the idea that ONE would could possibly affect the integrity of financial system in the US ? its so outlandish and silly it certainly originated from these haters.

grandma knows that NOW the DOJ has accepted the burden of proof that ONE was an ACTUAL threat to the integrity of the US financial system. that is a big cake to cook. especially when ONE was only open for 3 months in 2015 with only a few hundred sign ups. any defense will smash this.

comical witch hunt in NYC.

DEALSHAKER OPEN AND STABLE. don't be a fake victim take your coins and shop..

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:27 pm
EagleOne wrote:

My upline said…
So according to him…

Is your Upline a wellknown and established scammer our just stupid?

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:54 pm

who do you think furnished the DOJ with the idea that ONE would could possibly affect the integrity of financial system in the US ? its so outlandish and silly it certainly originated from these haters.
Anyone commiting crimes using the US dollar affekts the integrity of the us financial system.... becuse you know, it affects the integrety of the financial system....
grandma knows that NOW the DOJ has accepted the burden of proof that ONE was an ACTUAL threat to the integrity of the US financial system. that is a big cake to cook. especially when ONE was only open for 3 months in 2015 with only a few hundred sign ups. any defense will smash this.
dosent rely mather, but ya laundering dirty monies and stealing US dollars is a threat to the US financial system, lots of things are, scams and moneylaudnering fur sure, onecoin was and still is nothing more then a ponzy/pyramid scam, the rest dosent even amount to smoke and mirrors. (unless your reeeeealy un-intelligent)
comical witch hunt in NYC.
Ya im pretty sure Konstatin dosent agree whit you their, he will hav an itchy ass for sure (its rely hot i nyc....)
DEALSHAKER OPEN AND STABLE. don't be a fake victim take your coins and shop..
Then why wasent their any transaktions done today?

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:56 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:27 pm
EagleOne wrote:

My upline said…
So according to him…

No reading comprehension at all. I know it was your upline who said it, but anytime we quote what somebody said you want a link or it didn't happen. So I was sure, since you are such a stickler for links to prove what was said was true, you would surely have the link to prove what your upline said was the truth when you made the post.

So what you are saying is, if I interpret it correctly, you just believed your upline with zero proof this statement was true, and posted it as proof the ICO was not a bomb as Igor had said.