Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
EagleOne

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by EagleOne » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:16 pm

Just think, detroyer used 1,070 words in his dissertation responding to my previous post, and no claim was backed up with real facts and proof. All it contained was his opinion, innuendo, distortion, wishing it is all true, and pathetic attempt to disguise it all as factual information.

What was really fascinating to me was his being judge, jury and executioner of Moon2. I guess he forgot that his comments were merely accusations and Moon2 is presumed to be innocent, right Trueadvocate?

Seriously detroyer you need to immediately become Konstantin's lawyer. He needs you desperately as only you can save him from the bad American justice that currently judges our leader Konstantin wrongfully imprisoned by the imperialist mafia.
Last edited by EagleOne on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:49 pm
- Cryptoexpose we OneLIfers know that the OneCoin's Mining is not as rewarding until 18 months ago; Yes it's slowing down as the Token are lesser & with increased difficulty, the OneCoin are lesser; So it's a normal progression towards OneCoin's public offering
Nope. Still 50,000 fake coins a minute:

gilleszahnd

Post by gilleszahnd » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 am

hello tim
can you just take some rest and come back in september

gilleszahnd

Post by gilleszahnd » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:11 am

i just post twice on these forum can you do the same and shut your mouth for 3 month thank you see you soon

gilleszahnd

Post by gilleszahnd » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:16 am

just sorry for my english i am a froggy

gilleszahnd

Post by gilleszahnd » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 am

En francais degage Tim tu nous casses les couilles

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:36 am

gilleszahnd wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 am
En francais degage Tim tu nous casses les couilles
Thanks for the advice, but until victims are able to get through your heads that proclaiming that you've created $2.34 TRILLION out of thin air, which can't be sold, while embezzling $4.6 BILLION peddling an invisible-pink-unicorn-in-a-box pseudo-coin IS THE DEFINITION OF 'PONZI SCHEME', than we'll continue helping victims realize the importance of reporting the fraud to their local Authorities - if they ever wish to see a dime of their stolen money returned, and their perpetrators brought to justice.

We are trying to PREVENT suicides, and the sooner people realize that there may still be time to act, the less desperation which may occur, as in the case of Bitconnect (above)

Onecoin is almost twice as big as Bitconnect was (although Onecoin never achieved as much attention in the crypto space as Bitconnect, only because the Onecoin scam was even MORE OBVIOUS, and was never listed or even had a wallet).

Simply replace the first sentence in this article with:
"Well known Ponzi scheme and pseudo-cryptocurrency Onecoin..."
...and it reads EXACTLY the same for everyone outside "the club."

WE WANT TO STOP THESE FILTHY SCAMMERS, DOING THIS OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN!

Bruce

Post by Bruce » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:40 am

flatrate wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:56 pm
quick update:

received 4 packages from DEALSHAKER transactions the past 2 weeks.

working and stable DS Ecommerce platform used by thousands every day.

NO CRIME - NO VICTIM = CASE CLOSED

sorry for your lost time here.
I'll asked again for the 3rd time... show some evidence of dealshitr transactions *holds breath*
Last edited by Bruce on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:50 am

detroyer, I know how important it is to Konstantin to get out of jail as he sits there due to incompetent legal representation. Here is his bungling and inept attorney's contact information so you can reach out to him and get a message to K to fire him and hire you.

The Law Offices of Jeffrey Lichtman
11 E 44th St #501
New York, NY 10017
Phone: (212) 581-1001
https://www.jeffreylichtman.com

You're welcome.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:03 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 pm
Trueadvocate wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:49 pm
- Cryptoexpose we OneLIfers know that the OneCoin's Mining is not as rewarding until 18 months ago; Yes it's slowing down as the Token are lesser & with increased difficulty, the OneCoin are lesser; So it's a normal progression towards OneCoin's public offering
Nope. Still 50,000 fake coins a minute:

Thank you ..... Thank you ..... Thank you ..... Kcuf you as well :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
..... Really none of your fucking Business ..... In other words mind your own fucking Business ( Are u going to respond I am sorry I can't help myself LOL ..... No fucking excuses REALLY .....