Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Justice4all

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Justice4all » Fri May 17, 2019 11:14 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:10 pm
Justice4all, a blockchain will make no difference, finally you are right about something.

Like I have said several times in this thread, the essence of the Onecoin scam is not the blockchain. Hell, BitConnect had a real blockchain. It doesn't in the end even matter in what form the ledger is, Onecoin was planned from the start to be a ponzi type of scam, where packages generate coins up to hundreds of times cheaper than the ever increasing fake coin price dictated by the company.

They created an impossible to survive ponzi economy where members currently have way over Trillion euros 'worth' of coins, but demand even via MLM sales is pretty much dead.

I still think it makes absolutely no sense not to easily prove that Onecoin transactions are recorded in the blockchain, if they have it. If there was nothing to hide, they would have shown it long time ago already. But in the end it makes no difference.

I'm not surprised many members are again in extacy reading the unsigned document assurances which nobody is taking responsibility of, via unofficial channels that the exchange is 'coming soon',with no date given any more.
I did not say blockchain will not make any difference. Read it again. I say whether you believe Onecoin has a blockchain or not will not change the outcome. Onecoin has to prove in court that they indeed do have a working blockchain link to Onecoin transactions. It's not only to prove the legality of the coin but also to prove that you nonbelievers have been wrong all along. You can argue all you want but at the end of the day it still come down to the outcome of the Konstantin trial. If Onecoin pass this ultimate test, the case will rest, and you nonbelievers should find somewhere underground to hibernate.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri May 17, 2019 11:44 pm

Justice4all wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:14 pm
I did not say blockchain will not make any difference. Read it again. I say whether you believe Onecoin has a blockchain or not will not change the outcome. Onecoin has to prove in court that they indeed do have a working blockchain link to Onecoin transactions. It's not only to prove the legality of the coin but also to prove that you nonbelievers have been wrong all along. You can argue all you want but at the end of the day it still come down to the outcome of the Konstantin trial. If Onecoin pass this ultimate test, the case will rest, and you nonbelievers should find somewhere underground to hibernate.
You can write all you want, but you are infact totally wrong.

As I said, and as it's clear from the DOJ documents, the blockchain ledger is not the deciding factor here at all, not any "ultimate test". There being no valid blokchain is just an extra nail to show how members were deceived. And like I have said many times, it's not the the essence of the OneCoin scam.

The essence was the creation of the ponzi with package sales, multiplying tokens, fake member mining (tokens are directly exchanged to coins with a certain ratio - dividing with the "difficulty" number) and fake ever increasing price of the coins. So, you are simply wrong. If you read the charges, OneCoin, Konstantin and Ruja are in trouble because of creating a ponzi-pyramid fraud scheme, not really because of a fake blockchain. The Ponzi/pyramid is the essence and the main point of this scam.

But what comes to the blockchain, OneCoin would have shown it already, if they had a valid blockchain since October 2016. Absolutely no point to hide it and take all the negative impact, show a fake blockchain data in BackOffice, unless there was a good reason they can't show the real deal - it doesn't exist..
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Sat May 18, 2019 5:57 am, edited 7 times in total.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Fri May 17, 2019 11:48 pm

One of the victims in one of the (now many, global) Onecoin Victim's Support Group's just brought up an excellent point:

Since Onecoin isn't even a real crypto, there really is NO "fixed" or "finite" number of coins.

The Company has access to minting INFINITY "coins," sell or hold them, give them out for free, whatever, and no one would be the wiser or able to prove otherwise.

No blockchain means no way to publicly or independently verify the total number of points in circulation - or to be circulated (you have to just "TRUST" convicted criminals, career con-artists and pathological liars "to be honest" this time).
  • There's no way to know how much is held or controlled by the company at all.

There's no way to know how much is held in leaders so-called "wallets" (which aren't even wallets, just lines and columns in an Excel sheet).

There's no way to know how much is held by individual IMA's.

There's no way to know how much is FROZEN by the Company.

There's no way to gauge coin distribution, at all.

There's zero deflation, only constant inflation.

New points ("coins") can be created whenever the company wants, with zero checks & balances.

After 5 years there's STILL no wallet for "Buyers" to download and transfer, even if an exchange existed
    ...and then you still have the issue of "who holds the private keys?" - further alienating any investors

And even pretending that some public demand magically manifested itself, there is nothing to prevent the company from blocking all IMA's from selling, while the scammers liquidated the presumably billions of points they could create, on demand, themselves.

Also, not to ignore the obvious, NO BANK IN THE WORLD WILL KNOWINGLY DO BUSINESS WITH OC/ OLN, so any Exchange is impossible (unless real crypto is used to trade. And NO ONE who has REAL crypto would take Onecoin, even if it we're free. Lol).

Based on these FACTS, combined with having the worst reputation of any company, fake cryptocurrency, people or possibly even #Cult in the world, Onecoin is #DONEcoin.
Last edited by TimTayshun on Fri May 17, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Fri May 17, 2019 11:52 pm

...as Crypto Xpose said though, blockchain is just the technical piece that's easy to see through.

Even without it, obvious scam is, was and always will be obvious.

...Even more so, in fact.

Justice4all

Post by Justice4all » Sat May 18, 2019 12:03 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:07 pm
Justice4all wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:41 pm
TimTayshun wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:46 am

You'd have to erase 80% of what #Cult believers wrote, if that were the case.

Now prove wrong ANYTHING I've written here (or written by the other reasonable, logic, common sense viewing, non #Cult worshipping, children-of-the-Ruja, immaculate conception birther, patron Saint apologists).
Tim, if you cut out your names calling and just write it like a normal person, I think you are more likable. When you call people names, you are no better than a street scoundrel. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If it isn't OBVIOUS to you yet, I can give a rats ass about being more "likable" after 5 years of dealing with liars, cheaters, crooks and the mentally decapacitated who have created +20 fake social media profiles on me, posted photos of my girlfriend online, my families home, threatened me, stalked me, harassed me, slandered me, defamed me, attacked me, making fun of my deceased and loving dog (who died of cancer), who've threatened to sue me, who've told me that, QUOTE "You (I) don't have to travel to Europe to be disappeared," who've told me, QUOTE: "you are just a pawn and pawns can be eliminated .Have a nice remainder of your life."

Many of us have received death threats over these years ...for the simple reason that professional robbers, stealing millions ...NO! ...$4.6 BILLION DOLLARS ...don't like honest people exposing their fraud!

I originally started off being a VERY, VERY NICE person when this shit-show all started. Trying to teach people SIMPLE and LOGICAL RED FLAGS and PROOF how ponzi/ pyramid schemes like BitConnect, USI Tech, MMM and OneCon work, how to tell if your being scammed, what are true characteristics of cryptocurrency and blockchain, and how to do Due Diligence and avoid sending money to criminals who already have long histories OF SCAMMING PEOPLE (like Ruja, Sebastian, Juha v Parhiala, Pehr Karlsson, Frank Rickets, Steinkellers, Mohammad Zafar, Tom McMurrain, Joby Boughey, Kari Wahlroos, and as many as half of the idols you worshipped - until they all started jumping ship from experience of what a scam collapse looks like and to avoid prosecution)

Whether I come across these days as a cuddly kitten or a bull in a China shop is insignificant to the big picture. It doesn't change the #FACTS that you all got #ScRuja'd and that your money was stolen for a "Trashy Coin" which has never even existed as a cryptocurrency.

But thanks for pointing it out, Captain Obvious.

Looking forward to seeing more of the scammers still promoting or defending this obvious-to-any-3rd-grader-as-a-scam-by-now, arrested, and brought to justice (both civilly and criminally).

Since hindsight always seems to be described as being "20/20," I do worry about the mental health of the real victims when their eyes, ears and senses bitch-slap them into the harsh reality, which was blatantly obvious to anyone with common sense, who we're capable of calculating a little math, within minutes.

ATTN VICTIMS!
Every day you wait to report this FRAUD, your money it's being LAUNDERED further and further away from the possibility of it ever being recovered.

10 days to some level of GUILTY plea and admission from Konmanstantin, I'm sure. Although many of you PUPPETS Will remain disillusioned puppets even when it bitch slaps you in the face, like I said earlier.
Tim, for the past 5 years you have done enough. you constantly attacked Onecoin company and IMAs for personal selfish reasons; that is at all cost to take down a company that happen to use the MLM model to promote the business. It is very natural that you would attract many enemies because you are breaking their chances of getting better financially and spiritually. Many IMAs through the Onelife opportunity have discovered that they could become good leaders, that they could help other to achieve their goals, and inspire others to follow in a positive way. Some of them are very serious about getting financial education and are very enthusiastic about the industrial revolution 4.0, which is the advant of the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. For example, under the great leadership of crown diamond leader in VN, Mr. Simon Le have inspired a lot of people to work hard to achieve their goals. He encourages his downline members to study the lessons in OneAcademy and pass all the quizzes. He devote all his time to help others. Onecoin/Onelife has changed his and many others' lives in VN. Same thing also happens in many other coundtries. You are too busy to think about how to attack and to damage the reputation of Onecoin/Onelife that you never realize the Good about Onecoin has brought to many people in the world. Regardless what the original intention Dr. Ruja and company was, Onecoin is heading in the right direction now and with a little more effort it will change the lives of so mamy people. Remember: Negative will attract Negative, Positive will attract positive. So, if you don't want to receive so many negative things you mentioned above, start doing some positive things, change an angle and look at the matter in a different way, maybe you can find Onecoin is not a bad project at all. I agree with you that if the company had violated the laws and regulations in some countries, they will pay the prize. Otherwise, business should go on, and we should work hard to achieve the goals. I believe only Onecoin succeeds will save people out of their devastation loss of money. So, please join us to pray for the success of Onecoin. I know you will say I am delusional and dreaming, but a good dream is not bad, after all.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat May 18, 2019 12:13 am

Justice4all

I guess you mean well, but you don't understand what are the consequencies of a ponzi-pyramid. It means it comes to an end, sooner or later. No matter how much you pray and think positive thoughts.

It also means, a very small percentage of people profited considerably, like Simon Le, while many people under him lose all their life saving.
We will see the true face of Simon Le, when everything is totally collapsed. Will he then help the 100k people downline he has? Will he give his riches back to the member who lost it all? I don't think he does that voluntarely.

I guess it's the same in all ponzis, the believers just can't believe it's a scam. We are really in the final stages now where not many people join anymore. Very sad situation for the members when they realize this..

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sat May 18, 2019 12:39 am

@Justice4all

I can now see that you are innocent, yourself.
I feel bad about what you will go through next and how difficult and brutal the world can be to good people, because if evil people like Simon Le.

Where will the liar Simon Le be when some of his victims, their dreams crushed, consider taking their own lives for foolishly believing his lies and parting with their hard earned money, being left in a situation of having to now start over?

This is reason #3 why I began fighting Onecoin 4.5 years ago. To open the eyes of people like you to recognize real crypto from fake and real technology and vision from vaporware and lies.

Ps. There is a special place in hell for people like Simon Le - you'll understand this statement soon enough.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Sat May 18, 2019 12:52 am

hey Tim,
I have a question for you.
are you blogging (warning) about any other ponzi scheme, fake coins ?
there must be hundreds of them to chose from

I would be interested to know if you are putting the same effort into exposing any other false coin

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sat May 18, 2019 1:37 am

1. I've been active in the crypto space for over 6 years.
The first crypto scam I closely followed was Paycoin - a blockchain based ponzi scheme, in several ways similar to Onecoin, which promised to "go public" with "a $20 minimum minimum floor." It crashed the day it went public, of course, because internal value isn't market value. Supply and Demand rule a true market.

Having learned about the psychology of victims, the lies leading up to the collapse, and the fallout effect on real crypto, I followed and warned against a number of smaller and local scams.

2. Onecoin scam approached me, I would never approach it.
I wasn't "looking for a scam to bust." But seeing all the nonsense and crockery on social media shortly after being approached, it became more intriguing, because for some reason I couldn't understand, people seemed to be falling for it in pretty radical numbers.

The 2 liars and scammers I first began confronting were Ken Labine (Canada) and Joby Boughey (UK). Labine was just an idiot and liar who manipulated the truth, but I came in his YouTube podcast and debated him RESPECTFULLY, nevertheless. Boughey had just jumped U-Fun (a ponzi scam in which 20 leaders in Thailand were sentenced to something like 10,000 years in prison - look it up). I provided logic, reasoning, evidence of fraud, manipulation, propaganda and lies to both of them, which they first ignored, then began twisting and manipulating, themselves. ...i could talk about those 2 more, but won't.

3. I've PERSONALLY attacked::
  • Bitconnect
  • MMM/ MMM Global
  • The Billion Coin (TBC) - the ONLY scam live seen, so far, more obvious than Onecoin
  • S-coin
  • First coin
  • Trade Club Coin (TCC)
  • DAScoin
  • DAGcoin
  • USI Tech
  • OMNI
  • Rainbow Coin
  • ...and many, MANY other scam coins
  • ...PLUS several "shitcoins" that were just terrible or incompetent projects/ money grabs
All of those put together haven't and couldn't create the damage that Onecoin has and will continue to cause, even in the wake of it's eminent collapse.

Onecoin embezzled $4.6 BILLION from it's investors and invested maybe $200K of that (less than 0.005%) of that, which they used to white label a DealShitter platform (to keep up the false perception).

So, Onecoin is FOR SURE the most important scam to eradicate from the face of the earth, and the most important to document every aspect of, so that it's perpetrators are brought to justice. It will also be an important example which people will point to for decades, as a warning to others. This will set precedence for scams and scammers following in its footsteps. And I believe there will be more arrests, fines, civil and criminal prosecutions, and unfortunately suicides, than any scam before it and any scam after it, for a long, long time.

Exposing it is way more interesting than any reality TV or even most drama films coming out of Hollywood. That's for sure!

Ps. I'm not a blogger. I don't blog.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sat May 18, 2019 5:56 am

@SwissAndrew - the following was a mainstream media TV special on the MMM/ MMM Global scam, which was presented in one of the biggest channels in Ukraine a month or so ago.

MMM was the only other MLM scam which may have been bigger than Onecoin, in fact. Contrary to Onecoin leadership propaganda that length of time a scam has operated has anything to do with whetherits legit or not, it lasted almost 30 years and embezzled an estimated amount somewhere between $5 to $40 BILLION, but the true numbers are impossible to know exactly.

Many suicides were the result of its collapses. Yes. "Collapses." With an "s." The scam would collapse, then be reborn elsewhere, then collapse again, destroying marriages, separating families, causing strife and despair everywhere it went, and TOTALLY devastating people's finances, in it's wake. All for a few criminals at the top to make off with millions OR BILLIONS of euros, dollars, rubles, baht, sheckles, yuen, etc. No different, at all, from what Onecoin will do. GUARANTEED!

Of course, its die-hard supporters/ victims were no different, whatsoever, than pretty much everyone commenting here who still believes the bullshit. Bitconnect was exactly the same. Critics were "jealous haters." "Bitcoiners," etc. Just look up ANY of the old bitconnect YouTube videos and look at the many comments. It'll be like looking in the mirror.

Hindsight is 20/20

Anyway, The TV Journalists here interviewed me about the fallout of MMM collapse which you can see a little bit of at the 13:00 mark:

https://youtu.be/7nkgPzYlB4I