Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
TimTayshun
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Fri May 17, 2019 8:48 am

Curry Hater wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:44 am
My name is Satoshi Nakamoto.
First name "Craig?"
Or last Name "Wright?"

Is this a sarcastic, but real hint?

Curry Hater
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Curry Hater » Fri May 17, 2019 9:14 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:48 am
Curry Hater wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:44 am
My name is Satoshi Nakamoto.
First name "Craig?"
Or last Name "Wright?"

Is this a sarcastic, but real hint?
You decide.

EagleOne
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by EagleOne » Fri May 17, 2019 9:30 am

CurryHater, of course you had to have a masters or you couldn't have received a doctorate. I was only interested in what discipline you received your doctorate. Didn't realize it was a deep, dark secret.

As for my using EagleOne, everywhere I use it they all know who I am, so I am not hiding behind the moniker as you claim. I have used EagleOne for more than 10 years, as well as my own name on numerous forums and blogs. But had you bothered to do some real research you would have discovered it within about a minute. It was fully revealed what my name is right here on Igor's blog. So much for hiding my name.

And you are still hiding behind your moniker.

PS, I hate curry no matter what they put in it.

Justice4all
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Justice4all » Fri May 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Dummis-1 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:35 am
No, its not fabricated, it's not made up by us, every claim has been proven with sources and with public avaible information for anyone interested. It's not fake news, it's not news, it's not from us, it's not anything we can't prove with sources, facts, mathematics. It is FACTS.

And how nice you cant figure out even one thing that would make these FACTS less damaging.
Facts or no facts let the readers decide. repeating the old stuffs here 100x is not constructive at all. I have been reading every post on this forum for years and since you haters spam it with garbage cut and past long post I just did not bother to read it any more because it's wasting my time here, and I just skipped it. I would appreciate if you can post NEW news, but not all the old, boring, already known stuffs. Tell me, why you keep posting the same stuffs over and over again and again and again, day and night?

Justice4all
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Justice4all » Fri May 17, 2019 3:41 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:46 am
Justice4all wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:31 am
I suggest we only post credible news here. .
You'd have to erase 80% of what #Cult believers wrote, if that were the case.

Now prove wrong ANYTHING I've written here (or written by the other reasonable, logic, common sense viewing, non #Cult worshipping, children-of-the-Ruja, immaculate conception birther, patron Saint apologists).
Tim, if you cut out your names calling and just write it like a normal person, I think you are more likable. When you call people names, you are no better than a street scoundrel. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

TimTayshun
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Fri May 17, 2019 6:07 pm

Justice4all wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:41 pm
TimTayshun wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:46 am
Justice4all wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:31 am
I suggest we only post credible news here. .
You'd have to erase 80% of what #Cult believers wrote, if that were the case.

Now prove wrong ANYTHING I've written here (or written by the other reasonable, logic, common sense viewing, non #Cult worshipping, children-of-the-Ruja, immaculate conception birther, patron Saint apologists).
Tim, if you cut out your names calling and just write it like a normal person, I think you are more likable. When you call people names, you are no better than a street scoundrel. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If it isn't OBVIOUS to you yet, I can give a rats ass about being more "likable" after 5 years of dealing with liars, cheaters, crooks and the mentally decapacitated who have created +20 fake social media profiles on me, posted photos of my girlfriend online, my families home, threatened me, stalked me, harassed me, slandered me, defamed me, attacked me, making fun of my deceased and loving dog (who died of cancer), who've threatened to sue me, who've told me that, QUOTE "You (I) don't have to travel to Europe to be disappeared," who've told me, QUOTE: "you are just a pawn and pawns can be eliminated .Have a nice remainder of your life."

Many of us have received death threats over these years ...for the simple reason that professional robbers, stealing millions ...NO! ...$4.6 BILLION DOLLARS ...don't like honest people exposing their fraud!

I originally started off being a VERY, VERY NICE person when this shit-show all started. Trying to teach people SIMPLE and LOGICAL RED FLAGS and PROOF how ponzi/ pyramid schemes like BitConnect, USI Tech, MMM and OneCon work, how to tell if your being scammed, what are true characteristics of cryptocurrency and blockchain, and how to do Due Diligence and avoid sending money to criminals who already have long histories OF SCAMMING PEOPLE (like Ruja, Sebastian, Juha v Parhiala, Pehr Karlsson, Frank Rickets, Steinkellers, Mohammad Zafar, Tom McMurrain, Joby Boughey, Kari Wahlroos, and as many as half of the idols you worshipped - until they all started jumping ship from experience of what a scam collapse looks like and to avoid prosecution)

Whether I come across these days as a cuddly kitten or a bull in a China shop is insignificant to the big picture. It doesn't change the #FACTS that you all got #ScRuja'd and that your money was stolen for a "Trashy Coin" which has never even existed as a cryptocurrency.

But thanks for pointing it out, Captain Obvious.

Looking forward to seeing more of the scammers still promoting or defending this obvious-to-any-3rd-grader-as-a-scam-by-now, arrested, and brought to justice (both civilly and criminally).

Since hindsight always seems to be described as being "20/20," I do worry about the mental health of the real victims when their eyes, ears and senses bitch-slap them into the harsh reality, which was blatantly obvious to anyone with common sense, who we're capable of calculating a little math, within minutes.

ATTN VICTIMS!
Every day you wait to report this FRAUD, your money it's being LAUNDERED further and further away from the possibility of it ever being recovered.

10 days to some level of GUILTY plea and admission from Konmanstantin, I'm sure. Although many of you PUPPETS Will remain disillusioned puppets even when it bitch slaps you in the face, like I said earlier.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 745
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri May 17, 2019 6:20 pm

An unsigned Exchange "week 2" update was released via unofficial MLM leader channels. Again things seem to be at least several weeks away. Applications for 2 EU licenses once again set up.

"Withdrawals can be send out from the Blockchain, but minor error message occurs after executing commands". Ok, thanks for telling, though I guess the purpose is to claim and assure members there's a blockchain just before the Konstantin's day of reckoning.

I have a suggestion to the "corporate". Show the blockchain finally, show transfers, transactions and verify from blockchain. Don't just talk for the 5th year in row. And take down the ridiculous charade you show in BackOffice blockchain page, it's only fooling the most ignorant (well 99.999%) of members, but nobody else.

Pending for licenses and pending for opening a bank account. Come on, aren't you using a shell company, what's taking so long..? This was supposed to be just "one step away" in the beginning of January already.

The funniest thing here, is that even Konstantin said not to trust any OneCoin communication that doesn't come directly from the company.
Well.. here they are, "the corporate" communicating to the members via unofficial MLM leader channels with unsigned documents, nobody taking responsibility of the documents. :roll:

Image

Justice4all
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Justice4all » Fri May 17, 2019 7:48 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:20 pm
An unsigned Exchange "week 2" update was released via unofficial MLM leader channels. Again things seem to be at least several weeks away. Applications for 2 EU licenses once again set up.

"Withdrawals can be send out from the Blockchain, but minor error message occurs after executing commands". Ok, thanks for telling, though I guess the purpose is to claim and assure members there's a blockchain just before the Konstantin's day of reckoning.

I have a suggestion to the "corporate". Show the blockchain finally, show transfers, transactions and verify from blockchain. Don't just talk for the 5th year in row. And take down the ridiculous charade you show in BackOffice blockchain page, it's only fooling the most ignorant (well 99.999%) of members, but nobody else.

Pending for licenses and pending for opening a bank account. Come on, aren't you using a shell company, what's taking so long..? This was supposed to be just "one step away" in the beginning of January already.

The funniest thing here, is that even Konstantin said not to trust any OneCoin communication that doesn't come directly from the company.
Well.. here they are, "the corporate" communicating to the members via unofficial MLM leader channels with unsigned documents. :roll:

Image
For Onecoiners, this is a good news. Thanks for being the first posting it here on the forum. We are one more step closer to the goal. For Onecoin disbelievers, they hate to see any good news coming out of the company. Even though this isn't coming from the corporate's main channel, coming out from a big leader there is a certain degree of credibility. It has been the norm that the company will not officially release the news unless it is 100% certainty. Keeping the members informed of the exchange progress is very important. I suggest the company release the news through the official corporate channels, instead of going through the high ranked leaders.

CryptoX do not worry, the whole world will be able to see the blockchain when the time comes, but I guess you will still disbelieve what you see. You will certainly find some excuses to discredit it, and stating that it is a fake blockchain. It doesn't matter, whether you believe it or not, it will not make any difference.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 745
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri May 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Justice4all, a blockchain will make no difference, finally you are right about something.

Like I have said several times in this thread, the essence of the Onecoin scam is not the blockchain. Hell, BitConnect had a real blockchain. It doesn't in the end even matter in what form the ledger is, Onecoin was planned from the start to be a ponzi type of scam, where packages generate coins up to hundreds of times cheaper than the ever increasing fake coin price dictated by the company.

They created an impossible to survive ponzi economy where members currently have way over Trillion euros 'worth' of coins, but demand even via MLM sales is pretty much dead.

I still think it makes absolutely no sense not to easily prove that Onecoin transactions are recorded in the blockchain, if they have it. If there was nothing to hide, they would have shown it long time ago already. But in the end it makes no difference.

I'm not surprised many members are again in extacy reading the unsigned document assurances which nobody is taking responsibility of, via unofficial channels that the exchange is 'coming soon',with no date given any more.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Fri May 17, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TimTayshun
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Fri May 17, 2019 8:17 pm

Only TWO THINGS would prove that Onecoin ever had a blockchain:
  • 1.) Onecoin's "Blockchain#1" January 12, 2015 "Guh-ness-iss Block" with all transactions recorded, timestamped and traceable from then through October 1, 2016
*NOTE: We already know that this isn't going to happen, since Ruja told Sebastian, "We are not mining. We are just telling them shit."
  • Onecoin's October 1st, 2016 "blockchain#2" and "Guh-ness-iss Block" with all transactions recorded, timestamped and traceable from then through present.
*NOTE: Experts in blockchain computer science have meticulously analyzed and extensively proven the Onecoin "blockchain" to be a worthless and simulated charade in which Onecoin victims themselves can reproduce the experiments and tasks to derive at the same, clear outcome and conclusion HERE: www.onecoinscam.info


So, again. Even if a NEW, "THIRD" *blockchain magically reappears, the scammers' goose is cooked, because the Block Explorer can quickly identify the Genesis Transaction and follow the Merkle roots leading to it.

Blockchains are NOT "retroactive," thus Onecoin can only be BUSTED and proven fraud YET AGAIN.

This is where the saying, "DON'T TRUST. VERIFY!" shall perfectly apply.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests