Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Post Reply
Dummis-1
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:47 pm

Real value of onecoin

Post by Dummis-1 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 pm

Lets talk about the internal price of onecoin.

Like the name suggests its an internal price/valuation, a price the company decides 100%. So how do they decide this?
According to them the difficulty of mining is everything.

1. Let's try to explain this in a way anyone can follow.

Onecoin "switched blockchain" and created billions of coins in reserve just like that and doubled everyone's coins.

Real life example: Tigor have 1 apple worth 1eur. He cuts it into 100000000 of pieces and now he claims he have 100000000 eur.
In reality that 1 eur us instead worth same amount but he can sell each piece for 1/100000000 eur instead.
But in reality when it comes to money, this creates a huge inflation, money value goes down because there are more in circulation. Wikipedia is you're friend here .

2. Onecoin internal price like mentioned before is internal and in no way real.

Fact is every currency is worth absolutely zero before going to public market.
It's when it hits a public market, when people decide what each coins should be worth, the price gets set.
Bill Gates, Elon Musk, me, Igor, you, anyone has decided that one Bitcoin is worth $4,004.21 as of today/right now.
If a huge crime happens (someone internal steal public exchange wallet as an example) the price will go down even for a day,
Bill Gates, Elon Musk, me, Igor, you, everyone feels like it's unsafe and sells their coins at a lower value. And those who believe the price will go up will buy during this time and we will have a value going back up.
This is how value gets set - by market.

3. onecoin internal member valuation .


There are ways to sell your onecoins (illegal) either by selling your account or by using a third party exchange that lets people make fake dealshaker deals. This is in no way a real valuation of the coin, it's for those already invested in the scam:
Image
Aa you can see here, there are some buyers for onecoin (that is already a part of the scam) but they value the coin at 0.03 eur. Not the 30eur or whatever onecoin claims is the value.
This is the closest to a real value we can get.

What happens when everyone wants to sell to get their money back(and their promised 100000000000% profit? and no1 wants to buy? Price will plummet, those willing to pay 0.03 eur today (internal) wont even pay that when there is no buyers.

4. public exchange is it possible?


Short answer: no.
Why? Because onecoins are made up from an spreadsheet (according to ruja) (think Excel document or SQL db). While that makes the coin fake and confirms no blockchain, it wouldn't really matter for the ones inside of onecoin, they could still invest in "coins" that they just add by a click of a button from company side.
But they could NEVER be listed on a real exchange for the simple reason of, every exchange uses blockchains to transfer / exchange / cc and Fiat. They can't accept an SQL db for Excel document and try to make that work with legit currency's.

That's why they claim in the future the public exchange will be internal, their own exchange. Where people buy x coins from SQL db or Excel document with Fiat and they allocate the correct coins to the buyer. Why would anyone be interested in this, except for those already inside of the scam?
Me for one, like the idea of a blockchain, anyone can look at, see that the coins are where they are suppose to, follow each payment all the way back and forth. Total control and a way for poor people to be able to have a "bank account" without a bank.

5. But onecoin has KYC.

Yeah that has been their selling point, since the start.
But that train is since long gone. Alot of exchanges uses KYC today, it's nothing unique and it's nothing special.

6.some small tidbits to think about.
If you bought bitcoin february 10th 2014 (around the time onecoin started its scam) you would have bought btc for 600 USD each .
Today you could sell for $4,004.21 as of this moment for each bitcoin. Pretty nice profit?

If you bought ethereum in 2014 presale it was 479 USD for 1337 eth. Today you would sell for 141 USD each. Thats 188 517 USD for 479 USD invested.

If you bought onecoin in 2014.
You would have education today and nothing of value.
Noway to sell.
Leadership in jail.
Classified as an billion dollar scam worldwide.

7. Closing words.
The reputation of onecoin is a joke to the rest of the world.
It was made by founders to fool "greedy idiots"-their own words.
It was made as a scam, from the start as a fake coin to follow the hype Bitcoin had at the time. They admitted in mails there is no blockchain, it's just an easy get rich quick scam. Take the money, run away and blame someone else.
Everyone in the upper layer of the pyramide has left for other scams, everyone at the very top is wanted or arrested. No matter what anyone might say, the value for the outside world will always be absolutely zero. and for those inside - hoping, they will hope the value is the internal stated by company, but only be willing to pay 0.03 eur.

Thanks dummis.
Last edited by Dummis-1 on Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

flatrate
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by flatrate » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:31 pm

dummisy, use the search bar above so you can educate yourself on how internal price is exercised. IGOR has explained it on this forum many many times. no reason for you to keep spamming the forum here.

go get some air and let the adults here analyze the situation. thx. :P :P

Dummis-1
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:47 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Dummis-1 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:41 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:31 pm
dummisy, use the search bar above so you can educate yourself on how internal price is exercised. IGOR has explained it on this forum many many times. no reason for you to keep spamming the forum here.

go get some air and let the adults here analyze the situation. thx. :P :P
No matter what Igor has explained, this is exactly how it is, there's really no debating that but I do welcome a debate If you have a different opinion that you think would break the law of economics and legalize onecoin model.

I will keep posting when I do get the chance to, since I know this forum (among others) are a place people turn to for answers. I simply want to provide that.

itsnotflat
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by itsnotflat » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:44 pm

I've been following this scam unfold from the sideline. At first, I was flabbergasted by how guillible people can be. Also, I was dumbfounded as to how they keep coming up with excuses, smoke & mirrors and conspiracys.

But then I watched the Netflix documentary about people who think that the earth is flat, called "Behind the Curve". This gives a lot of insight as to why people would follow 'anti-intellectual' movements like Flat Earth, Antivaxx or ..Onecoin.

Obviously, the earth isn't flat. But the people that believe it is flat are not moved by any facts, logic or anything else trown at them. It really isn't that these people are dumb. Some of them are actually pretty smart. But most of them have a serious lack a sense of critical thinking. They are also very suspectible to conspiracies and well, yes, sometimes just dumb.

In the doc, the Flat Earthers do a series of scientific tests to show that the earth is flat. The tests all show that the earth is a globe. The Flat Earthers do not accept the results of their own tests. They immediately start attacking their own test; it was flawed, corrupted, etc.

Same goes for onecoin. There is abosolutely no evidence that it is a cryptocurrency. There are tons of red flags. A lot of people with actual knowledge of cryptocurrency exposed them for the scam that Onecoin is. Now, most of the leaders have either fled or have been arrested.

Yet here we are, there are still people that believe in Onecoin.

Why is this?

The doc about Flat Earth gives some nice insights about this phenomenon. Flat Earthers need to believe the earth is flat. Most of them have already lost a lot, if not all, their social contacts because of their involvement of Flat Earth. The makers of the documentary even ask the main guy of Flat Earth what if he quit believing in Flat Earth. He cant, as he'd lose everything. Flat Earth has become their identity.

Exactly the same goes for onecoiners. There enitire identity revolves around Onecoin. They've told the people that warned them (they refer to them as 'haters') that they'll show in a couple of years how wealthy they've became because of Onecoin. Onecoin defines their identity. As such, no matter what, they need to believe that Onecoin exists.

Highly reccomment watching the docu about Flat Earth. Then, try to relate it to Onecoin. You'll see lots of similarities, such as conspiracies about the government, about scientists, even about other believers. They even have cult meetings, just like Onecoin!

You'll love it. Exept if you are a onecoiner, offcourse.

Cheers!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1807
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:03 pm

Dummis-1 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:41 pm
No matter what Igor has explained, this is exactly how it is, there's really no debating that but I do welcome a debate If you have a different opinion that you think would break the law of economics and legalize onecoin model.
I can't say I like when someone says "igor explains" cause I cannot explain anything, I can only give my opinion and my point of view. I have no evidence that I am right and I can be wrong. I am just a guy that has money in onecoin I bought education and I like the idea, the vision of Onecoin cause it has advantages and also disadvantages over decentralized cryptos. I think everyone here knows my point of view here.

As for scam allegations, I was always as objective as I could be based on the facts and cases. Sorry, but we did not see any evidence from the investigative authorities that coin is fake today. In fact, we've seen the company announce tha Germans confirmed blockchains. If that was a lie, it is 10 months old lie and authorities from Bielefeld should react by now cause they did not yet conclude their investigation and if I understood, they were the ones who are investigating this "no blockchain" issue. When we see official findings from then I think we can say that we have proof.

As for the price/value. It was internal, not official, not publicly viable, I was saying that too from the start. It needs to prove when public. If that ever happens. And of course, the price could crash if all want to sell. Ok then, Bitcoin crashed too. Cryptos crashed too. But there is a chance of organic growth now on.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1807
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:12 pm

itsnotflat wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:44 pm
Highly reccomment watching the docu about Flat Earth. Then, try to relate it to Onecoin. You'll see lots of similarities, such as conspiracies about the government, about scientists, even about other believers. They even have cult meetings, just like Onecoin!

You'll love it. Exept if you are a onecoiner, offcourse.

Cheers!
IMO, flatearth, antivaxx are just distractions for people so they waste energy and time over those nonsenses and not to pay attention to real issues in the world.

I would not relate that with Onecoin except they are similar cause there is one truth and there are two sides of people. Those who believe in it, and those who don't. And the irony is, none of them have proof they are right other than what people that run the world tell us.

With Earth, rulers shoed us with NASA images that Earth is a globe.
With Onecoin, we are yet to hear from authorities but to me, the only real proof of scam is if they really show definite proof that there is no coin, there is no blockchain. Only then will I say "ok we are scammed". Sorry, but I did not see that by now. We only assume that it does not exist today although we have reason to believe they did not quite use it as they should back in 2015 before they allegedly launched the second blockchain.
If that is the case and they broke some law. Let them pay.

The other real scam was actually made by promoters, by leaders and networkers. Those who did not explain to people what they are paying, those who promised people to get rich. And the sad thing is. Authorities did not react when they should in 2015/2016 and all those scammers left with money and started their own scams.

itsnotflat
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by itsnotflat » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:08 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:12 pm

IMO, flatearth, antivaxx are just distractions for people so they waste energy and time over those nonsenses and not to pay attention to real issues in the world.
It that is true, then how is that any diffrent than OneCoin? I mean, look how much time you and countless other Onecoiners have put into this. Who's to say that OneCoin is not a conspiracy of the government?

Think about it man. You believe in onecoin, but at the same time you say:
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:12 pm
if they really show definite proof that there is no coin, there is no blockchain. Only then will I say "ok we are scammed".
So apparantly, even you are not fully convinced that there is a blockchain and that there even is such a thing as OneCoin.

Turn this around, if this would not be a scam, how come you or other OneCoiners can't show irrefutable proof that it is not a scam?
All 'evidence' placed on this forum is based only on hearsay of other Onecoiners. Onecoin puts out a newsletter saying that, I dont know, investigations in all countries have ended and that OneCoin is found to be 100% fully legal. Boom, you all believe it without checking any facts..

Looks to me that OneCoin is just as much a conspiracy as Flat Earth and anti-vaxx..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1807
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:15 pm

itsnotflat wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:08 am
It that is true, then how is that any diffrent than OneCoin? I mean, look how much time you and countless other Onecoiners have put into this. Who's to say that OneCoin is not a conspiracy of the government?
Who knows, if it is, we will never find out
itsnotflat wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:08 am
Think about it man. You believe in onecoin, but at the same time you say:
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:12 pm
if they really show definite proof that there is no coin, there is no blockchain. Only then will I say "ok we are scammed".
So apparantly, even you are not fully convinced that there is a blockchain and that there even is such a thing as OneCoin.
You answered your own question. I do not believe in onecoin as company. I trust them, there is a difference to that. It means I can be wrong and if I see government proof that I am wrong I will admit it and stop trusting and move on. This forum was not made to promote onecoin although many accuse memfor that, this was made for polite debate where both sides can address their opinions and info.
People were scammed in crypto before even while having open public blockchains.

What I believe in is their idea, the vision. Coin with kyc/aml procedure and coin that is easy to use and own in its ecosystem by non-IT people. And avoiding exchange scams at the same time. Today it is only onecoin with such idea, if it dies, I will still believe in this idea and hope some one else will do it properly.

itsnotflat wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:08 am
Turn this around, if this would not be a scam, how come you or other OneCoiners can't show irrefutable proof that it is not a scam?
All 'evidence' placed on this forum is based only on hearsay of other Onecoiners. Onecoin puts out a newsletter saying that, I dont know, investigations in all countries have ended and that OneCoin is found to be 100% fully legal. Boom, you all believe it without checking any facts..
You can not generalize it as scam at one layer. There can be several scam layers:
1) is corporate honest with their intentions? - I met them In jan 2018 so I can see them and judge if they were honest, and I can say those people in Sofia are, but then again so were Maddof’s employees so this is not strong argument.
2) is anyone pulling people in by promising them success of this project and to be rich? - well, company itself bans this, this can fail, and no one must promise profits. But promoters did that anyway and pulled masses of greedy ignorant people (victims) and also governments.
3) is there a blockhain where this crypto coin runs or not? - while the company says there is, and they said Germans saw it last January, we still can not verify it, so both sides don’t have argument. Those who say there is no blockchain just because they can not access it might be wrong, and those who say there is blockchain might be lied to.

That is why I was always saying, let the authorities investigate allegations and when we see official proofs we can say for a fact.

What is sad to me is that both sides judge each other. Those who trust call critics haters (although there are some haters there - those who offent and accuse people that have opposite opinions), and those who do not trust call those who trust idiots. And the truth is no one has sound proof of their claims.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:03 pm
In fact, we've seen the company announce tha Germans confirmed blockchains.
That is pointless. Think of a philosphical thought example, that nobody could suddenly see bitcoin blockchain and source anymore. But then Satoshi wuold announce that don't worry, we have this anonymous German company that says the blockchain is fine. WTF, would it help? Nobody would use bitcoin anymore.

The idea that an anonymous report published by somebody (in this case the company which is accused was founded to run a scam) saying that something that looks like a blockchain has characteristics of a blockchain, is not any kind of proof of anything. Further more the transactions validity in the anonymous report is not touched at all. So it doesn't matter is it a lie or not, it's still completely 100% irrelevant as long as even transaction validity is not considered, telling nothing confirmed from the past, present or future.

The whole "Germans confirmed OneCoin blockchain" -argument is so absurd. The only purpose it has is to convince current members and keep them believing.

What happened to the blockchain principle "don't trust, verify"? What is the purpose of a blockchain based crypto for people, if they can't apply that fundamental philosophical property of blockchain in reality? Instead they hear this "Naa, don't worry, an anonymous German company confirmed there's a blockchain, see here is that report! (members are assumed to believe and leaders are assumed to futrher make the belief stronger)".

Though there's always the problem of total centralization regarding blockchain consensus, but OneCoin is not even trying imo, and there's no chance it can ever make some worldwide legit vision a reality. IT resources have been ridiculously low during the whole existence of the company. It's just so obvious TINKERING what the company is doing. I can't even with the best of my will see OneCoin as a legit company.

Still, my personal opinion is that the "token package-split-fake mining-fake value" -model is the real heart of the OneCoin scam which enables making the money and sales.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flatrate
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by flatrate » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:16 pm

itsnotflat wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:44 pm
I've been following this scam unfold from the sideline. At first, I was flabbergasted by how guillible people can be. Also, I was dumbfounded as to how they keep coming up with excuses, smoke & mirrors and conspiracys.

But then I watched the Netflix documentary about people who think that the earth is flat, called "Behind the Curve". This gives a lot of insight as to why people would follow 'anti-intellectual' movements like Flat Earth, Antivaxx or ..Onecoin.

Obviously, the earth isn't flat. But the people that believe it is flat are not moved by any facts, logic or anything else trown at them. It really isn't that these people are dumb. Some of them are actually pretty smart. But most of them have a serious lack a sense of critical thinking. They are also very suspectible to conspiracies and well, yes, sometimes just dumb.

In the doc, the Flat Earthers do a series of scientific tests to show that the earth is flat. The tests all show that the earth is a globe. The Flat Earthers do not accept the results of their own tests. They immediately start attacking their own test; it was flawed, corrupted, etc.

Same goes for onecoin. There is abosolutely no evidence that it is a cryptocurrency. There are tons of red flags. A lot of people with actual knowledge of cryptocurrency exposed them for the scam that Onecoin is. Now, most of the leaders have either fled or have been arrested.

Yet here we are, there are still people that believe in Onecoin.

Why is this?

The doc about Flat Earth gives some nice insights about this phenomenon. Flat Earthers need to believe the earth is flat. Most of them have already lost a lot, if not all, their social contacts because of their involvement of Flat Earth. The makers of the documentary even ask the main guy of Flat Earth what if he quit believing in Flat Earth. He cant, as he'd lose everything. Flat Earth has become their identity.

Exactly the same goes for onecoiners. There enitire identity revolves around Onecoin. They've told the people that warned them (they refer to them as 'haters') that they'll show in a couple of years how wealthy they've became because of Onecoin. Onecoin defines their identity. As such, no matter what, they need to believe that Onecoin exists.

Highly reccomment watching the docu about Flat Earth. Then, try to relate it to Onecoin. You'll see lots of similarities, such as conspiracies about the government, about scientists, even about other believers. They even have cult meetings, just like Onecoin!

You'll love it. Exept if you are a onecoiner, offcourse.

Cheers!
well, the earth is clearly flat, proven extensively in some circles, people who don''t believe it go to cult meetings at NASA..it is all misdirection to get people distracted from real issues that need addressing. as for anti-vaxx, do us all a favor and BE QUIET. do yourself a favor and look at what ingredients are in a vaxxx and then tell me you feel comfortable injecting that into your 11 year old daughter ! this is not the place to debate this crime on humanity but that is what it is and i have proof of it personally..

i think your reading into this a bit too deeply sir. most sane pumpers of ONECOIN, including myself, knew from beginning the risk was high and real. so far i have ZERO REAL PROOF, not tim curry and cryptox made up copy/paste fake proof meant to create fear and doubt, i mean hard proof that the ignatova's are a fraud and there is no block chain.

if ONE is truly being investigated by 8,885 countries around the world, ok now 8,886 with the US coming aboard, there are two paths a sane mind should decipher from.

1. these ass hats have nothing on ONE but a bunch of nefarious rogue complaints from mostly bitcon activists. IMO
2. ONE is full of gifted magicians that have been able to exonerate any and all fraud claims easily.

hope that helps... cheers.. :) :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CryptoXpose and 2 guests