Unproven statements that creates haters

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
frolambas

Unproven statements that creates haters

Post by frolambas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Hello guys! I´m creating this topic in order to clarify some things about the statements that some IMAs are saying and in my opinion, are feed for haters and also makes increasing the suspicious and veracity of the OneCoin project.

I´m a member of OneLife and I´m evaluating to start my network but as I´m not 100% sure about some things, I would like to clarify them here.

So, I will mention some statements that several IMAs use in their converences and meetings that are impossible to validate and some of them impossible to believe:

1) "Dealshaker is the best/biggest marketplace in the world!" ==> This is not even true. Dealshaker is (so far at least) a really poor marketplace solution that requiere a lot of improving in order to be just a marketplace of 21st century (at least from an IT perspective). "It competes with Alibaba or Amazon or eBay"... Come on! It is not serious.

2) "OneCoin is the only crypto that is increasing their value while others like bitcoin are decreasing" ==> This is "real" but is very silly to say that as the price of the ONE today is fixed by the company as it is not public yet, so, it is obvious that the company can define the price as they want. This doesn´t mean that OneCoin is lying or it is a scam, actually all private companies can set their stock prices as much as they want. But the statement I think is stupid because is not a real comparisson of crypto prices and ONE is not public yet.

3) "You can buy houses, cars, etc with ONE" ==> Try to find an offer about houses or cars in dealshaker (that are not a scam as Kralev cars). There isn´t. So many stories but there is not evidence of it.

4) "You can start making money selling products or services in Dealshaker" ==> Explain me how please. I would like to sell products of my business in Dealshaker but if I will only have ONEs that I don´t know if or when I will be able to change it for fiat (in order to buy more products to sell and keep the business rolling) is not realistic. The information is not clear about this.

Ok, I hope you can help me to understand why this kind of statements are usually used to describe the OneLife project and add more if you are in the same situation than me.

I really hope this project works as expected but I would really like to be honest and responsible for invite my loved ones or other people to it.

Thanks!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Unproven statements that creates haters

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:12 pm

Hello
Exactly, such idiotic statements are making damage to the company and those should be reported to [email protected]

We all fight against them for years. There will always be such hypee marketers in all projects, not just Onecoin.

frolambas

Post by frolambas » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Indeed!

Some IMAs are showmans (normal in MLM unfortunately) and others just repeat a story without understanding or questioning anything, so when you ask them something they didn´t know what so say or what is worst, they invent stupid and unvelivable responses.

For example, another statement that cause me laugh when I hear it is: "The OneCoin blockchain is being audited every month".
Ok, even if there is no evidence about this audits, let´s asume it is audited. Now, by whom??? Who is auditing the blockchain? I´ve asked this to some IMAs and they didn´t have any idea of it (they even didn´t know that tere are documents "certifying" the audits until 2017 in OneLife backoffice). Let´s say that documents are far away to be a gurantee of a credible audit (you can define it just seeing their website... looks like a 10 years old created it).

So, when you say something is being auditing, it is very important to know who is auditing it and if this third party is trustable or not.

If someone knows who is auditing the blockchain, please let me know. Or if the blockchain is not being auditing (it will not make the project a scam either, there is no obligation to be audited) please IMAs... stop saying that.

Thanks!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:06 pm

Actually, if a credible audit company is doing the audit then it is credible.
Onecoin started with such company (Semper Fortis) and they did the audit for 3 months and did not do it further.
You will see haters spin as SF canceled because there is no blockchain but they forgot to use brain and think that such company would never even start such contract if they knew it is a lie.
I read on some blog back in 2016 (that I didn't save) that the reason for this was they saw Onecoin is going to war with huge propaganda and they did not want their reputation to be in the crossfire so they canceled.
Then dr Ruja obviously understood reputable companies will not want to join them in this war so they hired some small company from Sofia, S-Systems to carry out those audits and, of course, those are fully denied as credible by most of critics and haters. Those audits ended on August 2017 and since then, the only audit that we have that blockchain is here is this report of German IT company brought by German authorities in January 2018. and they saw a consistent blockchain. But public did not have access to this report so again, trust in the company.

So, it is not good that people brainlessly say that blockchain is audited. I am personally not so happy with the state if trust we need and truly hope they will either anchor their merkle to some public blockchain or completely upgrade blockchain to some other solution such as hashgraph.

But then again, when banks start using blockchain, it won't be public, no one will care, as long as it is fast, borderless and cheap ;)

For those people that demand to see all transactions and verify all in the blockchain, they can use those open source ledgers but keep in mind that they will never be able to be mass adopted for serious data because of GDPR cause you can not delete or alter data if user demands.
So I guess we will start seeing more and more centrally governed blockchains being used in the future ;)