Onelife Accounts hacked via fake email in 2016

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
jonone

Onelife Accounts hacked via fake email in 2016

Post by jonone » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Hi igor, was wondering if you could help out with this. a friend of mine and his friends/family had their onelife accounts hacked when a fake email was going around asking people to verify their accounts. it asked for a username password and transaction password. they did not know, not to provide the transaction password at the time. they did it and lost their accounts due to this hack. they were not able to get their KYC approved since the process at the time was very slow and still is.

my friend ron waling is the one im speaking to about this since he had his accounts stolen.

we tried to get help from vaselina but she said since his KYC was approved they couldn't prove the account belonged to him. the account has the same name as his ID that we showed her and they can just look up the backlog of previous emails associated to the account?

the company had fixed plenty of other people's accounts that this happened to except rons and his friends/family

[email protected]
ronw is the username on the account. the email was changed as well and the hacker actually ranked up the account.

if you send me your email i can show you some emails i have from him about his account

jonone

Re: Onelife Accounts hacked via fake email in 2016

Post by jonone » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Ron Waling
12:05 PM (6 minutes ago)
to me

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 5:33 PM
Subject: One Coin signup link
To: Ron Waling <[email protected]>

Your invite link is: https://www.onecoin.eu/signup/ronw

Marion

this is his signup link that his upline sent to him after helping him create his account

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onelife Accounts hacked via fake email in 2016

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:40 pm

please write me this on pm