Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
MBan

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by MBan » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:18 pm

You guys do realize that it's game over and haters won?

The sanest thing from all of you who joined OneCoin as investors and didn't actively recruit is to go to your local police and report your sponsor, and/or sue.

Yevhenii

Post by Yevhenii » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:20 pm

In the publication of a lot of incorrect data (as for the concept, marketing plan, private blockchain, method of application ...).
Actually, nothing new.
Therefore, everything will end similarly to the German investigation.
The only serious loss for the network is the time spent investigating.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:57 am

MBan wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:18 pm

The sanest thing from all of you who joined OneCoin as investors and didn't actively recruit is to go to your local police and report your sponsor, and/or sue.
Why report people who believed in the project and who had their stake there too? If scam was from the root, then we were all fooles. But we need to wait for the sentences first.

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:59 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:57 am
MBan wrote:

Why report people who believed in the project and who had their stake there too? If scam was from the root, then we were all fooles. But we need to wait for the sentences first.
Because you have to be damn sure what you are selling and if you are making money you should be liable. Your fault if you didn’t do due diligence and on the other hand presented yourself as one of the most educated people on CC and such BS

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:12 am

Grujo wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:59 am
Because you have to be damn sure what you are selling and if you are making money you should be liable. Your fault if you didn’t do due diligence and on the other hand presented yourself as one of the most educated people on CC and such BS
I don’t think that is how it works. Since we know 95% of crypto ICOs are scams, that would mean all the people supporting it and promoting it should be in jail. No, people trust in founders and people who join need to be aware of the risk. Those who promise success and profit, I agree should be liable.
I think this usa case has to do with breaking a law for taking money from usa citizens and sending it to UAE which was labeled as money laundering. I really want to see the truth there cause so far we only have allegations in those docs.

All the rest against onecoin itself is nothing new that we already can read on wikipedia and german investigation already covered that. Those are just allegations that will need to be proven. And again. I would really to see some official government document deeming onecoin scheme illegal. There is no such thing. Only allegations and accusations. Please someone correct me if I am wrong I am kinda rusty cause I barelly followed all this space last months.

MBan

Post by MBan » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:41 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:12 am
I think this usa case has to do with breaking a law for taking money from usa citizens and sending it to UAE which was labeled as money laundering. I really want to see the truth there cause so far we only have allegations in those docs.
The US government has decided to crack down on the crypto fraudsters and is holding the various operators accountable for all mis-representations, omissions and blatant lies, much like it is the case for the SEC-listed companies.

The FBI's case against Konstantin Ignatov is much more than money laundering. He is charged with wire fraud and you would be well advised to read the original complaint here: https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press ... 6/download

Perhaps the excerpts of e-mail communication between Ruja and Founder 2 (allegedly just-another-rogue-IMA Sebastian Greenwood) will be eye opening for you.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:22 am

MBan wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:41 am
The US government has decided to crack down on the crypto fraudsters and is holding the various operators accountable for all mis-representations, omissions and blatant lies, much like it is the case for the SEC-listed companies.
You mean something like this:
http://www.nasaa.org/regulatory-activit ... yptosweep/
MBan wrote:
The FBI's case against Konstantin Ignatov is much more than money laundering. He is charged with wire fraud and you would be well advised to read the original complaint here: https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press ... 6/download
On this justice.gov press release, you can see at the bottom 3 case files to download and the text:
[1] As the introductory phrase signifies, the entirety of the texts of the Complaint and Indictment constitute only allegations, and every fact described herein should be treated as an allegation.

[2] OneCoin Ltd.’s private blockchain may be contrasted with Bitcoin’s blockchain, which is decentralized and public.
So, once again, back to square one with all those same old allegations that needs to be proven. Whether there is or isn't the blockchain, well, if that alleged German IT report is true, they have it covered.
If they laundered money from US via Mark Scott (and this is what this case is all about) then let them answer. If not... hmmm not sure what then :)
I already said I think Mark Scott unknowingly (as he says) laundered money for leaders, not the corporate. But that is to be determined now.
MBan wrote:
Perhaps the excerpts of e-mail communication between Ruja and Founder 2 (allegedly just-another-rogue-IMA Sebastian Greenwood) will be eye opening for you.
Out of all the document this ruja/founder2 email is the sole thing that is sound and interesting, and certainly new. Now would be a good time for Ruja to come out and prove that this mail is fake or true. I did always have that gut feeling that they might have started this as a scam but when they saw it could actually succeed, they switched to actually good vision in 2016 and that is when I joined, during this "good vision".
If it is true, let them answer, but we still have 3.5 million people who want to make this happen, almost finished new dealshaker, almost finished exchange (if we were to believe Konstantin). And that is all if this coin is actually real. We will see how case evolves. But I am afraid network is gonna collapse and project will die off if this takes longer and I have a feeling it will :(

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:13 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:22 am
Out of all the document this ruja/founder2 email is the sole thing that is sound and interesting, and certainly new. Now would be a good time for Ruja to come out and prove that this mail is fake or true. I did always have that gut feeling that they might have started this as a scam but when they saw it could actually succeed, they switched to actually good vision in 2016 and that is when I joined, during this "good vision".
If it is true, let them answer, but we still have 3.5 million people who want to make this happen, almost finished new dealshaker, almost finished exchange (if we were to believe Konstantin). And that is all if this coin is actually real. We will see how case evolves. But I am afraid network is gonna collapse and project will die off if this takes longer and I have a feeling it will :(
There's zero evidence in the full 32 page DOJ report that OneCoin was ever meant to become legit.
First and foremost, before anybody comments this USA investigation and the arrest of Konstantin Ignatov, they should read the full 32 page DOJ report.
There's a shorter coverage by BMLM, but as many members have been made to believe BMLM is "fake news", it's better to read the full transscript.

Full 32 page US DOJ transcript: https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press ... 6/download
BMLM shorter coverage: https://behindmlm.com/companies/onecoin ... inception/

All members and leaders should read the 32 page report fully. And then continue discussion.

As I said, there's no evidence what so ever, that the founders suddenly planned to make OneCoin legit.
Lets for example take DealShaker. From the page 13 of the transcript:

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:20 am

Ho ho, now people start to become angry on eachother... Hey, we are all into this together.. .The biggest scam, and you have to look a little deeper into human history, is fiat currency... That is keeping us all enslaved as animals in a zoo.

All humans have the consious or unconsious desire to be free of this financial slavery (work as a dog and pay taxes to the rulers, sleep and eat and start the next day the same over again... ad infinitum)

This counts for me, for you, for moderators, even for those who scam us..... Something so sick with this world and we have to get to the bottom of it.

There is nothing wrong in putting trust first when there is not clear evidence of wrong doing.

There is a statement by the great philosofer Nietzsche:
"I love those who do not know how to live, except by going under, for they are those who cross over."

When you trust and you lose, are cheated, you are still the winner, cause you are a human that can Trust.
Now that does not mean you act like a donkey and hit a stone more then once. But you are better off then those who conceive and concleive to cheat others, who join the band of slavemaster cause they lost their ability to trust and their hearts are closed...

I salute all members in OneCoin, cause they dared to Ho ho, now people start to become angry on each-other... Hey, we are all into this together.. .The biggest scam, and you have to look a little deeper into human history, is fiat currency... That is keeping us all enslaved as animals in a zoo.

All humans have the conscious or unconscious desire to be free of this financial slavery (work as a dog and pay taxes to the rulers, sleep and eat and start the next day the same over again... ad infinitum)

This counts for me, for you, for moderators, even for those who scam us..... Something so sick with this world and we have to get to the bottom of it.

There is nothing wrong in putting trust first when there is not clear evidence of wrong doing.

There is a statement by the great philosopher Nietzsche:
"I love those who do not know how to live, except by going under, for they are those who cross over."

When you trust and you lose, are cheated, you are still the winner, cause you are a human that can Trust.
Now that does not mean you act like a donkey and hit a stone more than once. But you are better off then those who conceive and conclave to cheat others, who join the band of slave-masters cause they lost their ability to trust and their hearts are closed...

I salute all members in OneCoin, cause they dared to take a risk and had trust to hope for a better life.. Amen to them.

Grujo wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:59 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:57 am
MBan wrote:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:30 am

Here I made a topic about this USA case:
http://onecoin-debate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4541