Cancelation of Kralev Cars deals

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
slobodanboda

Cancelation of Kralev Cars deals

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Hello,
It seems we are all shocked with cancelation of deals from Kralev Cars.
Anybody know more.
Now we gave food for our haters for next months.

openmind

Re: Cancelation of Kralev Cars deals

Post by openmind » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:57 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:28 pm
Hello,
Anybody know more.
??? really https://dealshaker.com/en/listing/home-and-auto?page=3

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:30 pm

that's what he posted tonight in his facebook group:

IMPORTANT!!!
We are following the growing interest, but also pressure and uncertainty among the Network accompanied by many rumors which are unacceptable and undesirable effects for us.
With a view to preventing speculation, the initial quantities available for the motor vehicles will be reduced.
The main aim is step by step with real action to prove our extreme seriousness and that we are able to work honestly, professionally, independently and in the interest of the OneLife Community.
Let’s work together for more!
P.S Pay attention to the condition- one car per person. Mean that, buying more cars leads to lost of your payment.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:57 pm

Saschaleone wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:30 pm

IMPORTANT!!!
We are following the growing interest, but also pressure and uncertainty among the Network accompanied by many rumors which are unacceptable and undesirable effects for us.
With a view to preventing speculation, the initial quantities available for the motor vehicles will be reduced.
The main aim is step by step with real action to prove our extreme seriousness and that we are able to work honestly, professionally, independently and in the interest of the OneLife Community.
P.S Pay attention to the condition- one car per person. Mean that, buying more cars leads to lost of your payment.
Do you think that can be relevant information.
Maybe 3 months ago it can be but 5 hours before deals I don't think so.
What's that means, nobody of them didn't know about problems from past and when the get up this morning brains light up and all was clear.
I can expect every reason but revealed in right moment but tonight is not real moment, it was many days ago.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:58 pm

openmind wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:57 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Hello,
Anybody know more.
I would know what you would to say with this site.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:14 am

We had to expect it at the beginning, its offers of cars were inflated at the beginning, then he has reduced the number of cars on DS 1000 at 20 and 25, now que la date du 08/10 est arrivé, the deals are simply canceled, today, he posted a caveat against those who do not believe in the project, actually it was he who did not believe in the project, the company shall take the measures necessary against him, we know he is with us on this forum, but I tell him it's not serious of your share Mr kralev.

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:58 am

What in the hell do you mean with each sentence in this gobbly goop?
"the company shall take the measures necessary against him" ?
"but I tell him it's not serious of your share Mr kralev."?
detroyer wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:14 am
We had to expect it at the beginning, its offers of cars were inflated at the beginning, then he has reduced the number of cars on DS 1000 at 20 and 25, now que la date du 08/10 est arrivé, the deals are simply canceled, today, he posted a caveat against those who do not believe in the project, actually it was he who did not believe in the project, the company shall take the measures necessary against him, we know he is with us on this forum, but I tell him it's not serious of your share Mr kralev.

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:02 am

Well, if these deals get cancelled every time a few hours before the Coupon Validity... then there is not much to them to give trust to Dealshaker.. than they are more a facade and we have to wonder ...... as many are wondering now... Many thought that Kralev had a special line with Dr. Ruja, cause he is in Bulgaria.. So that Dr. Ruja/OneCoin company would upfront the money to order the cars at the factories..This as a clear trust by the Company in its own path to the exchange and free trading of the coin. But that whole story fell to schreds with this happening tonight....
slobodanboda wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:58 pm
openmind wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:57 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Hello,
Anybody know more.
I would know what you would to say with this site.

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:35 am

It is unclear if Kralev here means that a member can only buy 1 car of a special offer, or that a member can only buy one car from him at all at a certain date, or at any time at all period.. So if I want to buy at the same day a Lexus and a Dacia that I will lose both monies? Or if I buy at one day a Renault Zoe and on another day a BMW, I will lose both monies ( OneCoins)???????????????????????????????
Saschaleone wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:30 pm

IMPORTANT!!!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:38 am

Since kralev was introduced he gave very good thinking to the people and he got so many questions about his deals but no one asked him the most important question: how is he gonna deliver those cars?

Of course he would need exchange for that but there was no actual announcement when that will happen. He asked people from the company about that and they kinda told them that focus is october but no one promised, he got no guarantees yet he believed and made so many too big deals.

I am personally totally calm about those cars and not interested from day 1 in those cause they are not really realistic for this early stage. It flushes people’s greed out to surface. I would like to see more smaller everyday-use deals on dealshaker. Some bigger deals are ok but hey, 1000s cars...come.

Also IMO, individual deals, no matter how big they are, should not kill anyone’s trust in dealshaker. Sure, it will kill those with too high unreal expectations but hey, the best people learn and grow is when they get burned :)
But at least people lost to their expectations with some kralev deals, they still hold their coins. Remember those people that bought onemillionshop cars for 30-50% cash? Well, they lost money and I did warn here about those deals. I also did warn here that it is not realistic to expect any liquidity nor exchange on october 08.