Starting price pre-OFC Coin Offering

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Mary

Starting price pre-OFC Coin Offering

Post by Mary » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:17 am

Morning
Today I checked the link (which was down a few days ago) https://onecoinico.io/ and I read that the starting price pre-OFC coin offering is 1 OFC for 0.02 euro.
Does that mean that those of us who exchanged some of their coins for x 200 OFC's - for example: 1000 coins x 200 = 200,000 OFC's. Converted back to Coins at .02 euro per OFC = 100,000 Coins!
Surely I don't have that calculation right? Do I!

SwissAndrew

Re: Starting price pre-OFC Coin Offering

Post by SwissAndrew » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:22 pm

Mary wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:17 am
Morning
Today I checked the link (which was down a few days ago) https://onecoinico.io/ and I read that the starting price pre-OFC coin offering is 1 OFC for 0.02 euro.
Does that mean that those of us who exchanged some of their coins for x 200 OFC's - for example: 1000 coins x 200 = 200,000 OFC's. Converted back to Coins at .02 euro per OFC = 100,000 Coins!
Surely I don't have that calculation right? Do I!
as far as I understand this new ICO OFC has nothing to do with the previous OFC of last year - it is merely a money generating Ethereum based token.
(was a dumb idea to use the same name)
At some point of time we should be getting our OFCs of last year changed back into OneCoins - hopefully at 200:1 + some interest

POWERULI

Post by POWERULI » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:01 am

Dear friends, regarding of the big targets and the marvellous vision of Dr. Ruja, something similar as an IPO must be done. It is because of the reputation of the coin in front of the crypto currency industry. The OFC were hold over months for shares. It is not a lie, that the old OFC could be converted to ONE but only for the reason to buy shares with them. This is my private Learning.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:59 pm

POWERULI wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:01 am
Dear friends, regarding of the big targets and the marvellous vision of Dr. Ruja, something similar as an IPO must be done. It is because of the reputation of the coin in front of the crypto currency industry. The OFC were hold over months for shares. It is not a lie, that the old OFC could be converted to ONE but only for the reason to buy shares with them. This is my private Learning.
this is what Dr. R. said initially in Jan. 2017, and it makes total sense.
The question is which company do OFC holders get shares in? OneLife? or what,
and will these shares be publically tradeable on an official, open stock exchange?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:38 am

So far IPO is just a mere theory that indeed makes sense and is needed in order for vision to be fully live.