Approval of new merchants and deals

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Saschaleone

Approval of new merchants and deals

Post by Saschaleone » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:01 pm

This is a good point - just discussed in the WhatsApp group - new approval system does not really work. Me and many others made the certificate.
But in Sofia they continue to work as usual and check deal by deal. I hope it will be changed with the new dealshaker, maybe they will have an easier system. But as soon they put your deal under revision and you have to send something (email communications for private deals, company documents,...) it does not work any more to get the deal faster approved. So not only in my opinion it does not work as they tried to communicate on the GLG Meeting in Bosnia. GLG Members and certified members have to invest a lot of time for each deal and it goes to slow.

This new system should be approved now in the time before going public with the coin.. also to be prepared for many more merchants later on. I guess
that was the plan of this idea.. so maybe its better with the new dealshaker or they should overthink the procedure.

Saschaleone

Re: Approval of new merchants and deals

Post by Saschaleone » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:34 pm

OK if no-one is really interested you can delete that Igor .. wanted to discuss how it could be done better in the near future

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:22 am

I think people see only what they are subscribed to so new topics are rarely seen. Even I do not see them.

As for the topic, I can confirm that people that I know with certificate get approved deals and merchants in a day or two if all guidelines are met.

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:52 pm

Made several tickets for help from Dealshaker support, but the tickets just get deleted without any reason given... Have other people come accross this?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:57 am

Tickets about what? First time to hear about this.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:49 pm

I think OneCoinPeet is talking about getting ticket under the Help Section of OneLife for support on Dealshaker ......Basically he/she is making an enquiry or two/three tickets/etc for help/assistance?

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:40 pm

Yes i agree some tickets will be closed unanswered. Not to explain why. I wanted to put inside a private deals 8th of august.. first answer i must
send the agreement made by mail or by dealshaker communication between seller and buyer to compliance. Did it.. answer few days later.. the user name of the buyer does not exist - sent them screenshots that this username exits.. this is 3 weeks ago. no more answer. The person in dealshaker compliance who got this ticket is online every day, but does not answer. first i changed ticket priority to high, some days ago to critical. Nothing happens.

I am waiting for 3 month now for a private deal for truffles i wanted to buy in Croatia. Nothing happens.

I know other persons who gave up to try to put inside the deals, cause no answers for a long time.. valid deal period was already expired.. he tried
it 3 times ... nothing happens.. yes it was special deals, but after some time its not interesting any more to repeat and repeat same things.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:40 pm

I say do not bother much with unconventional stuff because new dealshaker will be nothing like this one, I am testing it and it is pretty different dimension :)

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:28 pm

You are testing it ?... wow.... things are moving in the right direction. Nice to hear.

vhaakmat

Post by vhaakmat » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Hey Igor, the slowness of approving deals on DS is really getting to me. I am renting apartments that was approved for more than a year ago. The deadline has come and I can't extend this deal but had to create a new one. This is pending for almost a month
with status :Under revision". I need to provide documents to prove that i will be able to deliver the entire quantity of coupons.
How the heck do I do that? and who do I send these to?