coinsafe account

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
islam.mohammed85

coinsafe account

Post by islam.mohammed85 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:38 pm

hello every one my coinsafe account has been expired 25/07/2018 but no close button introduce in my coinsafe account and also my coin not showing in my any account can explain thank

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: coinsafe account

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:11 pm

Hello
Do not worry, after maturing, some accounts moved coins to the address in the blockchain that is not properly linked with your onecoin account in the back office.
This will be fixed. They are working on it. Be patient

HoneyBadger

Post by HoneyBadger » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:18 pm

It's getting a little hard to "not worry" when I have over 1 million coins missing since May. The company has basically not responded with anything other than saying that they are looking into it. I put over $90,000.00 into this back in 2015. Now, I'm just hoping that I didn't get scammed. Hard to have any faith at all in this company. How can they just leave a large investor hanging out to dry with no explanations, and only focus on selling more to new people. It doesn't look good to me at all. But, maybe that just because all my coins are still missing...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:39 am

HoneyBadger wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:18 pm
It's getting a little hard to "not worry" when I have over 1 million coins missing since May. The company has basically not responded with anything other than saying that they are looking into it. I put over $90,000.00 into this back in 2015. Now, I'm just hoping that I didn't get scammed. Hard to have any faith at all in this company. How can they just leave a large investor hanging out to dry with no explanations, and only focus on selling more to new people. It doesn't look good to me at all. But, maybe that just because all my coins are still missing...
You are not an investor, you bought education package(s). By T&C you are not guaranteed to get even 1 Onecoin with this education, they come free.
So, there was communication about this, they did say the team is working on the fix and they said there is no official global info about this cause minority of accounts have this issue, vast majoriti do not so no point making panic and confusion with global announcement.

For what is worth to you, I assure you that your coins are not lost, they are just not properly linked to your backoffice and are sitting in the blockchain.

jonone

Post by jonone » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:06 am

HoneyBadger wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:18 pm
i can assure you your coins are not lost. i had 670,000 coins that disappeared from one of my accounts. they were returned 4 days later. it is not an issue to worry about, even though you are and lack trust in the company. konstantin told muhammad adeel the black diamond and glg member that after the wonder wheel is over on the 26th the coinsafe issue will be taken care of as the split will happen shortly after the promotion is over. it was not placed as priority since there is more important things to work on such as the ICO. Yes it is important to get your coins back, but in all reality your coins are never lost. you did not get scammed. this problem actually happened on two of my accounts. both returned within days.