USA

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Jag

USA

Post by Jag » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:33 pm

We can not complete our KYC. We want to help with new merchants. We are ready to work and make this happen. Please address our KYC.

jonone

Re: USA

Post by jonone » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Igor can you tell us if the company has plans to reopen the USA so we can build merchants out here. When the US dollar comes crashing we need onecoin.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:07 pm

jag,
this company has yet to figure out the KYC thing. been years with a pending sticker on mine with updated docs. i hope this 'Big Reveal' isn't more fluff because i'm out of bread for that fluff spread. ;) ;)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:15 pm

All I know is that currently USA is off the table just like it is off the table for most of the cryptos out there, all the ICOs, and everything is because unclear regulatrions so every company finds it the safest to conduct pre-public phase with USA restricted.
What is the plan of the company for after public about USA? I have no clue but I know there is much more important topics to solve.