Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
feriman
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by feriman » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Hello,
I have a question what if the so called ofc are not sold in the ico process? What will happen? And why would a person buy ofcs to get coins while it is still possible to get coins through packages in a more cheaper way?
Any clarification please. Thank you

ngkinyuen
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:51 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by ngkinyuen » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:44 pm

OFC website says AFTER October 2018.
When you se Mandatory discount period roadmap at onecoinico.io you will see that new OFC will gradually be released to ONE from January 09 until October 09 so I suppose our old OFC will also get some release phase roadmap and exchange rate when the time comes.

[/quote]

Wonder why those heed Dr Ruja advise to convert their Onecoin to IPO/OFC, now with cancellation of IPO, their OFC would rank the last to be convert back to Onecoin, with further restriction?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:52 pm

What comes to my mind, that will help circuling supply be lower and lower the sell preasure whem the exchange is over.

feriman
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by feriman » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:51 pm

feriman wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:13 pm
Hello,
I have a question what if the so called ofc are not sold in the ico process? What will happen? And why would a person buy ofcs to get coins while it is still possible to get coins through packages in a more cheaper way?
Any clarification please. Thank you
Could you give your opinion Mr Igor?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:26 pm

feriman wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:51 pm
I have a question what if the so called ofc are not sold in the ico process? What will happen? And why would a person buy ofcs to get coins while it is still possible to get coins through packages in a more cheaper way?
Any clarification please. Thank you
If no OFC is sold in CO nothing happens, no new people will obtain Onecoins.
Who will buy and why? Well those who like what says in whitepaper, those who do not like MLM and do not want to nother with onelife.eu backoffice and splits.

Mary
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Mary » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Hi
I can understand the need to sell as many OFC packages as possible to new members before those of us who hold OFCs offered last year (x200 or x100) have them converted to Coins (in January I believe).
My questions are:

When Jan arrives will our OFCs be mined automatically for us?
And I wonder how many OFCs will be needed per One coin.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Mary wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:02 pm
Hi
I can understand the need to sell as many OFC packages as possible to new members before those of us who hold OFCs offered last year (x200 or x100) have them converted to Coins (in January I believe).
My questions are:

When Jan arrives will our OFCs be mined automatically for us?
And I wonder how many OFCs will be needed per One coin.
No info about old OFC. We will know that when the time comes

joseflam
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:26 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by joseflam » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:37 pm

hello, it must be mentioned that there is a huge difference between OFCs that we had as an onelife member. and ofcs planned for ico.
   the old ofcs (IPO) that we already have ,will be converted to stocks if the company still decides to do an ipo. otherwise these ofcs will be returned to us as ONE by "100ofcs = 1ONE". it means that people who buy ofcs (ipo) in the promotion of double. they will have twice their coin.
unlike the "ofcs (ICO) = legal term" which are tokken will be converted ONE coins for people who will participate in this coinoffering.
best wishes from MOROCCO.

onebefree1
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:05 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by onebefree1 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:18 am

Igor,
you say that old OFC would be changed when the time comes, but i changed all my onecoins to OFCs, i can not by anything in dealshaker because all my onecoins are in Ofcs, that wy we must have our coins back as soon as posible, then is not fair that all of us that believe in IPO, after saying no IPO, are the last to get our coins back to spend them in dealshaker. What you thing abut it??
thanks

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:38 am

onebefree1 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:18 am
Igor,
you say that old OFC would be changed when the time comes, but i changed all my onecoins to OFCs, i can not by anything in dealshaker because all my onecoins are in Ofcs, that wy we must have our coins back as soon as posible, then is not fair that all of us that believe in IPO, after saying no IPO, are the last to get our coins back to spend them in dealshaker. What you thing abut it??
thanks
Why in the hell you changed all ONE into OFC? The whole network that know of changed 30-50% to OFC (I changed more than 90%) leaving some ONE. But for your sake, I hope old OFC get converted at the same time as new OFC, so after January 09.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests