Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
AloneONE

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by AloneONE » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:17 pm

ngkinyuen wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:15 am
Xcoinx should start as schedule on 08 Oct 2018, first to allow Merchants to sell their coins to convert to cash to improve confident of merchants. But who would buy the Onecoin from marchants. Here may be a solution:

Potential investor to acquire Onecoin at xcoinx at prevailing price and then allow them to invest equal amount of ICO/OFC for conversion to Onecoin at lower costs, to average down their cost. In this way both members, investors (ICO), merchants, xcoinx and Company would benefits. I think this is win-win for all
I hope the company has such logical plans?

ngkinyuen

Post by ngkinyuen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Tiger One wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:05 am
Can you explain better ngkinyuen? Thanks
I thought my post is very clear. Anywhere I will try to explain the best that I can.

Members having Onecoins can use them on 2 situation, one is buy items on Dealshaker. The other is able to sell Onecoin through exchange (xcoinx) which had been promoted for last 2 years via Top Leaders. The official opening of xcoinx also signified the Onecoin goes public trading where outsiders/members can buy and sell Onecoin.

Dealshaker platform had been in existance for last 2 years. I think reported about 150m coins (EUR4.5b) had been transacted. The merchants need to convert these Onecoin to coins otherwise they will face hardship of cashflow to re-stocks their merchandises on Dealshaker. Only when xcoinx open then only merchants can sell the Onecoin. The question is who would buy the Onecoins that merchants sell?

Ideally would be the investors. Where are the investors? The ICO/OFC operation provide the solution. Let the investors to buy the Onecoins at the prevailing rate (final internal price at the time of exchange), then these investors would be given chance to buy the ICO/OFC that eventually convert to Onecoin from Jan 2019 (www.onecoinico.io), of course at much lower cost than exchanges. Thereby investors able to average downward their Onecoin investment.

With the above assumption, there would be able to attract more investors to buy Onecoin through xcoinx and invest further the ICO/OFC. And the merchants would be confident to expand the Dealshaker. And members can use the Onecoin on Dealshaker or sell them for fiat currencies. Then we had a vibrant platform for use of Onecoin.

Remember after ICO project, Onecoin Company (Sofia) would still have plenty of Onecoins to be minded (about 50b I think), they can then benefits from there on either keep selling ICO or keep as asset and go for IPO for the company.

So the xcoins should go public as schedule on 08 Oct 2018 to boost confident of the crypto industry in general and Onecoin in particular.

This is purely my opinion. Hope I had explain my idea clearly.

Tiger One

Post by Tiger One » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:03 pm

I wonder.... who is the crazy man who buy One at 26,95 by XocoinX/DS platform when there are NOW new packages in automining and coins suddenly available???

magicmark

Post by magicmark » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Hey guis informatio stage starts with FAQ & T&C.
Look good, red and wait more info 😉

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:36 pm

Tiger One wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:03 pm
I wonder.... who is the crazy man who buy One at 26,95 by XocoinX/DS platform when there are NOW new packages in automining and coins suddenly available???
:)) yes NOW but after 8. 10. who knows if it will be available.....

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:52 pm

Guys, Igor gave us this information that it will be possible to sell ones on DS, so in my opinion do not talk too much about it, because for the moment company did not want to inform the network of that, it is still too soon.
Last edited by detroyer on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:27 pm

detroyer wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:52 pm
Guys, Igor gave us this information that it will be possible to sell ones on DS, so in my opinion do not talk too much about it, because for the moment company did not want to inform the network of that, it is still too soon.
Not sell. It will be possible to buy on DS to participate in deal. But that buy order will be pulled from the exchange. So we sell on the exchange.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:49 pm

good news Igor thx, So the exchange will be linked to DS ? good idea to stabilize the price or only increase it

onebefree1

Post by onebefree1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:58 am

it look good,
but for all of us that convert their coins into OFC what will hapend?
when would be able to change it to coins again?
and at what rate?
thanks

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:26 am

onebefree1 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:58 am
it look good,
but for all of us that convert their coins into OFC what will hapend?
when would be able to change it to coins again?
and at what rate?
thanks
OFC website says AFTER October 2018.
When you se Mandatory discount period roadmap at onecoinico.io you will see that new OFC will gradually be released to ONE from January 09 until October 09 so I suppose our old OFC will also get some release phase roadmap and exchange rate when the time comes.