Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
detroyer
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by detroyer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:49 pm

It's been almost 4 years that we believe in our project, you must not despair we are only weeks away from the goal.

Pora0616
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:22 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Pora0616 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:47 pm

Why is the point of company offering so many powerpacks? Yet, the people who are shareholders do not even have access to the education that comes with it? This is where too many problems and false informations fr IMAs arise, the leaders promise high returns to people thay buy shares in the powerpacks.....

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:50 pm

It is not intended by the company that more people own one account.
People do it on their own responsibility against company rules without having a clue how they will transfer thosr coins to their accounts. And sadly, most people do not care about education, they only want coins hoping to get rich quick and easy. When they realize that will not be the case, they blame everyone and play victims. Haters are happy to embrace them.

Jtosho
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:20 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Jtosho » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:50 pm
It is not intended by the company that more people own one account.
People do it on their own responsibility against company rules without having a clue how they will transfer thosr coins to their accounts. And sadly, most people do not care about education, they only want coins hoping to get rich quick and easy. When they realize that will not be the case, they blame everyone and play victims. Haters are happy to embrace them.
We need to be sincere with ourselves for once here, 99.9% of people who were part of power pack, only got into it, because of the number of coins they were gonna get from it, and not because they wanted to educate themselves, the company got lots of money from this and can not claim ingnorant that people come together to purcahse those powerpacks, it will be a shame if they don't allow people distribute their coins into their personal different accounts, company need to help all this individuals that put their little money into this ventures.

Anita
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:51 am

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Anita » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:02 pm

It is not my case the purchase of Power Pack, but I saw videos, Facebook transmissions etc. where they encourage to buy those packages with the promise that in the future they would become rich, that people gather to be able to collect the money. Specifically, I am talking about 2 Blue Diamonds from Latin America and also Igor Alberts with his wife. It is assumed that those people having a high rank had some information that we do not have or at least that we believed.
Now I tell them to buy several packages and in the sum they make a lot of money, they never informed me of financial education courses, I did not buy educational packages, I bought Criptomodena One Coin, I also fell for their lies to obtain a lot of money by mining One Coin. Now I do not say that it makes me rich but I also want the company to be successful and made public so that I can use my coins in Dealshaker.
And I agree that IMAs are responsible for these silly promises of getting rich, but I also think that the company left a lot of time for IMAs to give bad information to new members of the community.
I hope you understand what I want to tell you, I speak Spanish and I have to translate my comments to publish them and also to read them, not always the translation is good.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:10 am

Jtosho wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 pm
99.9% of people who were part of power pack, only got into it, because of the number of coins they were gonna get from it, and not because they wanted to educate themselves, the company got lots of money from this and can not claim ingnorant that people come together to purcahse those powerpacks,
Correct, no one bought powerpack for education, they all want coins but only one owner per account. It is not intended for users to gather into accounts.
Jtosho wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 pm
it will be a shame if they don't allow people distribute their coins into their personal different accounts, company need to help all this individuals that put their little money into this ventures.
Luckily, company will not play ignorant of course, there will be a solution. Possibly to allow free transfer among kyc approved accounts for several days so users can claim their share of coins. If people bought OFC for ONE, those will be able to transfer when converted back to coins.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:13 am

Anita wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:02 pm
It is not my case the purchase of Power Pack, but I saw videos, Facebook transmissions etc. where they encourage to buy those packages with the promise that in the future they would become rich, that people gather to be able to collect the money. Specifically, I am talking about 2 Blue Diamonds from Latin America and also Igor Alberts with his wife. It is assumed that those people having a high rank had some information that we do not have or at least that we believed.
Now I tell them to buy several packages and in the sum they make a lot of money, they never informed me of financial education courses, I did not buy educational packages, I bought Criptomodena One Coin, I also fell for their lies to obtain a lot of money by mining One Coin. Now I do not say that it makes me rich but I also want the company to be successful and made public so that I can use my coins in Dealshaker.
And I agree that IMAs are responsible for these silly promises of getting rich, but I also think that the company left a lot of time for IMAs to give bad information to new members of the community.
I hope you understand what I want to tell you, I speak Spanish and I have to translate my comments to publish them and also to read them, not always the translation is good.
Of course I am aware, and I think everyone reading this forum are aware that too many leaders were too aggressive, pushing people, giving advice, promises, abusing peoples ignorance. Most of such users are kicked out though, which is a good sign. As for the people that were "tricked to join", they will not be left alone. All will come in time.

GERAL1
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:33 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by GERAL1 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:19 am

… thank you for opening this debate page, it has clear out some of my doubts, as I’m sure it has done for some of the 23k viewers.

However, I’m confused about the amount of coins I will received after October – January 2.019.

It was suggested by some of our leaders in south America, that we converted our ONEs into OFCs, so I did that back in October 2.017. They told us that we were going to get double the coins if we converted to OFC. However there is no place in our web site (www.onelife.eu) where I can see how many OFC I have.

So… If I converted 10.000 Ones to OFCs, and the rate will be 1:25 means I will get 250.000 ONEs??? Or if is the way around, and I will only get 400 ONEs???

Please understand that we have been misinformed, that there are thousands of people here that believe in this project, that are taking the OneAcademy courses, and they are willing to wait whatever time, to defend and preserve the value the coin…

But It is a bit confused, can you explain please…

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:38 am

GERAL1 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:19 am
I’m confused about the amount of coins I will received after October – January 2.019.

Please understand that we have been misinformed, that there are thousands of people here that believe in this project, that are taking the OneAcademy courses, and they are willing to wait whatever time, to defend and preserve the value the coin…
Hello, actually the company never said what the exchange rate would be when we receive onecoins back from ofcs after october 08.

Leaders assume it would at least be 1:100, and if they advised you to exchange at promotional 1:200 rare they would probably say you will get double.

But what about, who knows how many, people who exchanged at 1:100? When in the last 4 year had the company NOT been generous to users with coin distribution? So I have reason to believe rate would be even better than 1:100, but I think that will depend on how many OFC bundles they sell until January 2019.
So yes, I would say it is safe to say anyone who exchanged onecoins to OFC at 1:200 rate will get at least double coins back after october,

But no one can say for sure.

Trueadvocate
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Trueadvocate » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:02 am

GERAL1 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:19 am
… thank you for opening this debate page, it has clear out some of my doubts, as I’m sure it has done for some of the 23k viewers.

However, I’m confused about the amount of coins I will received after October – January 2.019.

It was suggested by some of our leaders in south America, that we converted our ONEs into OFCs, so I did that back in October 2.017. They told us that we were going to get double the coins if we converted to OFC. However there is no place in our web site (www.onelife.eu) where I can see how many OFC I have.

So… If I converted 10.000 Ones to OFCs, and the rate will be 1:25 means I will get 250.000 ONEs??? Or if is the way around, and I will only get 400 ONEs???

Please understand that we have been misinformed, that there are thousands of people here that believe in this project, that are taking the OneAcademy courses, and they are willing to wait whatever time, to defend and preserve the value the coin…

But It is a bit confused, can you explain please…
Hi GERAL1, when the Coins are converted to OFCs, these OFCs are no longer on display on www.onelife.eu .... Those OFCs are displayed in the www.onecoin.eu ..... So GERAL1, please visit www.onecoin.eu for the total number of OFCs using the same account, password & Captcha & it's all there! And that applies to everybody ( not in the know only ) who converted OneCoins into OFCs.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests