Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
ngkinyuen

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by ngkinyuen » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:35 am

fabiyan wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:26 am
Kwadwofosu wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:10 pm
I am pretty much sure some of these questions would be answered during this big reveal in 16 days time
https://onecoinico.io/
The ico website is not able to open now, don't know what's going on. Some members are thinking we can wait until 22/08/2018 to get more information, this since to be stopped also. Very confuse. company is destroying the members' faith and confidence.
the website can be open, now showing 12 days 12 hours....

ngkinyuen

Post by ngkinyuen » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:53 am

Fellow Onelife members, '

Though the official information flow from Company is far from satisfactory, do note the immediate dates for further info:

a. 22/23 August for ICO/OFC information to clear queries whats the differences from IPO/OFC (Jan 2017)

b. Konstantin Ignatov will be on stage in Barcelona Onelife Event on 01 Sept 2018, hopefully he will share more info

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:46 am

Onecoinico.io works for me just fine and it is not IMA website, it is company’s but not official yet and it ahas zero importance currently.

Info that is so much wanted will come in round 1 - seltember 08 and people need to deal with it. Until then, anyone who wishes is free to be frustrated that is fine I see that kind of people all over projects. There is always someone complaining for something.

People who mention whitepaper and think it would help need to understand that so far, this is MLM distribution so far and IMA events were kind of a whitepaper although many of them used wrong talk. Thay would use it even if whitepaper existed. I saw plenty of that accross other projects.
Keep in mind that all open or open-in-disguise projects have whitepaper yet they are 99% scams that collapsed.
Even bitcoin is far from its whitepaper. So please...

I still can not comprehend how can some people demand sensitive strategic info with so many haters that want this down and so many scammy treacherous IMA that made their mickey mouse coin scams based on what they learned from onecoin concept. Are you not aware of the situation or you are just angry not-yet-rich guys.
Or we have some haters-in-disguise here.

IMO, oct 08 was never mentioned as the definite concept public launch where people thought they will be able to selloff coins for cash. I was always writing here that was not the case. It was supposed to be the start and it will be the start of onecoin going public. And we will know more after september 08.

makesense

Post by makesense » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:05 am

Hello all Onelife friends,

I can see many complaining about this and that and loosing faith in the company...why???
I've been in this project for 3,5 years and have never complained about anything. Since early 2015 when I came onboard it has been pretty clear for me my role as a member and IMA. First I can work with Network Marketing and sell education and build a business on that but as a IMA for OneLife we all have a mission to do. Our mission is to educate people. Our mission is to mine the coins for the mass-market. Our mission is to build the market so that we can use our coins all around the globe. Most important right now is to continue create the market. Onecoin vision is to create a cryptocurrency with the highest usability.
Many want information from company and complaining about lack of information. Konstantin recently in live explained the road-map for ICO. He also said that more information will come very soon. Please, except that and stop asking for more information. When the time is right we all will have all the information we need.
If you understand the vision of onecoin and our mission then you don't need to ask. Usability doesn't care about a specific day or month. We started 1,5 year ago to create usability and look how far we have come. Very soon the new DealShaker will come and then we will be ready to create usability for the mass-market. The more usability there is the less need for an exchange !!!
Please understand that Onecoin is not and will never be a coin for speculation on an exchange. Onecoin is designed for usability and we together are creating that usability. So, instead of just sitting and rolling your thumbs go out and talk to Merchants. But first educate your self.

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:31 am

makesense wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:05 am
Hello all Onelife friends,

I can see many complaining about this and that and loosing faith in the company...why???
I've been in this project for 3,5 years and have never complained about anything. Since early 2015 when I came onboard it has been pretty clear for me my role as a member and IMA. First I can work with Network Marketing and sell education and build a business on that but as a IMA for OneLife we all have a mission to do. Our mission is to educate people. Our mission is to mine the coins for the mass-market. Our mission is to build the market so that we can use our coins all around the globe. Most important right now is to continue create the market. Onecoin vision is to create a cryptocurrency with the highest usability.
Many want information from company and complaining about lack of information. Konstantin recently in live explained the road-map for ICO. He also said that more information will come very soon. Please, except that and stop asking for more information. When the time is right we all will have all the information we need.
If you understand the vision of onecoin and our mission then you don't need to ask. Usability doesn't care about a specific day or month. We started 1,5 year ago to create usability and look how far we have come. Very soon the new DealShaker will come and then we will be ready to create usability for the mass-market. The more usability there is the less need for an exchange !!!
Please understand that Onecoin is not and will never be a coin for speculation on an exchange. Onecoin is designed for usability and we together are creating that usability. So, instead of just sitting and rolling your thumbs go out and talk to Merchants. But first educate your self.
well written

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:37 am

makesense wrote:
So, instead of just sitting and rolling your thumbs go out and talk to Merchants. But first educate your self.
What will you answer to merchants who ask when they can exchange coins to fiat in order to refill suplies and pay taxes?
- Yes we have this 4 year old project, but it's not official yet when you will be able to exchange coins and with what ratio.
- Ok byee..

martins001

Post by martins001 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:58 am

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:37 am
makesense wrote:
So, instead of just sitting and rolling your thumbs go out and talk to Merchants. But first educate your self.
What will you answer to merchants who ask when they can exchange coins to fiat in order to refill suplies and pay taxes?
- Yes we have this 4 year old project, but it's not official yet when you will be able to exchange coins and with what ratio.
- Ok byee..
you can answer that, in this particular moment, this is not the optimal commercial strategy to be used on dealshaker.

You can tell him that he could showcase some products on which he has a high margin, such as professional services and low-cost products, with the aim of attracting the customer to his shop.

For the moment Onecoin brings you the customer, after it will be the merchant's ability to sell in FIAT

onelifeforall

Post by onelifeforall » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:20 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
makesense wrote: So, instead of just sitting and rolling your thumbs go out and talk to Merchants. But first educate your self.
- Ok byee..
Well written

investor2

Post by investor2 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:57 pm

A new story today from Gerlach-report: Konstantin Ignatov is going to be arrested by bularian and international police.
I know it is BS but it is stated in the internet.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:47 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
makesense wrote:
- Ok byee..
Some people have bought educational packs without taking the trouble of educating themself, in addition to putting their money into something what they believe, and more put in your mind that you buy an education package and you have received a tokens to mining as bonus, now if you can recruit some merchants and strengthen the DS platform it will be fine but if you can't persuade the merchants is not serious you're not forced to do this, some people don't know to find the words there and it isn't everyone who can succeed in mlm, but to see your comments I understand that you have thought to invest your savings in order to the exchange the day J of the public Exchange, against Fiat money , this seems possible but if all 3.5 million members think like you, our ''One'' will be €0 value on the morning of the J+1 of the public Exchange, what the company and the merchants will not accept and I hope that there will be restrictions to ensure the stability of the price, our coin is for the mass use that's the true project and you have integrated the project because the idea that impressed you was the slogan of OC was "the future of payment" and that the future of the moneys fiat was uncertain.... since three years with everything that's happened with the fools haters who did everything to sabotage the project do not wait that OC notifies you about the entire project, it will be a suicide just wait as we all expect, Igor and his forum cannot inform you of things that are kept secret.
I'm sorry to say this but those who are not happy with the strategy of the company have to take his pain with patience, me and some people here, have always had confidence in OC because we understand things that you don't understand yet. but I suggest you educate pending the entry in public. good luck guys and do not be negative please, everything will be clear in September during the phase1 .
Last edited by detroyer on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.