Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:29 pm

On July 2018. in Cordoba, Argentina event, Konstantin Ignatov announced that the company is about to transition from private to public and after that, the coin will start mass adoption.

Since I receive too many questions from people that did not understand what is going on, and our dear behindmlm colleagues are still not missing the opportunity to earn money with Onecoin but I must give them credit that they write in more critique way.

So many people are still confused and scared that there is a delay to 2019 indefinitely, although I did write here about the possibility of delay only because of the investigation. And I say it is not the end of the world.

Here is the link of that event anchored to 1:34:00 at the time when Konstantin starts to talk about strategy to go public:
https://youtu.be/IvqfbX4qVuU?t=5640

Recap with my personal recap to make it more clear to people who do not understand what is going on so far:

- mass market is waiting for a new digital currency that can be mass adopted, used by masses mostly consisted of non-IT and unbanked people

- so far, since 2013, we've had too many crypto startups, ICOs, fundraisers, some of them promoted through direct marketing, some of them through MultiLevelMarketing but so far we've seen all of them fail (actually even Bitcoin failed its original purpose), they have no critical userbase nor a product, they did not have the plan to make price stable, they did not have a plan to make usability count in price creation, they all list tokens on exchanges after ICO too early and kill the stability or in most cases even the whole price by listing and trading coins too early. Not to mention lack of regulation and not entirely complying with KYC and AML which are mandatory for mass market adoption.

- despite so many proofs that common crypto project practice/model is a recipe for failure, many people are brainlessly criticizing Onecoin for trying to do something different and possibly actually succeed. How crazy is that? :)

- so with above in mind, will mass market adopt some coin that has no userbase, no usability, no product or will it accept coin that already has usability in the private mode, 3.5 million active approved users? So Onecoin is now ready to start going public phase.

- this was supposed to start in January 17th, 2018 but "coincidental" investigator breach and server theft put that to the stop. Many hoped that Onecoin will die off and shut down operations, just like projects - for example, Bitconnect, that actually promised 120% profit from the lending interest, they shut down after a few of prohibitions and some hater problems. Onecoin survived 4 years of slander, criminal threats, authority investigations and the final German investigation that was eventually able to see the blockchain but was not able to see any unfair practice in the business model and any money laundering schemes.

- for 3 years, haters buzzed all the warnings from financial regulators failing to mention that also Bitcoin and other cryptos had the same warnings, they buzzed all the investigations from the authorities. And after authorities could not find any proof of illegal activity, haters now say "you can not trust authorities". Haters will see you walk on the water, and they will say it's because you don't know how to swim...

- on this slide, we can see that the transition of going public will be through coin offering that will start on September 2018 and end in January 2019

- on this slide, we can see that coin offering will be conducted via selling OFC bundles, each comes with certain amount of OFCs

- on this slide, we can see that Round 1 will start on September 08. This will be an informational stage where we will know all the details about the rest of the process. So please wait for this date for more info. Going public is not "push of a button" deal. There is much legal work to be done and negotiations with exchanges. After this stage, OFC Bundles are being offered with decreasing bonuses.

- on https://onecoinico.io/ we can see a countdown that is ending around August 22 and right now we do not know what this date represent or this counter is a mistake, maybe it should end on September 08. I will update this post and topic as soon as I get answers.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onecoin Announced the roadmap for Private to Public company transformation

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:29 pm

So, before making any conclusions, I personally, and most of the people have the following questions:

1) What currency will be demanded for OFC bundles? Is it ONE? Or Fiat?

2) Will we who own ofc sell them to bundle buyers or the company will sell new ofc?

3) What are OFCs exactly for?

I do have some theories but cannot write them in public cause it is not official info but all the puzzle pieces are saying the theory is coming to the life and it especially depends on the answer on question number one.

So, I will update these 2 posts with new info regularly.

Feel free to post or ask anything.

onelifeforall

Post by onelifeforall » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Hi Igor,

Thnx for this update and sharing this info! Without the information you share via this forum we'll get at least some information. Company is not willing to share information, the website is a good medium but unfortunately not used and not very reliable due to lack of IT knowledge for a multi million company. There is lots of hype around dates of ICO, then it is IPO and OFC. Can you explain what is goin on and why it looks like a change of plan? Why is now a date of 2019 more reliable in stead of OCT2018 which is all promoted and communicated?
My simple questions are how I can sell my ONE coins and change to EUR? How will the transferprice be determined? Or in other words how fast can I cash out?

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:28 pm

Thanks for that detailed update Igor ! much appreciated...

going through my tea leaf investigations myself and would ad a caveat to the analysis, but doing so would be premature and i will wait until we hear what is in this countdown thing going on first, but i think IGOR brings up a good point surrounding how in fact will these OFC's be purchased might be the biggest clue.

i personally think k kept the presentation close to the vest and of course the behindmlm gangsters took the bait, but what bait did they take ? outside of a few nuggets and complete over haul of DS not much meat on bone for me. that is why the countdown thing is intriguing to me.

if you get past the clutter... really think about this OFC thing.. i mean really think about it..?? it is leading me to the same place.. ;) ;)

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:35 pm

Did Konstantin really announce a roadmap for OneCoin to become a public company like you write in the topic? My understanding was, that he was only talking about the coin. The roadmap covers only the Coin Offering. Wouldn't it mean IPO if the actual company is to become public?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:50 pm

onelifeforall wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:07 pm
Company is not willing to share information, the website is a good medium but unfortunately not used and not very reliable due to lack of IT knowledge for a multi million company.
It is impossible for any company to have all the info on the website. This company is using MLM so information is spread through the network but unfortunately, many people lost their upline so they are stranded but eventually all loose structures will be taken care of but they need to reach out. If they are silent, no one can help them. This forum is definitely one way for that cause I can send feedback to the company.
onelifeforall wrote:
There is lots of hype around dates of ICO, then it is IPO and OFC. Can you explain what is goin on and why it looks like a change of plan? Why is now a date of 2019 more reliable instead of OCT2018 which is all promoted and communicated?
IPO is a complicated process where you need to have an investment bank as a security for your investors when you are going public.
Also, you need to have all the financial records for some time, year or more depending on the bank, and Onecoin did not start quite well with that cause mostly leader's companies collected money.
Also, we see all around the world how banks make trouble for crypto companies and investors and closing accounts. Onecoin needs to be very silent about their bank accounts even now cause it is not easy to find a bank that wants to work with them, not just because they are Onecoin as some people will suggest, but because they are working on the ecosystem that, if success, can circumvent the banks themselves.

So, you can understand why IPO is not going to happen, but IPO is not actually needed for Onecoin, beside the fact that they do not need a fundraiser (IPO is mostly done as fundraiser for young companies) all they need is to transit to public company and be shareholding and investors who will own the company share can come with DPO (direct public offering) where you do not need investment bank but simply find institutional strategic partners and make a contracts with them. We also can see ICOs doing this approach cause most of them sell 90% of tokens to private investors and only 10% to crowdsale, simply because of regulatory obligations and security.

So, this process of Onecoin going public is not as simple as opening exchange and put ONE to be traded to FIAT. It is the whole process of the company going public to have strategic partners and the coin being traded is just one of the features. This coin offers - selling OFC to investors (that will probably be the shares of the company to them cause what other purposes can OFCs even have) was supposed to start this January and end at October but it was stopped by the investigation so it starts in September and ends in January 2019. I think they really did have a good reason for this right?

onelifeforall wrote:
My simple questions are how I can sell my ONE coins and change to EUR? How will the transferprice be determined? Or in other words how fast can I cash out?
I am sorry for all you people who were introduced to Onecoin by solely promising to cash out fast nad get rich. This will not happen so fast IMO.
But, so far, that part it not announced because they do not have 100% info on exchange(s) where ONE will be traded and they will for sure try to open it before January 2019.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:57 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:28 pm
but i think IGOR brings up a good point surrounding how in fact will these OFC's be purchased might be the biggest clue.
Yes, hard to talk about the proccess until we do not know if OFC will be sold for ONE or for EUR. If ONE then I have few sentences to say, if EUR, then I am confused.
flatrate wrote:
i personally think k kept the presentation close to the vest and of course the behindmlm gangsters took the bait, but what bait did they take ?
IMO, they took the bate of announcing "the delay" too early that might cost them credibility (if possible at all) in future but I must admit they are too smart and experienced and they wrote the article in more diplomatic and critique way.
flatrate wrote:
if you get past the clutter... really think about this OFC thing.. i mean really think about it..?? it is leading me to the same place.. ;) ;)
There is no point of OFCs other than being company share on stock exchange IMO but all this is our unofficial speculation

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:05 am

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:35 pm
Did Konstantin really announce a roadmap for OneCoin to become a public company like you write in the topic? My understanding was, that he was only talking about the coin. The roadmap covers only the Coin Offering. Wouldn't it mean IPO if the actual company is to become public?
Everyone is free to listen to him and watch to video and if I am wrong please point it out so we can discuss.
But there is a common mistake (IMO) that I see around the network and people.
Seems like for most people "going public" is just putting coin on public exchange and let it be tradable and they don't even care or know if it is ready.

That is so so wrong and low level, you guys saw it with f****coin, they listed it at $0.74 pumped it to $17 and after people interest lock period expired everyone dumped because coin had no community, no usability, no product, no purpose and now it it $0.01.
Or d**coin, started at 1eur and now it is 0.03 eur, again, no vision (beside stolen onecoin idea of merchant coin), no usability or product beside "stolen" bytebal code and a wallet, no purpose to it.
But hey, both projects are not dead, they still have people who believe in several years value will come :D

So, Onecoin as a coin, being traded to fiat is just one part of the whole company going public.
When will it happen was not mentioned in this event cause information about exchenge(s) is not 100% but that time will come

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onecoin Announced the roadmap to Public transformation

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:44 am

When talking about regulations and timing, we need to have this in mind:

G20 Nations Seek Cryptocurrency AML Regulation Standards by October 2018

kuskus

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by kuskus » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:27 am

Igor thank you for all the information and this open discussion.

Big news, i'm kind of more optimistic now than if they did some rushed announcement for exchange and etc.
Personally i'm more excited to see the new Dealshaker ASAP. It can bring a lot of new members and merchants.

Also if a lot of new members join the ICO, the number of OFC per coin will be decreasing which means more profit
after successful ICO (increased difficulty since more demand for ONE)? But i feel a trade off here that maybe the price of the coin will be less stable afterwards if more coin are given to the public (less for the company).
Also i really consider that the ICO is already successful (even before started public) because a lot of coins were converted into OFC since months ago from the people already being active. I mean i dont know what will be the cost for successful ICO but i've seen single accounts with crazy amounts of OFCs... like half bilions and etc.

Well just sharing some random thoughts here. Yes it kind of going slowly but since there is potential i hope for mass adoption and stable coin in future. :)