Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Last split was artificially helt for so long at 99% because leaders from inner circle asked more time to register new packs before split. Most of users and network did not like that.

So, all those months that split was 99% there was a number of new tokens that did not count towards split barometer. Well they retroactively added all those tokens to this split so you saw sudden increase.

obo

Post by obo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:38 am

Why does today (09 Dec 2018) on the Onecoinico.io show that Round 3 starts in 28 days... ?

By the information of Roadmap, I think, Round 3 was started from 08 Dec 2018, or not yet ?
What the h*** with ICO ?

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:27 am

It could means ending in 28 days. Round 3 is the last. :P

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Is there an independent audit done regularly on the OneCoin block-chain, and if so, would the independent auditing party consider this artificial delay appropriate ?.. I mean once you start, on request of certain OLN members, with artificial actions you step in my opinion on a very slippery slope. Maybe some artificial actions with the data on the servers were necessary during the time of the investigations when computers were seized etc., but now that things are much more quite one should do everything possible to refrain from this.
Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:26 pm
Last split was artificially helt for so long at 99% because leaders from inner circle asked more time to register new packs before split. Most of users and network did not like that.

So, all those months that split was 99% there was a number of new tokens that did not count towards split barometer. Well they retroactively added all those tokens to this split so you saw sudden increase.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:30 pm

OneCoinPeet wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:14 pm
Is there an independent audit done regularly on the OneCoin block-chain, and if so, would the independent auditing party consider this artificial delay appropriate ?.. I mean once you start, on request of certain OLN members, with artificial actions you step in my opinion on a very slippery slope. Maybe some artificial actions with the data on the servers were necessary during the time of the investigations when computers were seized etc., but now that things are much more quite one should do everything possible to refrain from this.
Splits and tokens have nothing to do with blockchain. Only after you already have tokens you can request to exchange them into Onecoins and those coins are on the blockchain.

As I already said, I do not agree with holding the split at all but I guess management knows the best.
After all, they are still here alive and not arrested after 4 years of harassment, authority problems, network traitors so they might know a thing or two.

For some holding the split is good, for some is bad. In the end, no one lost anything cause excess tokens were backlogged and released into current spit count.

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:13 am

OLN is the tail end of the education packages sale. Onecoin ICO had another 27 days for the final round (round 3), with the expectation of the launching of xcoinx by 08 Jan 2019.

The split is the least of concern with most members. More concern would be the Difficulty Barometer and the realization of the coin value with the xcoinx launched.

Now the outstanding matters would be:

a. Status of the IPO/OFC within the OLN community
b. Mechanism and rule of eventual transaction of Onecoin in the xcoinx for merchants and eventually members
c. Transmission of money in Onecoin members' accounts to members' bank account
d. Coin transfer limits among OLN accounts
e. Development of Dealshakers going forward
Last edited by kinyuenng on Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dusan Torbica

Post by Dusan Torbica » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:19 am

kinyuenng wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:27 am
It could means ending in 28 days. Round 3 is the last. :P
It is corrected on the website.

investor2

Post by investor2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:32 am

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:16 am

investor2 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:32 am
Isn´t that interesting?

https://bitcoinist.com/cubits-is-bankru ... s-exposed/
What’s interesting? The fact that they who judge above the law bash anyone who endorses onecoin or the fact that they put Onecoin in the title to attract viewers to the article few would ever read ;)
Or the fact that they invented her words about oneexchange :)
Should you laugh, should you cry :)

feriman

Post by feriman » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:40 am

Dusan Torbica wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Jtosho wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:00 pm
I've got few question on the new dealshaker platform
1. With the Beta version can we buy good on it now ?
2. I had my kyc approved and today i checked again, it's decline now because my passport expire, can i get my kyc with this beta version or just upload another on onelife.eu ?
3. If I can get my kyc through the newdealshaker platform, is there any link to upload documentations ?
Hi,
1. OneLife members can buy also from beta DealShaker ( keep in mind that most deals and merchants still going via old one until beta becomes full version )
2. As for now, it is not yet connected properly OneLife office with new DS as it's beta, so it is best for you to re-upload manually your documents in KYC section in OLN.
3. As you can notify, there is log in with e-mail and system only pick up credentials from main account and as that its not yet doable to do KYC for all the accounts we have ( if we have more than one account ), mostly new merchants which sign up go via whole process.

My suggestion is to only fresh new merchants which coming for first time sign up on new DS ( they can open one store per account ) as OneLife members has not yet option to invite them on platform ( no invitation link yet and it is not connected to OLN office fully ).
That's why is called beta, until full integration.

Here is a short tutorial which I found, can be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8PTdnu59o&t=296s
hello Igor,

I also noticed that when I log in with my email that I am already registered with as onelife member in the new dealshaker platform. In my wallet i dont see all my balance of onecoin and cash it's not the same. Also since many members have more than one onelife account with the same email which one will be assigned to the new dealshaker?

Thank you