Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:20 am

nnq wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:06 pm
Dear Igor,
Could you please explain:
Why Onelife company ceases the cars that have been sold on the Dealshaker?
It is because Kralev cannot deliver those cars so buyers will get their coins back.
That merchant really did run before the cart and put so many deals. The company made a mistake for even approving those deals, but hey, it is not their job to decide if the merchant can or cannot deliver goods. Turns out Kralev was counting the exchange to open on october 08 so he could sell coins and use that cash to buy cars and deliver them. It is bad to use this strategy now when coin is still private.
It is healthy to use dealshaker to host smaller deals that every merchant can afford to sell for coins and wait later to sell coins. And later, when exchange comes, if liquidity comes, it will be better and better.

As for those 35 or so cars that were sold after october 08 turned out that Kralev counted that company will pay for those cars but that would be really insane and dangerous at this stage of the project so the decision was made to refund those coupons.

It is sad that IMAs use dealshaker mega car deals to promote themselves and when the time comes for them to honor those deals they cannot deliver them and they only make damage to the project

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:22 pm

There are several deals on Dealshaker that fit into this category and it would be wise for the company to contact these merchants and tell them that their deals are not being realistic at this moment and the coupon deal will be terminated, which will cause distrust with their own company by customers, like it has happened big time with Peter Kralev: Kralev Cars LTD business. So best is to delete the approved or pending deal for the moment, until the exchange for merchants is realized AND merchants can evaluate how much OneCions can be exchanged to Fiat per deal or per merchant in a given time period (day/ week/ month / year)

And there are other reasons ofcourse why deals might be very questionable and you could say very sloppy the least how they were approved in the first place.

Look at these Chinese deals, tea drums ( 30.8kg) for hundreds of thousands of Euro's equivalent
https://www.dealshaker.com/en/deal/taet ... Q3roFSYcA0~

And are these deals realistic ? Selling what looks like famous antique paintings.... Is there a chance that this art might be stolen? Did OC already do their due-diligence /KYB on this?
https://www.dealshaker.com/en/deal/jin- ... go0s3oxTi4~

Wooden furniture for 10 302.87 OneCoin!
https://www.dealshaker.com/en/merchant/ ... Nfw~/deals

Apartment for sale. 10 950.84 OneCoin.
https://www.dealshaker.com/en/deal/apar ... XyQaSx25nk~

Many real-estate deals in Eastern European countries, Russia. Realistic??
https://www.dealshaker.com/en/listing/h ... _one=12515

And this recent video.. Large housing projects in Australia, to purchase with OneCoins.. Does the real estate merchant realize that the coupons his established business offers might be canceled after he sells them ? 7 x 250 houses are at this moment offered: 1750 houses/appartments for 100% OneCoin.
https://www.facebook.com/ThanhCoin/ (scroll down his page to find the video)

Well, looks like all the links here are truncated for some reason.. If you want to see the deals mentioned, just PM me. By the way they are easy to find.. Just go through the main categories of Dealshaker and put one=10000 (as an example) and they will popup.
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:20 am
nnq wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:06 pm
Dear Igor,
Could you please explain:
Why Onelife company ceases the cars that have been sold on the Dealshaker?
It is because Kralev cannot deliver those cars so buyers will get their coins back.
That merchant really did run before the cart and put so many deals. The company made a mistake for even approving those deals, but hey, it is not their job to decide if the merchant can or cannot deliver goods. Turns out Kralev was counting the exchange to open on october 08 so he could sell coins and use that cash to buy cars and deliver them. It is bad to use this strategy now when coin is still private.
It is healthy to use dealshaker to host smaller deals that every merchant can afford to sell for coins and wait later to sell coins. And later, when exchange comes, if liquidity comes, it will be better and better.

As for those 35 or so cars that were sold after october 08 turned out that Kralev counted that company will pay for those cars but that would be really insane and dangerous at this stage of the project so the decision was made to refund those coupons.

It is sad that IMAs use dealshaker mega car deals to promote themselves and when the time comes for them to honor those deals they cannot deliver them and they only make damage to the project

onebefree1

Post by onebefree1 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:54 pm

dear friends,
i was very happy to see how good deals where making in dealshaker, but know, after the problem with the 7000 cars, they wanted to sell,and took the cupons, and at end nothing happend and they give the money back to the buyers, also i was in panama for bying an apartment( with the condition that after 8 october , they change the coins to the market price and i supost to asume the diference, not a good deal at end, so i didnt by it), all this deals where just trying to get more new people in the business, and sell more packages, but at the end, all this deals didnt work as promise, i also by an iphone 7 in 2016, and never get it, after replying to the company, they just give me the coins and money back. SO after all this experiences i am disapointed, i hoped that Dr Ruja where behind the business, and made good deals with big companys, but still now, we dont se nothing at all, and dealshaker has only very little to offer, i hoped also that booking would recive one coins, but nothing happen, all this rumors came from IMAS to sell more packages, and I THING if we want that our coins have some value, they must stop selling packages with tokens or coins, otherwise it will never work. And they must have big companies accepting onecoins in delashaker, otherwise it will not work neither.We see only konstantin trying to keep the business going, but ..........
sorry about that, but this is my point of view in this moment, i hope im wrong and this project will success, but......i dont thing so.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:07 pm

onebefree1 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:54 pm
And they must have big companies accepting onecoins in delashaker, otherwise it will not work neither.We see only konstantin trying to keep the business going, but ..........
sorry about that, but this is my point of view in this moment, i hope im wrong and this project will success, but......i dont thing so.
So you finally came to your senses :)
I wonder what are people thinking about in even thinking to hope all those mega deals would realize before coin can be converted to fiat.

Obviously, the exchange is not ready yet, I personally see no light at the tunnel cause company does not communicate about the exchange with anyone yet, that might be because:

1) it is a sensitive topic because of all the strategic partners that they should have to buy coins, they also need institutions to buy coins and they will not do it before regulations, I mean it is not just ONEcoin issue, it is the whole crypto verse issue, you do see all cryptos tanking to the bottom

2) they have no clue what they are going to do with the exchange and they are just buying time with this coin offering. In this case, this will be pretty slow and steady ride and many more people will jump the slow train way easily that fast one.

Which one will you believe in will depend on your sentiment about onecoin project in general.

Remember, all big deals are not realistic to happen before the merchant can sell at least some coins.

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:44 pm

Igor,

If Onecoin have to wait till regulations are in place, I don't think it can be in place in the next 2 months, unless a miracle happen.

So what is going to happen on Jan 8, 2019 on what has been thought as the going public day? Will Dr Ruja have buyers arranged including institutional investors to buy Onecoins?

From what I see, things doesnt look good unless the company have some action plan which we do not lnow about.

Jurij

Post by Jurij » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:30 pm

I heard everything will be sorted out till june 2020..
Dont be impatient now, we waited for almost 4 years, we can wait for another year or 2.

Br
J
starbucks001 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:44 pm
Igor,

If Onecoin have to wait till regulations are in place, I don't think it can be in place in the next 2 months, unless a miracle happen.

So what is going to happen on Jan 8, 2019 on what has been thought as the going public day? Will Dr Ruja have buyers arranged including institutional investors to buy Onecoins?

From what I see, things doesnt look good unless the company have some action plan which we do not lnow about.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:23 pm

Jurij wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:30 pm
I heard everything will be sorted out till june 2020..
Dont be impatient now, we waited for almost 4 years, we can wait for another year or 2.

Br
J
starbucks001 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:44 pm
Igor,

Unfortunate, it's not point of time. Now it's point of patience because main problem is that company has no exact plan after 4 years. We can say that 4 years are long or short, from which position you look but from view of OLN main problem is THERE IS NO PLAN. It looks like that whole head office slept last 4 years and though it will never happens 2019. Now they looks like lost in time and just buying time, sometime with wrong, sometime with hype information even from head office. They use every chance to buy some time, now REGULATIONS are good excuse with NO LIMIT because it can be after 2 months, 2 years or 2 decades. OLN can forgive many things but I don't think so we should agree with every explanation from company. Yes, we don't have other way, we must be patient but every of us would be much more patient if we see any serious business plan, what to do, how to do in next period. Very big mistake is that company expect from OLN everything: sell packages, develop Dealshaker, find new merchants......... OLN is important chain in whole project but very problematic is that all this company expect from OLN wihtout any direct support. I will be very happy if I am wrong.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:02 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:23 pm
now REGULATIONS are good excuse with NO LIMIT because it can be after 2 months, 2 years or 2 decades. I don't think so we should agree with every explanation from company.
Sorry and where exactly did you see that company made "excuse" using lack of regulations for delays?
Last time I checked that "excuse" was only my thought based by observing crypto verse, not company official statement.
I was explaining why the rest of crypto verse is in shit dead state and one of the reasons is lack of regulations and thus institutional investors and this is the big reason why all cryptos are dead and no bull run can happen without institutional investors.
And this crypto verse problem also applies to Onecoin. That is it.

That is my observation only, not the company excuse. And it is no excuse at all, it is the fact true state of crypto verse.

jonone

Post by jonone » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:07 pm
Obviously, the exchange is not ready yet, I personally see no light at the tunnel cause company does not communicate about the exchange with anyone yet.
well thats not such a good thing to hear, really hope this project succeeds

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:38 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:02 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:23 pm
now REGULATIONS are good excuse with NO LIMIT because it can be after 2 months, 2 years or 2 decades. I don't think so we should agree with every explanation from company.
Sorry and where exactly did you see that company made "excuse" using lack of regulations for delays?
Last time I checked that "excuse" was only my thought based by observing crypto verse, not company official statement.
I was explaining why the rest of crypto verse is in shit dead state and one of the reasons is lack of regulations and thus institutional investors and this is the big reason why all cryptos are dead and no bull run can happen without institutional investors.
And this crypto verse problem also applies to Onecoin. That is it.

That is my observation only, not the company excuse. And it is no excuse at all, it is the fact true state of crypto verse.

I did not write that company use such excuse until now, this is just my observe that can be used: "now REGULATIONS are good excuse with NO LIMIT".
Company has no reason say excuse for anything because we can only wait and see what will happen but how much is involved in "good energy" we had in last years, this is another question. What I really wrote is that WE CAN'T SEE ANY CLEAR PLAN WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO. This is main reason many of us do nothing but we were ready work hard to develop OLN. Even if they have plan, we don't know nothing about it and it effect also on our work. it is not shame say: Dealshaker is complicated system and we will be ready in January. Wrong is start with announcement from August, make big energy and then, nothing until now and without any info what's happen and what we can expect. This is too much Corporative behavior but OneLife is not only Corporate organization, hart of whole system is OLN and OLN made all where we are now with 3.5 millions people. This is big difference in behavior. For Corporate organization one person means nothing, it's just changeable number but for OLN each person is one more chain in making big net. I can be brave and say that company now act like Corporation and don't care much about OLN, whole OLN fight now alone.