Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Bakht Zaman khan wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:27 pm
Hi: I am going to inform you about OneVillage Moscow.
Thy are advertising that a house in OneVillage is on 100% OneCoin. But this is not true. I have contacted to their team for buying a house. I received details from there that Land is available in Cash and a non constructed house is in Onecoin. It means that they will receive the land price in advance and then ?
Please guide me.

https://www.facebook.com/OneVillage1/

www.one-village.ru
One more project to hype dealshekr with deals that take coins and might deliver goods in future when they are able to sell coins.
I would stay away from such merchants.

Together4More

Post by Together4More » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:44 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:05 pm
Bakht Zaman khan wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:27 pm
Hi: I am going to inform you about OneVillage Moscow.
Thy are advertising that a house in OneVillage is on 100% OneCoin. But this is not true. I have contacted to their team for buying a house. I received details from there that Land is available in Cash and a non constructed house is in Onecoin. It means that they will receive the land price in advance and then ?
Please guide me.

https://www.facebook.com/OneVillage1/

www.one-village.ru
One more project to hype dealshekr with deals that take coins and might deliver goods in future when they are able to sell coins.
I would stay away from such merchants.
Totally agree. This is just some hype from those people since I also believe it's forbidden for foreigners to buy land in Russia. Sure it may work for the people already living there. Just hyping like with Kralev and Onemillionshop etc.

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:30 am

So it has been more than 1 week now since I sent email to the Prosecutor of Bielefeld, Mr Rubsam, and unfortunately I didn’t receive a single reply. I then called the office yesterday and noone answered the phone.
Nobody is working in this Bielefeld office or what ?

That’s a shame !!! I was expecting this very talkative public prosecutor to open my eyes on OneCoin, but the miracle didn’t happen. He is apparently too scared to explain publicly why and what he’s investigating in OneCoin. That tells how solid must be the legal purpose of his investigation.
It actually tells that this investigation is bullshit, it’s just a prosecutor who wants to become famous. And he must be delighted when a journalist asks him informations. He then claims openly : « Yeah I’m doing investigation on OneCoin. It’s very big, very very very big ! I don’t know how long it’s going to take, but it’s very big. » But when you ask : based on what ? What kind of investigation are you leading ? Mr Rubsam becomes silent. This ‘investigation’ started in January and he still has nothing to say 10 months later. Pathetic !

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:58 am

Curry Hater wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:30 am
And he must be delighted when a journalist asks him informations. He then claims openly : « Yeah I’m doing investigation on OneCoin.

If this is true at all ;)

morgan48

Post by morgan48 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:26 am

If it´s true that 6000 investors incl. banks have invested in OC, I don´t think these people and institutions do such thing without studying the real situation - especially after all the negative rumors. If so, I think that would be a good sign of that everything is ok......hopefully :) .

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:16 am

morgan48 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:26 am
If it´s true that 6000 investors incl. banks have invested in OC, I don´t think these people and institutions do such thing without studying the real situation - especially after all the negative rumors. If so, I think that would be a good sign of that everything is ok......hopefully :) .
It’s unofficial and invented info that banks invested. Figures are good but will not be published.

nnq

Post by nnq » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Dear Igor,
Could you please explain:
Why Onelife company ceases the cars that have been sold on the Dealshaker?
First, the Kralev cars reduced his offer from more than 7000 cars to about 50 cars and after they have been sold officially in October 2018 the Onelife company send the coins back to the buyers with unclear and mystery email!!!
We need you to analyze the compliance email because https://www.facebook.com/groups/201922863948803/ do not reply and the email is really unclear at all!!
The email:
Good day, Sir /Madame!

After weighing up the positive and negative effects from the motor
vehicle’s sale in the current Dealshaker platform, it was concluded that
it has negative effects for the common network interest.  We have
established that the sale might contradict good-faith commercial
practice and it is possible to infringes written (laws) or unwritten
(imposed ordinary commercial relations or good morals between economic
subjects) rules of market conduct related to the relevant economic
activity).

By this practice, The Dealshaker company ceases to follow laws,
regulations and good commercial practices therefore it has been decided
to postpone such deals until the new DealShaker platform becomes fully
integrated and micro-economic conditions improve.

Your payment will be returned in due time.

Best regards

Compliance department
DealShaker

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Melanie Breuer from Germany : "Attorney General Gerald Rübsam is a press officer at the public prosecutor’s office in Bielefeld against white-collar crime. He only answers questions from journalists, not mindless idiots like ‘Curry Hater’."

If he only answers questions from journalists, then why did YOU give his email address, you stupid bitch ?
And when noone in the office answers the phone, it’s also because he feels a mindless idiot is calling him ???

You’re talking so much shit, all your comments show you’re retarded. You embarrass everyone actually, particularly with your xenophobic theories. I suspect you must have a serious genetic deletion somewhere… somewhere around your brain. You should check whether it’s curable. But one unfortunate side consequence is that you’re also unbelievably ugly ! How can you be so ugly ? Ever thought about plastic surgery ? Coz you rather look like a warthog right now. That’s why you don’t go out and stay in front of your computer, entirely devoted to OneCoin hate like a possessed witch. Don’t you have better things to do ? At least get a razor and shave your armpits instead of writing useless comments days and nights.

@Tim Curry
*Captain’s log:*
Capt: “Spock, do you think haters have been fooled by our ERC20 trick shown ‘mistakenly’ ? They can’t be that stupid?”
Spock: “Yes they are, Jim. They REALLY are that stupid, even more than expected.”

Follow my finger, Tim. Just here ------------------------------------------------------> :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:25 pm

By the way, my upline also said the split will happen on Monday or Tuesday. But it’s not official info.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:16 am

Curry Hater wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:25 pm
By the way, my upline also said the split will happen on Monday or Tuesday. But it’s not official info.
Actually it is true, Konstantin wrote that on GLG group. He said Monday.