Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
rashaad

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by rashaad » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Hello,

OneCoin member Junaid Lodhi looking into OneCoin and CryptoWorld. He bring up no-hater critiq of the project OneCoin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_twFdERmG1Y

-
rashaad

jonone

Post by jonone » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:08 pm

rashaad wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:39 pm
Hello,

OneCoin member Junaid Lodhi looking into OneCoin and CryptoWorld. He bring up no-hater critiq of the project OneCoin.

-
rashaad
hi igor, what is your opinion about this video. there is rather depressing music behind this, and does make onecoin look bad in a way. management has definitely not been professional as for the fundraising goal and amount on the onecoinico.io should be there. for coin offering members it says participants will be fully informed in the 1st phase however this is not true. the whitepaper is missing some important facts such as who is behind it. yes i understand this does not matter for us onelife members but its a question of curiosity. perhaps junoid is right. the value of onecoin probably will drop when hopefully released to the open market since many members want to cash out since they have lost faith. we can see the company is moving forward with the new dealshaker and very slowly with the coin offering. i really hope this project goes viral on a mass adoption level. we are in the tough stages where things are moving forward but much negativity is behind the company and its leaders. what are your thoughts?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:05 am

jonone wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:08 pm
what are your thoughts?
I'll give you my thoughts on those subjects
jonone wrote:
hi igor, what is your opinion about this video. there is rather depressing music behind this, and does make onecoin look bad in a way.
Nope I did not watch it and I don't plan to watch it cause it is too long and boring and the little that I saw it I didn't see anything new, most of it is already covered on this forum.
jonone wrote:
management has definitely not been professional as for the fundraising goal and amount on the onecoinico.io should be there. for coin offering members it says participants will be fully informed in the 1st phase however this is not true. the whitepaper is missing some important facts such as who is behind it. yes i understand this does not matter for us onelife members but its a question of curiosity.
If you look at how ICO practice evolved since 2013, yes, this one is definitely different but there are reasons to it.
First of all, ICOs that you people out there look and read actually have nothing to offer but promises that they do not even deliver in most cases.
Problem is that you people watch those youtube influencers without realizing they are nothing but regular guys that joined crypto rush in 2016 and they propose like experts but all they do is read papers and news and put it on youtube earning money by giving their opinion.
So there is a common acceptance that proper ICO need to have:
1) a shiny website,
2) as detailed whitepaper as possible, there is even grading to how your whitepaper is written,
3) you need to put your team's linkedIN accounts but most ICOs just put some guys or some even fake people who are not actually part of team.
LinkedIN accounts are mostly inflated like this example:
4) You need to state your soft/hard cap and make your collected contribution transparent

All of this just because most of them have no product, or even worse, their product does not need blockchain or tokenization but they squeeze them in only to justify ICO. They mostly have no office nor the registered company. Those come later after they raise funds.

Do you see any difference between onecoin and most other projects? We already know who is behind the company, German investigators sure did know on what doors to knock in January. Also, possible investors know what company is responsible for this coin offering, it is in Panama with an address. Not many ICOs do that before raise funds. Also, Onecoin is here 4 years, they already have working blockchain and several frontends tapped into it. They already have 3.5 million users, the platform where people can already spend coins, an ecosystem and vision that solves problems that all other cryptos have to stop them from mass adoption.
So, my friend, Onecoin is not doing this coin offering just to raise funds to develop the project, cause it is already almost finished, they are offering tokens to people who would like to have ONEcoins outside of the network. That is why they do not have any soft cap or hard cap.

jonone wrote:
perhaps junoid is right. the value of onecoin probably will drop when hopefully released to the open market since many members want to cash out since they have lost faith.
I disagree. most people never even had any faith in the vision cause they were never presented one. They were pulled in to buy packages with promises of former leaders that they will sell coins and become rich. No faith there, just greed, and now those people are emerging showing their anger cause they were told that will be able to sell coins but no one used the brain to think who will buy coins at this time.
Those other who know the vision, they are patient and understand the reasons for delays and slow pace, simply not all depends on the company. And those people do not care to sell coins, they are using it and they want to use it in the future and those people are working on merchants.
So it is total lack of education of people, not the lost faith.

jonone wrote:
we can see the company is moving forward with the new dealshaker and very slowly with the coin offering. i really hope this project goes viral on a mass adoption level. we are in the tough stages where things are moving forward but much negativity is behind the company and its leaders.
They are at elast here. Most thought they are finished in January. They could shut down, say they bankrupt, investigation cleared them anyway. But they seem to want to make this happen. By only wanting the exchange, without caring is usability good yet, people are not helping this project at all, and I am very happy this company made this closed system to protect the vision from such people. Cause the same type of scared panic people ruined all the crypto market ;) Think about it.

jonone

Post by jonone » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:44 am

thank you for your response. im watching the forums and everything onecoin related for a long time now. im very positive about this project, well it may seem otherwise based off what i asked you, just sometimes my mind goes to a place of fear when i see something not much on the bright side. im 25 years old and i have a LOT of onecoins. well not much compared to networkers with fat onecoin wallets where people can waste 3 million coins on an auction and not care lol but i have enough to set me and my mom, close family, and my own future family up for a luxurious life. after reading the whitepaper i can say i like the plan to have the full output of the project in 2020. great timing with G20 regulation. smart move on the corporate end.

i am one of the people that did initially buy packages in hopes of getting rich however i did take the time to watch anything and everything i could read and get my eyes on which is where i learned about the vision. i hope that some day within the next few years. maybe 2-3 years i can transact my coins with merchants here in the USA. konstantin responded to me a few months ago on facebook and said they are working on the USA. its just a tough country to work with which makes sense. we have no precise regulation, how ever a member of the congress is going to introduce some legislation to be friendly towards blockchain and cryptocurrency innovation companies and trump appointed a new member to the SEC who is pro crypto regulation and pro ETF. all great signs that in the near future. probably a bit over a year onecoin corporate can open up the USA again for merchants. there are so many merchants here who want to get on dealshaker. we will see what happens. fingers crossed for the best.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:21 am

jonone wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:44 am
just sometimes my mind goes to a place of fear when i see something not much on the bright side.
That is in human nature, we are easily scared and doubt is a very powerful weapon and it did not bypass Onecoin, in fact, they are still trying.
Why do they still try after 4 years? CAUSE IT WORKS EVERY TIME, no matter the facts :)

FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) is the main manipulation weapon in the crypto market produced by those who run the price manipulation and speculation by owning most of the coins (allowed cause projects are poorly executed in terms on business model and that is why it is actually good that Onecoin does not work like "real cryptos" IMO) and thus they took $600 billion from scared people since January 2018.

I believe there will be a time in the future where current whiners and angry birds will realize that Onecoin actually protected them from losing their assets to FUD with this closed system and slow and steady progres ;)

jonone wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:44 am
after reading the whitepaper i can say i like the plan to have the full output of the project in 2020. great timing with G20 regulation. smart move on the corporate end.
Spot on

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:26 am

If no exchange, DealShaker can not do well long term.
My OneCoin value is over 5 million €. Got it with 5000€ Powerpack share. But without exchange and byuers it is only dream. After Kralev Oct8, I realise many things..

-
rashaad

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:18 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:21 am
That is in human nature, we are easily scared and doubt is a very powerful weapon and it did not bypass Onecoin, in fact, they are still trying.
Why do they still try after 4 years? CAUSE IT WORKS EVERY TIME, no matter the facts :)

FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) is the main manipulation weapon in the crypto market produced by those who run the price manipulation and speculation by owning most of the coins (allowed cause projects are poorly executed in terms on business model and that is why it is actually good that Onecoin does not work like "real cryptos" IMO) and thus they took $600 billion from scared people since January 2018.

Hello,

Junaid Lodhi is a big OneCoin supporter with many OneCoin videos. Very wrong to say he tries scare and spread FUD! He is concerned like many.
Why belittle these concerns instead of agreeing that there are many things which could be done much better? I do not understand.
OneCoin never succeeding if OneCoin is too proud to admit problems, and just disregard problems and concerns.. :oops:

-
rashaad

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:37 am

rashaad wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:26 am
If no exchange, DealShaker can not do well long term.
My OneCoin value is over 5 million €. Got it with 5000€ Powerpack share. But without exchange and byuers it is only dream. After Kralev Oct8, I realise many things..
Of course there is no dealshaker success without the exchange. That is "probably" why they work on the exchange but it is not enough to have their own exchange, they need other regulated exchanges and once regulations come they can list but they don’t decide about regulations.

It was naive of you to even think you will become a millionaire on October 08 by only participating in powerpack 5000eur. You might be a millionaire in terms of ONEcoin usability but you need to make a contribution to dealshaker when new one launches.

rashaad wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:18 am
Junaid Lodhi is a big OneCoin supporter with many OneCoin videos. Very wrong to say he tries scare and spread FUD! He is concerned like many.
Why belittle these concerns instead of agreeing that there are many things which could be done much better? I do not understand.
OneCoin never succeeding if OneCoin is too proud to admit problems, and just disregard problems and concerns.. :oops:
Actually my FUD post did not address this crypto jay guy (btw those crypto nicknames make me sick - crypto this, crypto that), it was addressed to all the anonymous bloggers that write scam crap and twist and spin facts about onecoin. Those who only write bad news (example when the investigation started and note that there was no official document for that from germany) but they never wrote positive news (like when the investigation was ordered to stop and excuse for some is that there is no official german document). They spread fear intentionally.

As for crypto jay, he might be supporter but he sure is confused and tricked by ICO industry cause he is comparing whitepaper and ICO website to some other projects that do not have valid products but only a promise and onecoin has 4 years of fighting external and internal enemies and building ecosystem and userbase and they do not need all that fancy crap. He is naive to think end goal and success of the project depends on how good your ICO website is, how detail your whitepaper is and how big your team list is. And he is spreading his ignorance to people and it makes fear.
So yes, he spreads FUD unintentionally.

Take Tezos for example, it is top20 crypto with only being on one crap exchange and just recently listed on bitfinex with no big volume there.
They raised $232million in 2 weeks in July 2017 (I participated) and they had a crappy black and white website and also no big team nor high grade whitepaper was present. Being a technology project, a totally new blockchain tech with revolutionary onchain governance (that is supposed to solve all the governance problems that are killing bitcoin and ethereum) they, of course, have big and detailed technical whitepaper cause they need to, that is all they have to offer to investors. So why did they succeed with zero hype and only that low-grade whitepaper without fancy web site and no big team list? Well because they were working on it since 2014 and people realized they could potentially SOLVE huge problems in the decentralized crypto world.

Similar is with onecoin, their vision can solve usability and mass adotion issused for currency cryptocurrency and it is pretty much clear by now they are even succeeding in that having 80k merchants and God knows how many deals.

I hope you understand where people get wrong with onecoin. But hey, I do agree they do many things bad IMO, but this coin offering is not even important and people are starting to go on my nerves with making so much fuss about it.

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:15 am

rashaad wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:39 pm
Hello,

-
rashaad
Junaid is using the existing common market ico /cryptocoins concept which are using public decentralizes block chain. That's you need own wallets. For Onecoin, is private centralized block chain. Onecoin account is your wallet. Onecoin aim at users with minimum computer knowledge and need of sophisticated hardware. As for the ICO/ofc project. It's not like conventional ico with promise of future that may not realizes. The ofc actually exchange for Onecoin which already in existence, only need to realizes in fixed time program. In fact Onecoin is the one its kind of crypto project using private centralized block chain, kyc requirement, dedicated on line merchant Place link to Onecoin usage. A comprehensive business plan and ecosystem
Last edited by kinyuenng on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:55 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:37 am
It was naive of you to even think you will become a millionaire on October 08 by only participating in powerpack 5000eur. You might be a millionaire in terms of ONEcoin usability but you need to make a contribution to dealshaker when new one launches.
Yes, became very clear Oct8 I am not a millionaire in any way. I can't buy even 1 car coupon unless I am very lucky. And coupon is not yet car.
What really mean OneCoin price 26.95€? OneCoin free of manipulation? I don't know but leaders, Powerpack and company price manipulated me to buy a share. :oops:

Now I can only wait and hope.
Thanks.

-
rashaad