Coin sale limit on starter package

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Coin sale limit on starter package

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:56 pm

There are two groups of people with different sentiment about this auction:

1) it shows that those leaders have no respect to onecoin current internal value. This looks bad to other merchants and feeds haters. I personally agree and this is not the time to do this.

2) it is totaly ok cause it is only an auction that started with official price but buyers decide where to go with the price of auction. I wish onecoin has fiat liqidity in the future and I would like to see those people still paying thus much coins.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Watching the auction video, I was so disgusted the way the leaders were behaving, they really didn't care the negative impact it was going to project out there, I don't think Jamil Khan wanted to pay that much for some old car, I've heard rumours that, they couldn't do the transfer, and someone else paid a reasonable amount behind the scene, the company need to give warning to leaders trying to devalue ONE, a lot of people aren't happy with what happen at the auction

Luival

Post by Luival » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 pm

"The plan is to open enhanced XcoinX on October 8th, and start the public trading, where we should be able to exchange our coin"
Does "enhanced XcoinX" mean a public Exchange Platform where OneLife members and non-members can buy/sell ONE for EURO or what?

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Luival wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 pm
"The plan is to open enhanced XcoinX on October 8th, and start the public trading, where we should be able to exchange our coin"
Does "enhanced XcoinX" mean a public Exchange Platform where OneLife members and non-members can buy/sell ONE for EURO or what?
That's the plan, but all details are still unknown. We don't know will the exchange use Euros or for example Bitcoins. Depends on the license and how they can arrange the banking. The company has had problems with bank accounts. October 8th isn't the officially confirmed date for the exchange to open, but that's the plan.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:29 pm

While there are a handful of exchanges that are regulated in the USA or Canada and have transparent banks (Coinbase, Gemini...) all other crypto exchange have problems with banks so they use pseudo compliance to trick banks. For example, one of the largest exchanges Bitfinex that is based in the US has bank account for usd/crypto pairs in Taiwan. But no one reports those exchanges to banks so they have fewer problems where Onecoin bank account is instantly reported and shut down.

But, there might be a solution for this, some countries ban banks to close crypto bank accounts. On of the countries that raises to be pro bank-blockchain is EU member Malta. Binance is moving there for example.

What I know is that ONE / EUR exchange will have a license but I don’t know which country. Maybe Malta.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:56 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:29 pm
Actually every crypto exchange has problems with banks so they use pseudo compliance to trick banks.
Kraken has European bank accounts, SEPA transfers, I don't think it uses any tricks.

What I know is that ONE / EUR exchange will have a license but I don’t know which country. Maybe Malta.
Lets hope you are right. But how can you know the company will get a license if it doesn't have it yet? It may be problematic to get a EUR license while being under investigation by Germany?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:30 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:56 pm
Kraken has European bank accounts, SEPA transfers, I don't think it uses any tricks.
Kraken, like Bitfines is actually US based, but have Ltd in company in London and has the bank account with Fidor Bank in Germany for SEPA deposits.
When you ask them to provide you an Invoice for SEPA deposit they refuse to do it "for security reasons". Need I say more?
However, I edited my above post a bit cause there are real US regulated exchanges like Coinbase and Gemini and more that are transparent.
I hope Onecoin will be too. Let's see.

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:56 pm
But how can you know the company will get a license if it doesn't have it yet? It may be problematic to get a EUR license while being under investigation by Germany?
Correct. It is easy to assume that there will be a problem getting the license while under investigation. That's why it is not good to stick to this October 08 so hard just to get very disappointed if it does not happen. This date was announced before investigation. It alone made dealshaker 3-4 months delay, not to mention licenses. But then again, management is still focused on October so we will see what happens.