Coin sale limit on starter package

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
networkengineer

Coin sale limit on starter package

Post by networkengineer » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:13 am

How much will be coin sale per day on xcoinx.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Coin sale limit on starter package

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:55 am

Sell limits are not known right now. The company is working on it on the go. Cause they depend on a number of users in Octobers and the number of coins they have available to sell.

networkengineer

Post by networkengineer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:05 am

Thank you Sir

Pora0616

Post by Pora0616 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:53 am

We were told powerpack coins will be out in June? Any word from the company when the coins will be released pls?

Luival

Post by Luival » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:17 pm

In a spanish video today, I learn that OneForex will run on METATRADER 5. My question is , once we get an e_wallet can we transfer our Coins from OneLife backoffice to the OneForex Platform or do we hava to buy a new package ( ...again) in order to be able to trade ? Please illuminate...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:49 pm

There is no info about ONe being traded on forex. You can trade FIAT pairs there and withdraw your profit.

Luival

Post by Luival » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:49 pm
There is no info about ONe being traded on forex. You can trade FIAT pairs there and withdraw your profit.
I have the sad impression we are proceeding like a blind man. A lot of announcements of upcoming revolutions that for the moment boil down to … network network network. The slogans of our IMA is , believe, obey and combat . My upline is vanished and in my part of Italy eveything is to a standstill .
Thanks for your info... anyway.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:49 pm
It still reads on OneForex website: "OneForex does not provide any services which require a specific license. The content of this site along with materials are for educational purposes only".

How does this thing work, if you buy a OneForex package? On OneForex you can't do real trading,if it's education only. Can you do real trading on SmartHub's website if you buy a OneForex package and if so, how much you get real FIAT for trading? Have you tested it?

I don't see any information about profit withdrawals on OneForex site.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Luival wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:47 pm
I have the sad impression we are proceeding like a blind man. A lot of announcements of upcoming revolutions that for the moment boil down to … network network network. The slogans of our IMA is , believe, obey and combat . My upline is vanished and in my part of Italy eveything is to a standstill .
Thanks for your info... anyway.
Two different worlds are network and the company Onecoin. Oneforex is not linked to Onelife company. My observation that company knows what to do witj ONEcoins but a lot of it can not be disclosed until public. So let's respect. Whay we need to know is tahat they are going public and are focused on Otober. Details are not for us now.
As for Italy, it was killed in 2015 with bad leader work, and too much hype and of course good old Alberts and Cimbalas. But new people can learn and work.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:26 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:31 pm
It still reads on OneForex website: "OneForex does not provide any services which require a specific license. The content of this site along with materials are for educational purposes only".

How does this thing work, if you buy a OneForex package? On OneForex you can't do real trading,if it's education only. Can you do real trading on SmartHub's website if you buy a OneForex package and if so, how much you get real FIAT for trading? Have you tested it?

I don't see any information about profit withdrawals on OneForex site.
The way I understood (did not try too) is that if you want to join largest trading market - forex, you need some knowledge on how to do it and when to do trades and assess risks. This education comes with Oneforex packages. Once you finish courses, you can trade with mobile and desktop apps. I've seen demo on GLG workshop in Bosnia. The person from Oneforex team spoke about it and also about withdrawals.
But I didn(t try it. I will probably buy this education and try trading forex. Good money to be made there (or lost)