Chief Excuse Officer - Igor Krnic ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Chief Excuse Officer - Igor Krnic ?

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue May 29, 2018 12:26 pm

As I see more and more my name being dragged as a scammer, "paid by the company", excuse officer etc, I'd like to address this to people who call themselves critiques yet they have no clue how cryptocurrency companies actually work in the real world, outside Onecoin.
They are so locked in this Onecoin scam delusion that they failed to educate about the rest of the industry so they fail to see resemblance Onecoin has with it, they are only focused on differences and bash them to discredit the whole project.

Dear haters:

You had almost 4 years to educate on how crypto projects work, but you definitely failed to educate leaving yourselves in the dark with blinders shut making fools out of yourselves.

In case you missed, cryptocurrency being centralized or decentralized simply can not work without people that make the tech, marketing, logistics, regulation. Tech and regulation are mostly done by some company, even bitcoin has Blockstream company that employes most of the developers.

All of the crypto projects today have one company behind the project, this company is doing tech work, some of the marketing and sees to comply with regulations. And the rest bares on the community. So each project has Telegram, Discord, Riot, Facebook or other social groups full of supporters. Those people that get and like company's vision will support it all the way.
This involves huge trust in the company to deliver their vision. Those people in the community will go around and market or defend the project if they stumble upon uneducated people who spread misinformation or intentional hate.
Those people are the community, token or coin holders who want their project to succeed and by defending the project goes in their favor.

Nothing I wrote above is not actually related to Onecoin but for all crypto projects. For example, I am a definite follower and supporter of protocol projects such as Lamden, Tezos, Liquid-QASH, Pchain and I see the community fight all around the social platforms.

In decentralized currencies I do not believe anymore cause they will never be legally accepted by governments, they will be only trading asset whose price is only determined by speculation so I use them only to make a short-term gain (and sometimes loss).
That part, I left for Onecoin as the only currency that I personally give a shot to succeed but that is for now mostly up to them, cause they already have a huge community that will support them and use their platforms.

I made this forum as the part of the community, with my own effort. And I encourage all supporters to do so. Just like we see a ton of reddit or twitter groups made by the community to support their projects.

So, dear haters, in order for me to be Excuse officer, we need actual convictions for the company itself that they are doing something wrong.
So far we don't see that since most big warnings were removed (UK and Belize) and Italy revoked the suspension and a fine.
The rest of scammer arrests are not really bad, they are good, cause Onecoin is being cleared of rats. Once Germany releases official decision, you will see me posting it here and analyzing.

My incentive here is to fight slanderers and liers as well as scammers that infiltrated Oneciin and Onelife, I even gave you guys a chance to help but you have proven yourself to be just haters who want so hard that this fails so you can say "I told you so". You are not better than scammers who made many victims in Onecoin.

Also, my incentive is this to succeed, so at the and, there are no victims, only losers like yourselves.

sawsaw

Re: Chief Excuse Officer - Igor Krnic ?

Post by sawsaw » Tue May 29, 2018 2:20 pm

:roll: :roll:

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Tue May 29, 2018 2:48 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 12:26 pm
As I see more and more my name being dragged as a scammer, "paid by the company", excuse officer etc, I'd like to address this to people who call themselves critiques yet they have no clue how cryptocurrency companies actually work in the real world, outside Onecoin.
They are so locked in this Onecoin scam delusion that they failed to educate about the rest of the industry so they fail to see resemblance Onecoin has with it, they are only focused on differences and bash them to discredit the whole project.

Dear haters:

You had almost 4 years to educate on how crypto projects work, but you definitely failed to educate leaving yourselves in the dark with blinders shut making fools out of yourselves.

In case you missed, cryptocurrency being centralized or decentralized simply can not work without people that make the tech, marketing, logistics, regulation. Tech and regulation are mostly done by some company, even bitcoin has Blockstream company that employes most of the developers.

All of the crypto projects today have one company behind the project, this company is doing tech work, some of the marketing and sees to comply with regulations. And the rest bares on the community. So each project has Telegram, Discord, Riot, Facebook or other social groups full of supporters. Those people that get and like company's vision will support it all the way.
This involves huge trust in the company to deliver their vision. Those people in the community will go around and market or defend the project if they stumble upon uneducated people who spread misinformation or intentional hate.
Those people are the community, token or coin holders who want their project to succeed and by defending the project goes in their favor.

Nothing I wrote above is not actually related to Onecoin but for all crypto projects. For example, I am a definite follower and supporter of protocol projects such as Lamden, Tezos, Liquid-QASH, Pchain and I see the community fight all around the social platforms.

In decentralized currencies I do not believe anymore cause they will never be legally accepted by governments, they will be only trading asset whose price is only determined by speculation so I use them only to make a short-term gain (and sometimes loss).
That part, I left for Onecoin as the only currency that I personally give a shot to succeed but that is for now mostly up to them, cause they already have a huge community that will support them and use their platforms.

I made this forum as the part of the community, with my own effort. And I encourage all supporters to do so. Just like we see a ton of reddit or twitter groups made by the community to support their projects.

So, dear haters, in order for me to be Excuse officer, we need actual convictions for the company itself that they are doing something wrong.
So far we don't see that since most big warnings were removed (UK and Belize) and Italy revoked the suspension and a fine.
The rest of scammer arrests are not really bad, they are good, cause Onecoin is being cleared of rats. Once Germany releases official decision, you will see me posting it here and analyzing.

My incentive here is to fight slanderers and liers as well as scammers that infiltrated Oneciin and Onelife, I even gave you guys a chance to help but you have proven yourself to be just haters who want so hard that this fails so you can say "I told you so". You are not better than scammers who made many victims in Onecoin.

Also, my incentive is this to succeed, so at the and, there are no victims, only losers like yourselves.

I always thought that you are bot! Not human)))

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Tue May 29, 2018 2:57 pm

Igor, one difference between OneCoin and those other crypto projects you meantion is, that all those other projects have much more transparency.
They have all their teams openly listed, clear roadmaps, whitepapers, technology explained in great detail, developer blogs, etc.

OneCoin is more of a project where you have to believe in the concept, because all those other things listed above are not transparent in OneCoin. I think this is one of the reason for the opposition as well. I personally would like to see OneCoin become much more transparent similar to those other blockchain projects you listed.

We don't even know exactly what is supposed to happen in October. Other than public trading starts. Lots of the details are unknown.

Dusan Torbica

Post by Dusan Torbica » Tue May 29, 2018 3:10 pm

I would like to thank to Mr. Igor Krnic enormously much for all the efforts which he put in hundreds and even thousands of explanations constantly and with those kind of people and their support it is a lot easier to get whole picture of what ONE Ecosystem is about and it's true potential.
* In these first phases we really need to be real visionaries and if we unite our knowledge, ideas, wisdom and implement it on daily basis as a team players, we can make all this happen and I am sure that we already have enough people which understood the whole vision properly.
Mr. Igor Krnic helping/supporting to whole world on that path and once again endless thanks for that.
We should all together continue to do (to educate masses ) on honest and proper way as we are suppose to do. Together for more, as it should be always.

- Dusan Torbica
OLN IMA & GLG Member

Anita

Post by Anita » Tue May 29, 2018 3:43 pm

Personally, since I had the pleasure of finding Igor's discussion forums, I feel much more informed and I have first-hand information about him. I am a person who wants the success of the currency and I am a simple investor, I never made multilevel. and it comforts me to read the forum, because I really was adrift.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue May 29, 2018 3:44 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:57 pm
Igor, one difference between OneCoin and those other crypto projects you meantion is, that all those other projects have much more transparency.
They have all their teams openly listed, clear roadmaps, whitepapers, technology explained in great detail, developer blogs, etc.
Others are more transparent in term of putting some people as team members, adding advisors and people that have no connection to the project in most cases (believe me I saw that with my own eyes).
But there is also a difference where Onecoin has organized opposition that literally scares any public person away just so good people flee. Many good Onelife IMAs quit because they could not cope with losing energy on this. People get harassed on a personal level, even death threats.
Would you be transparent with key people if you had all this? So as I was already saying, key management people in Onecoin are totally opened for transparency for authorities for now. I agree that not knowing who key people are is red flag for someone, and again, such people will not participate.
So when you are talking about differences, be sure to have all facts from the both sides of the coin.

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:57 pm
OneCoin is more of a project where you have to believe in the concept, because all those other things listed above are not transparent in OneCoin. I think this is one of the reason for the opposition as well. I personally would like to see OneCoin become much more transparent similar to those other blockchain projects you listed.

We don't even know exactly what is supposed to happen in October. Other than public trading starts. Lots of the details are unknown.
Here I agree in large part. Why exactly is that, someone will say "cause it is scam", someone will say "cause they need to keep distracting bad eyes that are watching them", and some will say "to steer away potential IMAs from making similar concept, we've seen this a lot (firstcoin, dascoin, dagcoin) and in anonymous open source cryptos that's equivalent to forking.

Yes it is the concept that you need first to understand, and then to believe. Yes there is no clear roadmap, but not all projects honored their roadmaps too. But the concept is pretty clear: in a nutshell, make a coin that has central control to protect non-IT people, AML/KYC to comply with authorities, spread it to small people, not whales, and educate them about financial world in a process. And then make usability platforms where the community can use those coins. It sounds pretty simple to me.

And yes, I agree we don't really know what will happen in October. For some people that might be exciting, for some a red flag. Suit your self.
But to be a judge and an executioner if that is a red flag to you, that is too much.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Tue May 29, 2018 4:07 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:44 pm

But there is also a difference where Onecoin has organized opposition that literally scares any public person away just so good people flee. Many good Onelife IMAs quit because they could not cope with losing energy on this. People get harassed on a personal level, even death threats.
Would you be transparent with key people if you had all this?
The problem with this explanation is, that OneCoin was like this from the beginning, when there wasn't so much opposition. Now I agree there's probably a big step for anyone new from the company to come to public. But OneCoin definitely chose this approach from the beginning, it's not something that changed due to haters and threats.

Also detailed roadmap, whitepaper, developer blog etc. don't need any specific named person, but things like these would be nice to have as it would increase transparency for the old and possible new members a lot.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue May 29, 2018 4:49 pm

yes they definitely chose this way from the beginning. You can respect it or disagree with it.

As for roadmaps etc, well, those were invented by anarchy ICOs so they can put their promises to fancy drawing and take people’s money and to honor this transparency idea. How many honor those deadlines is laughable, almost none of them so far.
All open source projects need to have roadmap and source code visible.
Onecoin is closed since the beginning, is it good or bad long term we will see but for now a lot of people sure don’t like it and many give themselves to preact orhers their opinion that it is scam just because it is closed source.

I don’t recall tesla motors or alphabet showing their roadmaps when they reeased public shares ;)

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Tue May 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 4:49 pm

I don’t recall tesla motors or alphabet showing their roadmaps when they reeased public shares ;)
I don't mean this with disrespect towards Dr. Ruja, but I think Tesla's Elon Musk and Alphabet & Google's Larry Page&Sergey Brin had all already established themselves.
Also the industry sector OneCoin is in, emphasizes security and transparency. Comparisons to Tesla goes easily to the same category as Richard Branson showing the OneCoin sign. Not something I'd like to see advertized. Lets see OneCoin launch succefully and members enjoying the success, then we can start a bit more ambitious comparisons. OneCoin has lots of members thanks to the effective MLM strategy, but we are still waiting for the coin to actually be released.