October 8th - and after

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
OneCoinTruth

Re: October 8th - and after

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:18 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:11 pm
It should be interesting to see how they will prevent of exchange sale of coins :)
But when you think of it, maybe they shouldn’t prevent it. Let desperate people sell off all their coins at 10th of exchange value, at least that will not influence drop of ONE value ;)
But who would buy coins with company's value, if people can buy coins outside the exchange much cheaper? And what is the real meaning of the official value if there are 2 completely different working markets?

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:44 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 am

So, so far, people should own around 10B ONE.
Lots of people also converted a lot of coins to OFCs, which may mean double coins during re-conversion.
Ah yeah, in addition there were also Ultimate, Supreme and SuperCombo packages which created coins after October 2016 and which were even much bigger than Power Packs. I know many cases where group of people bought these super expensive packages.
It's very difficult to estimate how many coins people have, but my guess is more than 10B coins.
I guess we will know after October 8th.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:46 pm

You see, you can also buy Bitcoin off the exchange for 10th price if you find someone crazy and desparate enough to sell it below price :)
But such people are vast minority. I also believe that will be the case with onecoin.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:46 pm
You see, you can also buy Bitcoin off the exchange for 10th price if you find someone crazy and desparate enough to sell it below price :)
But such people are vast minority. I also believe that will be the case with onecoin.
Sure, but in Bitcoin case that is probably because they want to remain completely anonymous. It's different if the only official exchange has sell restrictions which affect all members.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:18 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:03 am
My count would be like this:
If there was 2B ONE owneded by 2.5 million people at October 01. 2016, by raising difficulty I would say up todate, 1 million members got no more than 1B ONE.
But on top of tha I would add power packs. I would say that average power pack yielded around 2 Million ONE.
Based on Sebastian talk there were around 3500 powerpacks sold. So that is 2M*3500=7B.

So, so far, people should own around 10B ONE. If my estimation is correct. But, since 30% of market share is owned by 99% of people and with limits to prevent pumps and dumps, we should be in much better than Bitcoin and other coins ;)
Do not forget that 2 Powerpacks are with free Coins and 2 Powerpacks with CoinSafe.
So, if total sold 3.500 PP big part are also PP's in CoinSafe.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:14 am

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:51 pm
Sure, but in Bitcoin case that is probably because they want to remain completely anonymous. It's different if the only official exchange has sell restrictions which affect all members.
I think there are more people in the world that want to work legally than those who want to hide ;)

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:31 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:14 am
I think there are more people in the world that want to work legally than those who want to hide ;)
Why would it be less legal to sell outside OneCoin's exchange? You didn't understand my point. There's hundreds of Bitcoin exchanges, so if you want to operate outside those exchanges, there must be some really good reason like staying anonymous, because it's very likely you are getting worse than market price.

But if the one and only OneCoin exchange has sell limitation, why wouldn't people buy and sell outside of it? Hiding is not the point, restrictions are. Are you suggesting that it's somehow not allowed in OneCoin to buy and sell coins privately when OneCoin is publicly traded?
It's clear that if coin transfer restrictions are removed, there will be huge Facebook groups concentrading on OneCoin trading. There are already lots of people selling their whole OneCoin accounts in Facebook openly, so I can only imagine what it will be like when coin transfer restrictions are removed or relaxed. I'm afraid OneCoin will have to keep coin transfer restrictions in place in order to avoid this situation. But the problem in that case would be, that the promised cheap global money transfers wouldn't be reality. Damn this is tricky the more I think about this.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:10 am

Another question. Do we have any kind of easy crypto wallet coming for coin transfers? I know there's OnePay website, but I don't see it handling coin operations, only fiat money. And no changes for ages.

Nothing seems to be happening on https://wallet.onecoin.eu/ either, it's the same as a year ago,"under maintainance".
I shouldn't have started checking, now I'm just more worried. :lol:
Last edited by OneCoinTruth on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:17 am

Not right now but I expect they will make mobile app beside website wallet.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:18 pm

Definitely, some problems occurs on DS.
For a days it stay same, many deals not posted.
I hope that is updating, not something worse.