Exchange of Coins into fiat currencies ( Apart from xcoinx.com )

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Trueadvocate

Exchange of Coins into fiat currencies ( Apart from xcoinx.com )

Post by Trueadvocate » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:07 pm

On 8/10/18 OneCoins can be traded at xcoinx.com? for fiat currencies!!!
- Apart from above, is there any other means to exchange for fiat currencies; Apart from buying stuffs from Dealshaker.com with OneCoins!

detroyer

Re: Exchange of Coins into fiat currencies ( Apart from xcoinx.com )

Post by detroyer » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:37 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:07 pm
- Apart from above, is there any other means to exchange for fiat currencies; Apart from buying stuffs from Dealshaker.com with OneCoins!
We can see banks or investment companies proposing the exchange of ONE for their customers, by installing ATM and exchange offices like those we have seen for BTC, Visa and MasterCard can also offer this service, but certainly it will not For the first year, everything depends on the adoption of the ONE by the general public.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:31 am

detroyer wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:37 pm
Trueadvocate wrote:
We can see banks or investment companies proposing the exchange of ONE for their customers, by installing ATM and exchange offices like those we have seen for BTC, Visa and MasterCard can also offer this service, but certainly it will not For the first year, everything depends on the adoption of the ONE by the general public.
- Thank u detroyer for the feedback! I intend to keep OneCoins as long as possible
as I am very confident it will grow in value over time/years!!!

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:59 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:31 am
- Thank u detroyer for the feedback! I intend to keep OneCoins as long as possible
as I am very confident it will grow in value over time/years!!!
You are welcome, I will do the same, we have two options to see the price increase, keep them or use them on DS.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:00 am

someone posted this on one of my whats app group message, how true is this ???

"WHEN I SAID I FINALLY I HIT THE JACKPOT I REALLY DID HIT!!!!
DR. RUJA IGNATOVA PURCHASED THE BANK!
The owner and founder of onecoin company Dr. Ruja Ignatova purchased an offshore bank with a client base. Now onecoin is the
first and only company in the world of MLM with own bank! The bank will issue one cards with a new designed and logo of the company and will soon begin sending them to partners. Verification procedure will be easier. The procedure for obtaining the cards in different countries will soon published by the company."

Like I said how true is this info, is it someone, somewhere, writing this from their imagination? why will onelife netework will want to own a bank?

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:44 am

only Igor can confirm or deny this rumor....
It's easier to create a bank than to buy it with all its customers, if it's true it must be in Dubai or Belize, but I think it's still early to see OC create its bank.
OC is already a centralized cryptocurrency bank, and it is important for it and for all of us that it also becomes a commercial or investment bank that will be attached to a central bank in a conventional banking system to succeed the Transition from the revolution of the global payment system with cryptocurrency.
We have seen how banks have denied OC the opening of accounts and how OC has been forced to change bank several times.
I hope this rumor is true.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:50 pm

Jtosho wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:00 am
"WHEN I SAID I FINALLY I HIT THE JACKPOT I REALLY DID HIT!!!!
DR. RUJA IGNATOVA PURCHASED THE BANK!
The owner and founder of onecoin company Dr. Ruja Ignatova purchased an offshore bank with a client base. Now onecoin is the
first and only company in the world of MLM with own bank! The bank will issue one cards with a new designed and logo of the company and will soon begin sending them to partners. Verification procedure will be easier. The procedure for obtaining the cards in different countries will soon published by the company."

First time I hear this. It is not official, a rumor. Please do not spread it cause it can be damaging.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:52 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
They will also have physical exchanges where people can bring cash and receive ONE to their wallets via mobile app.
In regions where there are no banks.