Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Ok, probably some people will not agree on me with this but never mind. I decided to open this topic to allow Tim Tayshun to write down his Red Flags for Onecoin cryptocurrency business model so we can ultimately see where he is wrong or right and how it is important (or not) for Onecoin success.

I agreed with him that he will not use bad words, he will write this in a professional manner.

Shoot Tim.

P.S. Note that red flag is NOT a proof that something is fraud or a scam. It is just a posibility. Some people see an opportunity in great vision so they ignore red flags.

TimTayshun

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:05 am

Hello fellow ....errrm ...enthusiasts,

Thank you Igor for giving me the opportunity to attempt to straighten out people's common misperceptions and misgivings about me and discover the root cause and substance of why I have chosen this path, and haphazardly became an expert on the subject.

A lot of people have a lot to say about me, but aside from Igor (and for a very short while, a certain Canadian),
no one has bothered figuring out WHY I asserted certain and specific accusations against Onecoin, and frankly, nearly everyone whom I've ever debated with either refused to, or was unable to address/ answer my most critical questions and concerns about Onecoin ....aside from Mr. Krnic (for whom I acknowledge his fortitude for doing so).

Since Igor stated that he first began following Onecoin in February 2016, but I had already been studying Onecoin for a year prior, I will break down my summary of observations into both 2015/ 2016, particularly because it was the first ~12 months (from March 28, 2015 to April, 2016) which instilled within me the conclusion ("opinion") which I hold unto this day, and which has only grown exponentially stronger:
That Onecoin was designed as a criminal fraud scheme even before its official inception.
  • I will attempt to organize this thread with easily referenced sections (as a proper chronological outline)
I. There are a few great myths which I think it is imperative to first destroy and dispel, because I've been hearing them from IMA's (as passed down by their own Leaders) since summer, 2015 or earlier. They are straight out LIES for the simple purpose of attempting to pigeon-hole me into the pre-conceived notions that the Leaders knew would be "convenient;" and in order to dismiss anything I ha(d) to say.

Part 1
WHO IS TIMTAYSHUN?
  • I have been "TimTayshun" since circa 2001. It was just a fun events and "DJ" handle, but was what I adopted on MySpace (before FaceBook ever existed) and the name I signed up to FB for almost 20 years ago (in 2009). It was never a name to "hide behind" (as an uncomfortable criminal and Ponzi felon, Tom McMurrain, first falsely accused me of). Although once I began receiving death threats in mid 2016, from Onecoinists, I found that it became also useful for standard anonymity.
  • I first heard of bitcoin from a DJ friend on Feb. 28, 2013, although I consider March 15, 2013 my "crypto anniversary" because that is the day I stopped eating and sleeping for a week in order to absorb all I could to figure out if I could "find holes" in it, or if it were even possible, in theory. Following the bank runs and capital controls in Cyprus, as well as other current events, I bought my first 1.0 BTC on April 1, 2013 for $120 with my boss, and subsequent bitcoin within the next 3 weeks for $200 and after April 22 for $80 (from my boss, angry that he hadn't sold at the all-time high of $266).
  • For the next 9 months I didn't even meet anyone who knew what cryptocurrency was, let alone used it.
  • In November 2013, 2 months after Silk Road (dark web drug site) was taken down, bitcoin price surprisingly skyrocketed 5x from around $200 to over $1000, dispelling a hard-stance Ruja myth that bitcoin was "only used for drugs and money laundering," etc. By early December a friend gave me 5,000 Dogecoin (for free) and I traded 1.0 BTC for 37.0 LTC for ~$960 (which in 2014 became worth $72), and held my original 2.0 BTC (which I sold both of for $600 a few months later to start a crypto ATM venture (because it was less technical than mining, the equipment didn't have the same short obsolescence, and I could earn a few satoshi at least on every transaction). I was never a "bitcoin maximalist."
  • By early 2014 I spent every available hour and day of my life studying cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and general news and marketing trends. I started combing an abundance of YouTube channels on crypto (ie., Andreas Antonoplous), attending Meet-Up Groups and networking abroad; where I learned the most, and began working my ass off for the next 9 months, driving around So. California, taking people to lunch, and spending money just trying to figure out compliance, regulation, AML/ KYC, placement and the "know-how" to launch my first BTM. This finally came to fruition in December 2014 with a group of bro/ brah"Service Provider/ Partners" who burned me and my partner out of ever seeing even a single satoshi from the "2-way" (crypto>>>fiat/ fiat>>>crypto) machine we near impossibly, and with much red-tape obstacles and expenses, were able to finally place in Orange County's busiest Train Station (the 117th in the world, and one of the busiest).
  • That Fall of 2014, with friends from CCN (College Cryptocurrency Network) and on 3 continents, I helped co-found AUTONet (The African Umbrella Trust Organization & Network), a loosely knit and unincorporated open crypto consortium uniting Africans in half a dozen countries who shared FREE teaching technology and blockchain curriculum and assisted in non-profit and other initiatives (food, clothing, etc), for the purpose of "teaching men to fish" and "banking the unbanked" - a common theme way before Ruja hijacked this message and implemented an alleged KYC which, for anyone familiar with Africa and Emerging Middle Income Countries (EMIC's), has been the most difficult bridge to cross, due to lack of verifiable ID and proof of residency.
  • During this time in cryptocurrency, VERY FEW PEOPLE were "investors." We were just enthusiasts, and as such, everyone I knew gave away FOR FREE probably waaaaay more bitcoin and crypto than the majority of us were accumulating for "hoarding/ HODL'ing." Bitcoin and cryptocurrency were still an experiment and more important, a philosophy; not the greedy, clamouring, cult BS that it has mostly become today! The "jealous bitcoin investor/ holder" spin is just that. Spin.

BEGINNING 2015
  • In January 2015 I attended TNABC (The North American Bitcoin Conference) in Miami, Florida - my first "crypto conference," where I bought my first crypto t-shirts. I was totally excited to wear a "ShapeShift" shirt I got on the first day, as it was "an instant crypto-exchange" which allowed users to flip their BTC to LTC to Doge to MaidSafe to Omni to ...a dozen other cryptos. It's still one of my favorite shirts, This further destroys the "scared bitcoin investor/ Onecoin competitor" LIE which Leaders pushed since day one.
  • At the same time (Winter 2014/ 2015) I had been daily reading about, in fasciation, the first big crypto Ponzi scheme called Paycoin, an extremely similar ...."coin" ...to Onecoin, but with a verifiable blockchain, which promised MasterCard alliances (✓), "big-box merchants" (✓), mining (✓), the fastest growing and most dedicated crypto community (✓), a founder, *Josh 'Homero' Garza, with a very questionable past & previous allegations of scamming (✓) and was regarded as a "genius" (his company, GAW, stood for "Geniuses at Work")(✓)and even more ironically, a "$20.00 floor" (✓ - much like Onecoin's similar "most stable price in crypto"). Of course, the moment it launched there was no way to support Paycoin and GAW Miner's claim of having a minimum price of $20.00 in an open market. Within hours, the crash had already begun.
    *Part of my attraction of TNABC was that Paycoin was a Title Sponsor of the event (✓ not extremely different than Ruja's Platinum Sponsorship of the EU Summit, hosted by the Economist; but which she claimed to have been 'invited to speak at'). This was only just 2 weeks following its release on the open market, and while Homero showed up for maybe an hour at the pre-party the night prior to the event, he ran away from the rest of the conference, where he was scheduled to make a presentation and actually have a debate defending the current status of Paycoin - which was to be one of the highlights!
    SOURCE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0
  • ON MARCH 28, 2015 I RECEIVED A FACEBOOK MESSENGER CALL FROM ONECOIN IMA, JASON RICHARD MANGAN, ASKING IF I'D EVER HEARD OF ONECOIN, AND IF I WANTED TO CHECK OUT A NEW AND REVOLUTIONARY "CRYPTOCURRENCY."

I said, "of course!" Because I love cryptocurrency.

(....TO BE CONTINUED)

important documentary:
DECENTRALIZED DECEPTION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KXHgh2rTTw
FYI: Onecoin is NOT mentioned even once in this documentary, so I figured it was safe to post.
This is an insanely important video which just came out on March 11th, and personifies everything I love and hate about crypto.
I believe this is extremely important for ANYONE considering crypto as an "investment" and I think Igor would agree.

PLEASE NOTE:
"Tether" and one of the biggest Exchanges in the world, Bitfinex, are THOROUGHLY TRASHED in this documentary (and thankfully)!
But, ask yourself, while watching.
Do you even flinch when the accusations start flying against one of the biggest crypto Exchanges in the world (with the most "members," etc), or are they just automatically "legitimate" and can do no wrong?
Likewise, TRON, John McAffee and other people/ projects are absolutely TRASHED (thankfully!) because they're either cheating, false marketing, or implementing some other kind of fraud or deception to both naive investors, and the general public.

Did you flinch on any of those claims, and how they were presented?
No? Because I know flatrate freaked out about us calling BitConnect a scam and warning people against the obviousness of the scam He was bent on accusing us of being "idiots" and not knowing what the heck we were talking about, because we're stuck in our "bitcoin only" world, or whatever crazy things go on in ones mind who can't wrap their heads around the idea of multiple red flags.

Likewise, all the Bitconnectists use the exact same playbook as every other scheme has, do and will. They repeat the same exact leadership tactics, the same "they're PCP bloggers" lies, the same "they're just jealous bit coiners" BS, use similar hand signals, and incorporate nearly the exact same repertoire of false accusations against people lie me and any other crypto enthusiasts or otherwise, who point out inconsistencies in crypto, blockchain, economics, etc., in various schemes, because we don't just very simply don't want to see the same replay we went through with Mt. Gox, Paycoin, GEMS, The DAO, BigCoin, Confido, ETHTrade, S-Coin, DasCoin, Davorcoin, FirstCoin, DAGcoin, The Billion Coin, ad nauseam .....not to even mention all the fraudulent ICO scams. It's just bad for business and bad for victims and terrible for the image of cryptocurrency, and stifles innovation.

MORE: SEC Warnings on cryptocurrency Ponzi schemes (General Information): https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_ ... encies.pdf

Despite the urging of destroyer, CurryHater, flatrate, JohnReiner and whomever else, please allow me the same courtesy everyone else gets to attack me, to actually present "Part 2" of my introduction to Onecoin, containing significantly more core and initial reasons, first concerns and observations leading to my decision and foresight into exposing Onecoin, specifically, for the past 3 years red flags

Thank you,

Timothy "TimTayshun" Curry

Any questions or comments before I go on?

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:04 pm

WHY COMMENT YOUR HISTORY AND YOUR LIFE.
NOTHING INTERESTING FOUR OUR CASE, WE JUST NEED FACTS AND WAIT FOR IT THEN YOU WILL GET COMMENTS, OPINIONS AND FACTS BACK.
I HOPE YOU WILL NOT SING SAME SONG WE READ HERE AT LEAST 100 TIMES, SO PLS CHECK WHOLE FORUM AND TRY AVIOID REPEATING.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:15 pm

slobo,

this hot air balloon head is like eagleone on roids with the huge posts... jeesh man.. obsessed much ?

no sense in playing his games until we have a charge, arrest and ONE being able to defend itself in a legal court of law.

a pile of gibberish is all i see.. :P :P

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:00 pm

@Slobodan
Because if you're looking for the truth, than its important not to spread lies:

"Hater" = lie
"Bitcoiner(as in maximalist)" = lie
"Jealous" = Lol. LIE
"Blogger" = LIE
"Scared _____" = LIE
"Hiding behind a fake name" = LIE
"LIAR" = LIE
"Invents & fabricated stories" = LIE
"Bitcoin investor" = substitute the word "bitcoin" for "crypto" and "investor" for "enthusiast/ teacher/ student/ and "dabbler" and that's finally not a lie.

"cryptocurrency and blockchain veteran" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain early adopter" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain professional" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain educator" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain entrepreneur" = TRUE

"Seen and can easily identify crypto SCAMS" = ABSOLUTELY

"PAID for exposing any scam ever, including Onecoin" = LIE!!!!

Part 2 will outline the SPECIFIC red flags, as I encountered and they continued to surface throughout 2015

Part 3 will pick up around the time Igor joined and SOURCE the continued broken promises, under-three-table deals, false and deceptive advertising,
the clearly NON "education" focus (which only began around October 2016), and will document Ruja and companies efforts to sell BIGGER PACKAGES/ COINS, not "education" for the first 3/4 of that year prior to their 20th bank account being frozen, seized or slammed shut.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:13 pm

i'll make this short..

what would you call bitcon trading at 20,000 per coin

few weeks later 5800 per coin ?

being you are the professional and all.. thx.

oct 8th is a big day for you toots. :P :P

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:21 pm

With all due respect for the idea for the cryptocurrency, it failed. At least for now. And I don't see it ending. Cause all Bitcoin drawn are speculators and whales and now wall street and institutions and there ends the freedom for common man.

Bitcoin makes small people lose money with volatility, cause whales and speculators make the profit.
Bitcoin makes people lose money on all sort of mining schemes where only early adopters and equipment producers make a profit.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:59 pm

@Igor
I neither agree not disagree with your opening.

But here's the beauty. A cleansing is coming just like in the dot com bubble. 85% of these projects will get wiped out. Sad for investors that are speculating. Good for investors studying and investing in the projects with solid Teams and solid TECHNOLOGY behind them. Just like in the dot com bubble, the multi-million dollar projects with the best and most disruptive solutions will become tomorrow's BILLION DOLLAR companies (while the others have to collapse and start from scratch or find something new to pursue.

Similarly, if bitcoin continues the way of total speculation, than those who wish to use cryptocurrencies as a means of exchange and store of value will exit bitcoin. And I'm okay with that!. Perhaps bitcoin will become a sort of "gold" (but with wild volatility). Or perhaps Lightning Network or some such technology will enable such instant and cost less transactions that usability will exceed market speculation, and in time negative volatility (or at least it's currently wide speculation margins) will diminish or cease, altogether.

Thirdly, and more likely, a growing user base will gravitate to MORE anonymous and less traceable cryptocurrencies like Dash, Monero, Zcash, etc., and these will become the circles of choice for the majority of transactions. And when one of the currencies price takes a dip, it'll be ShapeShifted or transferred (on a decentralized exchange) with a more stable counterpart. Instantly and seamlessly, art no cost.

Bitcoin makes people lose money on all sort of mining schemes
Bitcoin is a speculative unit of exchange and a volatile store of value. In that sense its just a tool. The other "tools" I mentioned will be better tools for some, and worse for others.

Saying that "bitcoin makes people lose money" is as ridiculous as saying, "hammers make people hit themselves in the thumb."

Neither a hammer NOR bitcoin care whatsoever what you do with them. You can kill someone with a hammer or you can steal from someone (or someone can lose money) from bitcoin. They don't care. They're incapable of it.

And NO ONE losses money OR makes money until the day they sell. You and I both have both held AND LOST cryptos that have >10x'd and then turned around and <15x'd. And we're neither 10x up or 20x down UNTIL WE SELL.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:21 am

I will totally agree what you said, I just found it hard to write that much.

When I say "bitcoin makes people lose money", I think you get me wrong. Of course bitcoin is not to blame by itself, after all, it is just a protocol.
I say people that run prices make it a scam for small people. I do bitcoin trading and am more and more pissed cause it is very hard not to be left with many bags... And no one wants to "use" bitcoin or any other coin because of od FOMO, they all hope price will go up.

Onecoin wants to fix that and make an alternative, why not have that also beside Bitcoin. We are actually on the same side.
But you need to open those 2015 binders to see that m8.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:51 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:00 pm
@Slobodan
Because if you're looking for the truth, than its important not to spread lies:

"Hater" = lie
"Bitcoiner(as in maximalist)" = lie
"Jealous" = Lol. LIE
"Blogger" = LIE
"Scared _____" = LIE
"Hiding behind a fake name" = LIE
"LIAR" = LIE
"Invents & fabricated stories" = LIE
"Bitcoin investor" = substitute the word "bitcoin" for "crypto" and "investor" for "enthusiast/ teacher/ student/ and "dabbler" and that's finally not a lie.

"cryptocurrency and blockchain veteran" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain early adopter" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain professional" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain educator" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain entrepreneur" = TRUE

"Seen and can easily identify crypto SCAMS" = ABSOLUTELY

"PAID for exposing any scam ever, including Onecoin" = LIE!!!!

Part 2 will outline the SPECIFIC red flags, as I encountered and they continued to surface throughout 2015

Part 3 will pick up around the time Igor joined and SOURCE the continued broken promises, under-three-table deals, false and deceptive advertising,
the clearly NON "education" focus (which only began around October 2016), and will document Ruja and companies efforts to sell BIGGER PACKAGES/ COINS, not "education" for the first 3/4 of that year prior to their 20th bank account being frozen, seized or slammed shut.

About Part.3 I can say you before you write anything:
I KNOW THAT YOU WOULD RATHER RUJA NAMED IT "FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS" NOT EDUCATIONS BUT UNFORTUNATE SOMEBODY VERY CLEVER PACKAGE IT IN VERY CLEVER PACKAGE ACCORDING THE LAW.
If you know basic rule in law, you are innocent before proof of guilty so if it has name "EDUCATION", you can't do much and no any prosecutor who can say that is out of law.
If I give to my my son for example official name "KILLER", is that means he must go to jail before any case or judgment.
Whole world spin around many products or services just in different package and what you can do,
JUST NOTHING.
So, all we know that majority of people invest in OneCoin in the first period like in every Crypto, to make big profit, even kids know this.
But OneCoin project grown up more then all expectations so normally that some ideas were bad but many are good.
MLM was bad and good choice, it made what it made, success but now MLM is wrong way and company saw it and react on right way.
YOU MUST ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS FORUM IS FIRST ROW OF DEFENSE AND MOSTLY PEOPLE HERE DO NOT ONLY WATCH YOUTUBE SHITY VIDEOS, MANY OF US LOOK ON IT AS SOMETHING WHAT WE INVEST AND BELIEVE BUT WE ARE ENOUGH CLEVER THAT WE ARE BLIND OR YOU THINK WE ARE JUST DOGS WHO LISTEN BOSS.
We know that always has risk, so you don't tell me that in Cryptocurrency has no risk.
Why we should trust CMC market when is very obvious like Igor said and I wrote here several times: Cryptocurrencies lost their purpose, now this is only stock goods with motto buy cheap, sell expensive.
So, how you see world future financial system and how Cryptos can change FIAT in such situation.
Life chances are seldom for most people once, for lucky people 2 or 3 times but mostly you must build your chance.
We just try build it and this story will not be endless, we are talking here but watch countdown every day to Oct.08th.
Everybody of us has own life and own jobs, I can say for myself even without OneCoin I would keep my life same not better, not worse.
My meaning is that we don't look on Oct.08 as holly grail, life must go on but we have hope for next months, maybe you don't have such hope and you regret for this.
We have something new in our lives, totally different then our business and it makes me feel good.
Also, I must inform you that you always say wrong that people will lose money.
Everybody who invested money until now had a chance and still has to return money with buying something on Dealshaker, for 1 year you could find enough good things to buy something that we can sayL I RETURNED MY INVESTED MONEY AND NOW I CAN WAIT RELAX.
Mostly people invested from 1.000 to 10.000 EUR and maybe you don't check Dealshaker enough but they had chance.
So, let's back on the beginning and summery:
1. THIS IS EDUCATION BECAUSE IT'S NAMED EDUCATION.
2. YOU CAN ACCEPT OR DECLINE TOKENS FOR YOUR EDUCATION PACKAGE SO, LET'S NOT BE FUNNY, WE ACCEPT TOKENS
3. ALL IS INSIDE AND ACCORDING THE LAW NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR WHAT IS YOUR WISH.
4. PEOPLE HERE ARE NOT SHEEPS OR DRESSED DOGS AND OUR QUALITY IS THAT WE READ AND LISTEN DIFFERENT SHITS ON THIS FORUM AND WANT MAKE DIALOG BUT SOME WILDE DOGS ALREADY BANNED HAS NO ELEMENTARY EDUCATION ABOUT CONVERSATION AND THEY DON'T WANT HEAR WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY.