Here is how criminals threaten and scare people against Onecoin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
TimTayshun

Re: Here is how criminals threaten and scare people against Onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:28 am

Agreed.
Likewise, perhaps your readers might exercise some restraint and quell their tongue from mentioning me outside of that thread while feeling free to say whatever they like, therein the other.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:10 am

As usual Timmy Boy!!!

- 😮Full of ambiguity .....

- Ask direct clear questions & you will be answered!

- Tim with so much so-called crime against OneLife & your mountain-piled evidences Dr Ruja Ignatova should be arrested long time ago,
how come she's not charged fine or arrested in any form shape even once etc? ( Now don't avoid this question & if u do are so FOS!!! )

- Tim come on ... Attack OneLife with everything u have got on this singular issue ... No guts No glory Tim! ( If u refuse to answer this intelligently or at all this will haunt u forever .....
Last edited by Trueadvocate on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:50 am

Trueadvocate wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:10 am
- Tim with so much so-called crime against OneLife & your mountain- piled evidences She should be arrested long time ago, how come she's not charged fine or arrested on any form shape, etc?( Now don't avoid this question & if u do are so FOS!!! )
None of it is any evidence. Those are personal opinions and assumptions. And mostly false.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:42 pm

and this flame thrower calls risk takers of ONE a cult ?

nothing the anti-one icon wrote here is credible or evidence of any kind. more copy-paste junk.

keep this ding dong to one thread IGOR please. thx :lol: :lol:

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:57 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:28 am
Agreed.
Likewise, perhaps your readers might exercise some restraint and quell their tongue from mentioning me outside of that thread while feeling free to say whatever they like, therein the other.
Here's what emerges when we do a due deligence about Tim, and his biography can tell you about the real intention of this guy... I asked him questions about his real intention to defame OC, but it does not answer, notice that he doesn't respond to your questions, but it does it's just to take a baseball bat and hit in all directions at the risk of hurting his crew game. a real cowboy of the wild west who shoots on his shoes.

http://tim-tayshun.com

http://tim-tayshun.com/tim-tayshun-biography/

https://www.levo.com/tim-tayshun

https://disqus.com/by/Timtayshuncoin/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:48 pm

IMO there is no point posting personal anti Tim stuff (although he had it comming by doing that to dr Ruja)

I think we should simply explain and categorize his arguments to opinions, assumptions and incorrect miss-facts. Avoid personal attacks.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:28 pm

@Igor - give me this channel and you guys tell me what Ann idiot liar I am. You should have enough to sue me once "the bitcoin killer" doesn't plummet to the bottom of the earth after 5seconds of trading.

I copied Tim's words from locked topic " Welcome Tim ".
I am confused and Tim, you asked for direct questions, so I have one.
As OC expert I am confused how you image this express drop for OC in first 5 secs of trading.
Pls, don't say that you don't know that OC has no any plan go on CMC market, as you like say "OPEN MARKET".
If you did not know this, don't say ever that you are expert or whatever about OC/OL.
Better be quite forever.
You said that OC scammers will kill OC with blocking for trading but how..................................
I am still thinking what you wrote and you drop in my eyes deep, deep down.
Maybe in your desperate wish and desperate plans you totally deleted from you mind or I can't believe that you didn't know.
How you can destroy or anybody destroy OC if it's control by company.
Company will make limits for exchange in first period, make strict rules about exchange, all in direction to protect value of OC and we all agree for this policy because our interest is keep value, not sell in first minute and get money but lose whole project which can bring much bigger benefit then selling in first minutes.
In your sick dreams you became mad, not only crazy and you transfer yourself in wrong world even that you write out of any reality.
So, my direct question is: how you image destroy OC in first sec, min, hour, day, week, month, year........................
Company control transactions by KYC, control limit of exchanges, control private and company deals to be safe for us, control.........................
I would get your clear answer and I will recommend you for NOBEL laureate.
If you can destroy OC, then you can destroy Chinese RMB, EUR, USD............. all control on similar way by Central Banks.
Go, Tim give us miracle.

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:44 am

@slobodanboda

What Tim is saying is that everyone will sell their OneCoins when it becomes public, and because the value of a currency is based on supply and demand, the value will drop. So basically, what he is saying is that we, OneCoiners, will destroy our own cryptocurrency.

What Tim Curry is viciously trying to do is called a self-fulfilling prophecy. A self-fulfilling prophecy is a false definition of the situation, evoking a new behavior which makes the original false conception come true. By scaring people that OneCoin's value will drop when becoming public (false definition of the situation), scared people will sell their coins and the value will drop (false conception comes true).

You may also have noticed that claiming a drop in OneCoin value implies that Tim admits OneCoin is a cryptocurrency and therefore has a blockchain, while he’s claiming everywhere that OneCoin doesn’t have blockchain. Therefore, this means that Tim pretends at the same time that OneCoin is a cryptocurrency and that it’s not a cryptocurrency. It’s totally inconsistent !!!

This kind of inconsistency is due to the fact that Tim Curry is trying to sabotage the success of OneCoin at different steps :
1) For people who don’t have OneCoins yet, he claims that OneCoin is a scam with no blockchain, thus that OneCoin is not a cryptocurrency.
2) For people who already have OneCoins, he claims that the value of the cryptocurrency OneCoin will drop when becoming public.

For someone sensible, you cannot claim at the same time that OneCoin is not a cryptocurrency and that OneCoin’s value will drop. It doesn’t make sense. But for Tim Curry, it doesn’t matter. No matter how illogical and inconsistent are his arguments, his only goal is to scare people in order to sabotage the success of OneCoin at all steps. Scaring, scaring, scaring as much as he can, and seeding doubts into people’s mind, are his motivation. And he will not stop until the very end. By seeding doubts, he is more playing on the psychological side of people’s mind than convincing them with clear evidences. This guy is really the worst vicious snake and deserves his life to be destroyed, by whatever means.

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:59 am

Also, take care not to give him too many informations on how to regulate the volatility of a cryptocurrency. He and others might use them for their cryptocurrencies.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:36 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:44 am
@slobodanboda

What Tim is saying is that everyone will sell their OneCoins when it becomes public, and because the value of a currency is based on supply and demand, the value will drop. So basically, what he is saying is that we, OneCoiners, will destroy our own cryptocurrency.

What Tim Curry is viciously trying to do is called a self-fulfilling prophecy. A self-fulfilling prophecy is a false definition of the situation, evoking a new behavior which makes the original false conception come true. By scaring people that OneCoin's value will drop when becoming public (false definition of the situation), scared people will sell their coins and the value will drop (false conception comes true).

You may also have noticed that claiming a drop in OneCoin value implies that Tim admits OneCoin is a cryptocurrency and therefore has a blockchain, while he’s claiming everywhere that OneCoin doesn’t have blockchain. Therefore, this means that Tim pretends at the same time that OneCoin is a cryptocurrency and that it’s not a cryptocurrency. It’s totally inconsistent !!!

This kind of inconsistency is due to the fact that Tim Curry is trying to sabotage the success of OneCoin at different steps :
1) For people who don’t have OneCoins yet, he claims that OneCoin is a scam with no blockchain, thus that OneCoin is not a cryptocurrency.
2) For people who already have OneCoins, he claims that the value of the cryptocurrency OneCoin will drop when becoming public.

For someone sensible, you cannot claim at the same time that OneCoin is not a cryptocurrency and that OneCoin’s value will drop. It doesn’t make sense. But for Tim Curry, it doesn’t matter. No matter how illogical and inconsistent are his arguments, his only goal is to scare people in order to sabotage the success of OneCoin at all steps. Scaring, scaring, scaring as much as he can, and seeding doubts into people’s mind, are his motivation. And he will not stop until the very end. By seeding doubts, he is more playing on the psychological side of people’s mind than convincing them with clear evidences. This guy is really the worst vicious snake and deserves his life to be destroyed, by whatever means.
Thanks for your trial to explain people what can be after Oct.08th.
But, my question was direct for Tim because he shows that he did not know elementary ideas how company work with OC value after OCt.08th.
He started with foolish idea that OC will go on classical CMC market and there most of people will sell OC for BTC.
I don't understand how he can't understand that's not happens.
Igor wrote several times and also I had same idea even in last year that for all of us is the best limit for exchange in first 6 months or 1 year and advantage for merchants but 2nd is very sensitive because company must find a way how to control fake deals with purpose only change OC to EUR.
This is logical way.
So, I asked Tim DIRECT how he can thinks destroy OC in first sec, min, hour, day, week, month, year.....................
I wait answer from him.