Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
John Reiner

Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Post by John Reiner » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:49 pm

Hi all! I'm starting this forum thread to discuss the possibilities of Civil Suits against the likes of those who spread harmful , false
and misleading information using their respective names , and also aliases. Those who have caused damages from a defamation and a financial standpoint. This will be a place where we can share pertinent information to this regard. Different Countries have different rules of law , so I am hoping to get some help to compile as much useful information as possible!
I have already found a high profile attorney here in the USA who I believe is more than willing to handle the case domestically , and is very knowledgable , and well versed in this type of law! I have already began the process , and have a short list of names who will be possible defendants , and have compiled a large list of possible offenses!
So please feel free to bring forward , and discuss any information that would be considered of importance to the future possibilities of these cases.

Thanks John Reiner

OscarWSchmidt

Re: Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Post by OscarWSchmidt » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:18 am

John, of course we have plenty of reasons to hate the Onecoin haters, but I don't see a solid foundation for a civil suit.
I bought my educational packages and they are safely stored on my PC, the PDFs as well as the videos, nobody can steal them.

The Onecoin I mined for free had a value of 1.05 EUR in 2015 when I received them and in the meantime they have become worth 20 times as much.

And I'm pretty sure that as soon as all damage caused by the investigations and seizing of servers has been repaired, Ruja will increase the Difficulty factor and Onecoin price by another 20 to 30%, which will be immediately visible on the Dealshaker platform (I mean, we have to pay less Onecoins for the same products after the next Onecoin price increase).

So what damage do you want to claim, and against whom?

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:36 am

great idea john !

I use this converter to save all youtube content just in case the hate army tries to delete..
this is cryptoxpose youtube channel..
straight jacket tim..
same six posters comment here with tons of slander.
many big companies have had it with the drive by slander and are taking action.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:55 am

Fantastic ideas John Reiner & flatrate!!!

- These actions will minimise the impact of any persons, entities or Organisations trying to undemine OneCoin.
- What's your feedback on these thoughts Igor Krmic?

Harry

Post by Harry » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:38 am

This law firm represents the interests of OneCoin / OneLife in Germany since 2015:
Schulenberg & Schenk Rechtsanwälte und Steuerberatung
Gesellschaft bürgerlichen Rechts
vertreten durch die Gesellschafter Stephan R. Schulenberg und André Schenk
Alsterchaussee 25
20149 Hamburg

Fon: +49 (0) 40 73440860
Fax: +49 (0) 40 734408629
Mail: beratung(at)sus-law.de
Source: http://sus-law.de/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:54 am

OscarWSchmidt wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:18 am
You should ask employees from Sofia office how they live and fear, you should ask Pierre Arrens if he had damage. Ruja will write a book about all this at the end I believe. There is a good reason why she is not public and why she is silent. Rewind Macao event and spot those gorilla bodyguards that she did not have before.

But real damage was made to onelife IMAs that worked ethically. They had damage by being rejected by customers and mocked by people who educated on blogs written by these fanatics. You should ask IMAs who were harrased and scared by Tim. Their business was destroyed.

Example:

Yevhenii

Post by Yevhenii » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:44 pm

I will write about the cases of information struggle with OneCoin in Ukraine known to me.

In Ukraine there is such a Bohdan Khustov positioning himself as an "Advocate". In his blog, there is a lot of deception about OneCoin. https://lex-ua-lex.blogspot.com/search/label/OneCoin

In addition, he also expresses his fantasies on YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/BogdanKhaustov/videos

There is one more of his publication in the newspaper "Vesti" under the heading "Scammers are building virtual pyramids"
https://business.vesti-ukr.com/243812-bitkoiny

The newspaper "Vesti" has the biggest circulation among all the daily publications in Ukraine.

He even noted on the Ukrainian national TV channel ICTV.
On March 30, 2017 the release of the television project "Insider" was aired. The main investigator and expert was he (Bogdan Khaustov). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8INYwKjfvo&t=222s

OneCoin Timing of the program is 45 minutes. OneCoinu was allocated a little, only about 2.5 minutes. (30.15-32.19; 35.52-36.06)
The video says that "Ruzha sells fairy tales about easy earnings", "Vancoin promises a profit of $ 15,000 a day !!!", and repeatedly called OneCoin "crypto currency pyramid".

After the show on television, due to active discussions, the ICTV channel removed the transfer from its resource https://insider.ictv.ua/ua/ some other sources also removed this video.

Nevertheless, this transfer is easy to find on the Internet on request "30.03.2017 Insider"

Leave this video material without due attention can not, because the ICTV channel in Ukraine is popular and is a nationwide channel.

The main credo of telekalala: we work for people, we realize that the trust of viewers needs to be justified.

The ICTV channel, as a minimum, should apologize to the company OneCoin.

Only then will the ICTV channel correspond to its Credo and it will not be just sounds.

As for the "lawyer" Bogdan Khustov - then it's time for him to seek a lawyer.

OneCoin's lawyers should pay attention to all these facts. This mud in the mass media must be washed away. The Ukrainian market needs this.

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:02 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:54 am
OscarWSchmidt wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:18 am
You should ask employees from Sofia office how they live and fear, you should ask Pierre Arrens if he had damage. Ruja will write a book about all this at the end I believe. There is a good reason why she is not public and why she is silent. Rewind Macao event and spot those gorilla bodyguards that she did not have before.

But real damage was made to onelife IMAs that worked ethically. They had damage by being rejected by customers and mocked by people who educated on blogs written by these fanatics. You should ask IMAs who were harrased and scared by Tim. Their business was destroyed.

Example:
Wow! That is insane........

My sources have collected thousands of screenshots from the Victims Group , in which it seems most of the victims were created by its moderators who convinced them that they were victims , not Onecoin! We have every article from BehindMLM complete with comments. We have stored and archived all from Ari Widel ,OZ , Cryptoxpose , Bjorn Bjerke and many many others! Also my sources have set up aliases posing as willing Onecoin victims conversing with these perpetrators that will show and lead investigators to individuals who steered the “supposed victims” into filing complaints , and spreading fictitious lies to law authorities in order to further their agendas! Stay tuned as I have some important meetings forthcoming that will help guide us in the right direction!

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:32 pm

OscarW, actually, the damage that the defamation & slander campaign (which has been constant for years) has harmed ONE is all sorts of ways.

1. as igor eluded to Ruja has been threatened. the office is scared for their lives.
2. how many more people would be in the network if it weren't for online slander ?
3. company reputation is in shambles due to mostly not so anonymous blogs and sites.
4. IMA's used ONE as their own piggy bank and did and said anything for a sale. (they should be dealt with the harshest)
5. Pierre was threatened and fled.
6. do a google search on ONE and tell me what you find.
7. not sure this is criminal, in my mind it is for sure, but it certainly falls under civil action without question.
8. have you noticed mostly the same actors bashing ONE now have been doing it as a full time job for years ? who is paying them for their work ? follow the money flow and you will find all you need to know most times.
9. ONE was recently the target of a ransom scam to stop the negative flow of information. maybe the slander artists are not so anonymous after all
10. i can go on and on and on but you see my point, plenty of meat on this bone..

This case is a good one because Rebel Wilson was the target of slander by a media outlet that almost cost her her career. There are many cases like this.
A judge on Wednesday awarded her $4.56 million Australian dollars ($3.66 million U.S.) in damages over articles published by Bauer Media that Wilson said cost her film roles. Back in June, an Australian jury ruled that the 2015 articles branded Wilson as “a serial liar” who had “fabricated almost every aspect of her life” — including her age, upbringing and the origin of her name.

source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/art ... b063e2f29a

many of these cases are based on the amount of missed work/income/lost opportunity that derived from the slander/defamation. one can only surmise the epic income and reputation damage that was caused by tim and the gang.

damaging a company/person/entity for sport comes with a price..i hope ruja plans on eviscerating this disease.

Harry

Post by Harry » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 pm

"flatrate" wrote:
5. Pierre was threatened and fled.
That's a lie! :evil:

I quote from a magazine in Luxembourg:
Pitt Arens, CEO of OneCoin Ltd. since the beginning of the year, leaves the company. He justified this step with "lack of room for maneuver" in the management.
Source: https://www.wort.lu/de/business/persona ... 51b13c58cc