future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: future of One Coin

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:53 pm

Where is the value in your post son ?

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:10 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:53 pm
Where is the value in your post son ?
Well, you claim that leaders leave because they don't make money anymore in OneLife. I don't believe that's true for Igor Alberts. At least BFH list claims he with his wife are the world's best MLM earners. They have absolutely huge downline.

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:15 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:36 pm
I agree that complete tech darkness is not good. My visit is purposed to talk about that.

For “good decision” I meant it is good that ima did not see tech.

But IMO, they are silent cause they say to have fast blockchain and that is enough. At least they think so maybe. I will find that out when I sit there. Maybe they do not talk more cause they would then disclose “a recipee” dunno.
Igor , it truly would be in Onecoin’s best benefit to throw you a bone when you visit without revealing anything within the realm of a security breach. Perhaps at the very least a glance at the Whitepaper! It is truly absurd to think with the financial reserves that Onecoin has , this including the oil & gas resrves in Madagascar , the 35,000 Bitcoins bought as stated by Dr. Ruja , Real Estate and fiat , that Onecoin hasn’t implemented a state of the art blockchain in the background ! The move from flashy networkers , to a more streamlined and serious crypto platform seems to be now taking place as a large user base is now in place ..... Onecoin’s creation of a self sustained private ecosystem consisting of users , investment trusts , Dealshaker , real estate etc etc will make it one the top asset backed cryptocurrency communities out there..... Keep in mind that I’ve calculated the Madagascar oil & gas reserves in trust to be valued in the Billion of dollar range.... Dr. Ruja’s experience managing funds hopefully came in handy reinvesting incoming fiat , and multiplying its value several fold creating even more of a backing value for Onelife/Onecoin family.... This all just my educated opinion on what I was able to have access to and find! JR

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:58 pm

MR. Honesty, "I don't believe that's true for Igor Alberts"

It is true whether you or I want it to be. The network signups prove it. People are paying much more for the educational packages now for what they are getting in terms of promo tokens and most smart folks will simply wait for ICO which I assume will provide a better deal... we will see.

John,
Great information and if she did partake in 35k Bitcoins she is wealthy beyond belief. Let me take it one further my friend, if you count the 3.3 million and get your calculator out and multiply that by average price people purchased for their packs, minus the commission payments, the company is sitting on a ton.

What do you think ball park average buy in is ? Like you said, she may be sitting on the fastest and most advanced blockchain technology ever because she has the money to pay. Shite, I wouldn't let anyone take a peek either because in this copy/paste society we live in who knows who's watching... we will see.. :) :)

Also, the 20 million that have rookies accounts that did not mine ONE will also be contacted when ICO goes live I presume... getting interesting..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:23 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:31 pm
Well, Igor Alberts and Andreea claim to be top MLM earners in the world marketing OneCoin/OneLife according to the BFH list: https://www.businessforhome.org/
Oh btw, not sure if you know. Seems like Alberts is actually owner or co-owner of business 4 home so that clears something right?

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:14 am

Igor I watched your webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eF6_DOE4TY

I wrote some comments to the video comment section, but in case those "mysteriously disappear", I took a screenshot as well: https://i.imgur.com/qv1LSYG.png

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:51 am

Dusan said he deleted all the comments, good ones and yours and he knew you will make a screenshot and post it here to get an anwer cause more people will see it, no one reads those comments.

Your comments and they are a nitpicking as usual and at the same time wrong.
You are starting to make me really worried. What you do following onecoin and me is really not good for your health.

1) For the first comment: I see you agree with me for Bitcoin, that is good, cause it is true. But for Onecoin once again you fail to miss or they did not translate it good, I speak about bitcoin in the present tense, cause it is here and those are facts. But for Onecoin I speak in future tense. Cause it is not here yet so I speak "what Onecoin wants to acheve and fix". So let's not bash its current state, let's see if they will work all out.
Dude do you realize that Cardano, for instance, is top5 crypto with almost $25 billion market cap and they do not even have working mainntet, withdraws are halted for a long time. But people believe they will achieve this and possibly overtake bitcoin and ethereum to together. In Onecoin tech is not important, it is the concept, people, usability. You will see the tech when the time comes.

2) For the second comment. Wrong again. USA and China govs already have quantum computers, maybe even North Korea? So they can kill bitcoin in a day. Private keys are not a solution cause very small number of users use them, it is complicated and not viable mass market tool. Most people hold assets on exchanges or software wallets.

3) For the third comment, that was just a mention, you really pulled out one nit to pick out of the ocean of facts.
But you are wrong cause I already said that bitcoin whitepaper mentions escrow as a solution to protect buyers but it is not globally implemented. The fact that one or several systems implemented it does not mean that the whole world is using that so most people are not protected.
This moderation system also undermines its purpose to be p2p payment without intermediary cause those are intermediaries and you need to trust them.
In lightning network that will be even worse cause not only we will need to trust them but lightning network tx cannot be done unless both parties have this amount of BTC, and that will be a problem so intermediary parties will be used for this liquidity and as it begins to be massive liquidity hubs will emerge and those will be controlled by a small number of people, those will literally be virtual banks in bitcoin network, and when lightning network starts Bitcin will be literally owned by Blockstream company.
I can not believe how easy is to full people by giving them open source code and a possibility to play with running nodes when in reality, they only test that, real players will run nodes and take all the profit. It makes me sad how blind you people are. Centralized governance is everywhere. At least in Onecoin and Ripple we know who does it and why.

To be even more sad, you were wrong in whole 3 comments. It is so easy to be an anonymous keyboard hero. I am 100% sure in real life you are a shamy silent guy...

Dusan Torbica

Post by Dusan Torbica » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:05 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:14 am
Igor I watched your webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eF6_DOE4TY

I wrote some comments to the video comment section, but in case those "mysteriously disappear", I took a screenshot as well: https://i.imgur.com/qv1LSYG.png
Hi CryptoXpose2. I deleted it and as I know what kind of post you do, but also for every positive comment and disabled comments at all as purpose of video is that people watch it, not to focusing on debate and read only comments nor to learn something new.
I knew that you will come here and post it and here you go.

Wish you great day,
Dusan Torbica

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:16 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:51 am

To be even more sad, you were wrong in whole 3 comments. It is so easy to be an anonymous keyboard hero. I am 100% sure in real life you are a shamy silent guy...
Before I even comment your responses where are clearly mistakes, I just have to say, what an absolute ass you are again. I commented totally with propriety and with respect. You start to bash me "in real life you are a shamy silent guy". Wtf is that???

Do you want respectful comments and argumentations, or this kind of kids sandbox discussion (which flatrate is pushing), I just ask before I write my response to you?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:37 am

This answer of mine is not disrespectfull, at least that was not my intention. If you are offended then you agree with it and don’t like to see it. Trurh hurts. You are nitpicking and always steer away from the point and you don’t even get it.

If you will also write to disagree with my answers here then please do not waste time. I do not wish to waste time with that too. Can’t convince anyone 2+2 is not 4