FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
openmind

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:48 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:28 pm
My prediction is, that the end game is indeed a XcoinX-type public exchange created by OneCoin, where first there are some sell limits, then they remove the limits and a collapse will be imminent. Ruja, Kari, Sebastian etc. top people have banked enough to live happily ever after. The End.

But unfortunately this will take close to 2 years or more.
What about your collapse? Will be imminent right after OneCoin going to public and your prediction will be wrong? :shock:

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:19 am

slobodanboda wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:32 am
EagleOne wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 am
Here's what I said about OneCoin back in September before the announcement of the ICO package:

As for after the first of the year for OneCoin goes, they will be lucky to make it to the end of this October and a miracle if they can last to the end of this year before Ruja shuts up shop and disappears; or the authorities from each country where they do business moves in and shuts them down.

The announcement of the ICO package was the "lucky" part of my statement. All it will take for OneCoin to not make it into the New Year will be if the UK, Finland, Norway and Sweden take the same actions as Germany, Italy, India, China, and Bangladesh. Let's not forget that in Southeast Asia we have Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Pakistan and Afghanistan all have criminal investigations currently under way. All it will take is 3 or 4 of these countries to file criminal charges, and this will be the death knell for OneCoin.

As for the new ICO package, Sebastian said, "the ICO package will only be for those outside of the network who do not want to learn about cryptocurrency and just want to buy coins." Hmm, that's 99.9% of the people who joined OneCoin in the first place. That package will be available on selected markets only. It will be interesting to see how OneCoin is registered and licensed to sell their crypto-currency. The Finland country director of OneCoin said in press interview that they have made the setup of selling education with free coins attached only to bypass the regulation that prevents them from selling the currency directly. Remember, there is a criminal investigation in Norway about OneCoin, and the Norwegian Country Director just gave the authorities all the ammunition they need in their criminal investigation on how OneCoin flaunts the law.

So much for OneLife being all about the "educational material and not about buying coins. Now what was this again about OneCoin being legal again in all they do?
JUST FEW WORDS FOR YOU.
YOU WROTE TONS BULLSHIT.
MUST BE SOME MENTAL PROBLEM IN YOUR BRAIN, I AM ALMOST SURE NOW WHEN I SEE ENERGY AND MALICE HOW YOU ENJOY WRITING SUCH SHITS.
THERAPY IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULT TAKE, MAYBE IT CAN HELP YOU.
So was it what Sebastian said or was it what the Finland Country Director said that got you upset? Wait, I thought you were ignoring me.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:39 am

EagleOne wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:19 am
So was it what Sebastian said or was it what the Finland Country Director said that got you upset? Wait, I thought you were ignoring me.
What exactly is about Finland Country Director ?

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:00 am

openmind wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:48 pm
What about your collapse? Will be imminent right after OneCoin going to public and your prediction will be wrong? :shock:
Yeah I don't think so. OneCoin has then created about trillion euros worth of coins with Ruja's price. The sale demand is insane. The reputation of OneCoin is down to garbage, and there's still not even mobile wallet. Your account can be at any time freezed by the company top career fraudsters.
So it is not very hard to predict an obvious outcome what the situation will be: not many buyers, huuuge amount of sellers.

openmind

Post by openmind » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:36 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:00 am
openmind wrote:
Yeah I don't think so. OneCoin has then created about trillion euros worth of coins with Ruja's price. The sale demand is insane. The reputation of OneCoin is down to garbage, and there's still not even mobile wallet. Your account can be at any time freezed by the company top career fraudsters.
So it is not very hard to predict an obvious outcome what the situation will be: not many buyers, huuuge amount of sellers.
You do not understand that it is a project? That everything comes at right time? .....sure that you understand .....but you try to save money invested in Bitcoin projects so you has to be a OneCoin hater:))))....and promote all this BS

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:58 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:00 am
openmind wrote:
I WILL VOTE FOR YOU AS NEW CEO OF OC/OL.
IT SEEMS YOU KNOW ALL BETTER THEN REST OF THE WORLD AND WE JUST NEED SOMEBODY LIKE YOU.
NO MATTER GOOD OR BAD INFO JUST TRUE INFO IS MOST IMPORTANT FOR OUR BUSINESS SO I THINK YOU ARE DIAMOND WORTH FOR US.
WHY NOBODY SUGGEST YOU ON THIS POSITION, ARE THEY BLIND WHICH PERSON WE LOSE IF WE DON'T GIVE YOU JOB IN OL/OC.
NOSTRADAMUS IS LITTLE BABY ACCORDING YOU.
I AM BECOMING YOUR FUN EVERY DAY MORE AND MORE................. UNTIL ONECOIN ICO IN NEXT OCTOBER.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:52 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:58 pm
I WILL VOTE FOR YOU AS NEW CEO OF OC/OL.
No thanks, I would refuse to take the position. I don't want to mystically disappear like Pablo.

Btw. There's a button named "Caps Lock" in your keyboard. Press it..

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 am

Uh oh, trouble in river city. Seems the big ICO has been pushed back to 10/25. Another deadline missed by OneCoin. At least they are consistent in missing deadlines.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:12 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 am
Uh oh, trouble in river city. Seems the big ICO has been pushed back to 10/25. Another deadline missed by OneCoin. At least they are consistent in missing deadlines.
SOMETHING WRONG.
HOW YOU SEE ICO FOR THIS.
THIS IS EXTENSION FOR BUYING PACKAGES FOR NEXT 10 DAYS.
WHAT IS BAD IF INTEREST IS HUGE.
I ALSO INVOLVED IN THIS LAST POWER PACK AND I KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS INTEREST..........MANY.
SORRY FOR YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT, FIND FORTUNE SOMEWHERE OTHER.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:14 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:12 pm
EagleOne wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 am
SOMETHING WRONG.
HOW YOU SEE ICO FOR THIS.
THIS IS EXTENSION FOR BUYING PACKAGES FOR NEXT 10 DAYS.
WHAT IS BAD IF INTEREST IS HUGE.
I ALSO INVOLVED IN THIS LAST POWER PACK AND I KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS INTEREST..........MANY.
SORRY FOR YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT, FIND FORTUNE SOMEWHERE OTHER.
IN ORDER TO HELP YOU WAITING FOR ICO, FOLLOW THIS SITE.
https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2 ... necoin-ico
THEN NO MISTAKE FOR COUNTDOWN.