Who is the opponent of Onecoin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Jarry76

Who is the opponent of Onecoin

Post by Jarry76 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:30 pm

I do not have the big picture of the cryptocurrency world. That's why I need your help to understand which cryptocurrencies / technologies / competing companies might be ahead of Onecoin. For example, is the Ripple technology, with the interest that is carried by the banking industry could overtake Onecoin?
Who is the real opponent of Onecoin?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Who is the opponent of Onecoin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:34 am

IMO, following the market since its boom in 2016 (before that does not matter really cause there was only Bitcoin and Litecoin) I can not see true competitor to Onecoin other than mickey mouse coins made by ex onelife leaders who were not satisfied with insufficient strategy intel from Onecoin company so they made partially copy of it. But they are nowhere near the userbase Onecoin has.

As for Ripple and other open source coins on coinmarketcap, those will never be able to be good currency coins because they went public too soon and most are not even working on merchants and withour KYC and AML there is little chance to be mass adopted currency. Ripple is a tech company trying to link banks and replace Swift for cross-border payments and their token XRP is nothing more buy a trading asset so far. Even Stellar Lumens, fork of ripple net, is on the better path to be used for payments but they are nowhere near userbase of Onecoin.

So, I see no competitor that surpassed Onecoin but let's not forget that Onecoin is still not public and we can say anything for sure once they do.
Bitcoin sure has more users than Onecoin KYC approved (or at least it used to have before bubble pop) but most of them are not interested to use coins on merchants, they just sit and wait for their Lambo...

IMO, the real opponents of Onecoin are:
1) Commercial Banks
2) Crypto purists, anarchists and fanatics that want to stop Onecoin from happening and we see their fanatic job for the last 4 years
3) Inside traitors that only know how to promise and take money from people, since it is not possible in Onecoin any more, they take ideas and copy them into their own projects, work on Onelife until their project is ready to be published and then they say "oh we can no longer work with Onelife cause company does not tell us strategic info so here come to join us with our coin that we have no idea how to launch on the mass scale but give us your money sheeple.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:13 am

Hi Guys, I hope what I am posting here is relevant to the topic above; There is One Digital Currency I would like
Igor & the rest to look at!!! It's called Dacxi: Digital Assets Community Exchange International. Do you think this
could be a threat to OneCoin's expansion.

- I don't want to name names, however, that Dacxi is created due to massive disastisfaction with the way Dr Ruja
runs the company and probably an opportunity to get a market share in the Digital Currencies Revolution which is undeniable!

- So I am throwing in this forum to have you guys throw out some angles to this?

( Mind you it's seems to be very popular & gaining a lot of tractions from a lot of people in the OneLIfe Community for
financial investment purpose!)
Last edited by Trueadvocate on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:41 am

Dacxi has nothing to do with Onecoin vision.
It is one more exchange in sea of unregulated crypto exchanges. DAC Coin is token that is supposed to be used on this exchange while trading.

So, since Onecoin is aiming to be a usable merchant coin and being accepted by governments cause it is kyc/aml compliant, to say Dacxi is its competitor is more or less to say Binance coin is Onecoin competitor which it certainly is not. It is erc20 toy token that brings you 50% fee reduction for trading on Binance exchange. After Binance made their “fee token” almost every copycat exchange made their fee tokens. Being unregulated world, everyone can have a crypto exchange...
It is like “trade for free but only if you buy our tokens”. But hey, at least those tokens have their usability :)

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:41 am
Dacxi has nothing to do with Onecoin vision.
It is one more exchange in sea of unregulated crypto exchanges. DAC Coin is token that is supposed to be used on this exchange while trading.

So, since Onecoin is aiming to be a usable merchant coin and being accepted by governments cause it is kyc/aml compliant, to say Dacxi is its competitor is more or less to say Binance coin is Onecoin competitor which it certainly is not. It is erc20 toy token that brings you 50% fee reduction for trading on Binance exchange. After Binance made their “fee token” almost every copycat exchange made their fee tokens. Being unregulated world, everyone can have a crypto exchange...
It is like “trade for free but only if you buy our tokens”. But hey, at least those tokens have their usability :)
fully agree.
this Dacxi is nothing special: no outstanding vision, no KYC, no 3.5m community, no dealer platform - why should it even exist ?

however, as in my previous post, OC must get its act together with DS and open exchange - this is crucial.
I am sure (hope) the leadership are fully aware of the current positive sentiment within the OC community and will not waste their last opportunity.

let`s see what Sept. 8 brings