Coins Not Showing in Coinsafe

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Saschaleone

Re: Coins Not Showing in Coinsafe

Post by Saschaleone » Wed May 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Hello Igor, could you speak with the company to make a simple dashboard message about the dashboard problem then it would not be necessary that thousands write a mail to support..

Example

Dashboard technical problem

Dear members,

the technical problems with the Dashboards are known to us.

For some accounts, the coins are not displayed in either Coinsafe or OneCoin account. You can rest assured your coins are stored in the blockchain. After fixing the problem, you will be able to see your coins again as usual.

We will inform you here again as soon as the necessary technical changes have been corrected.

Your support team

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed May 23, 2018 6:33 pm

That is not a solution cause people with the problem need to ask cause minority of accounts are affected. They will, however, be backlogged for a solution

HoneyBadger

Post by HoneyBadger » Wed May 23, 2018 6:43 pm

I am not bashing Onecoin/Onelife. I understand that with so many accounts, and so many issues to address, that they may not be able to get back to me right away. But, I did not want to let this go, as it is a significant amount of coins. And, it cost me a large amount of money to acquire these coins. I certainly don't want my over 1 million Onecoin stuck in Coinsafe when they go public due to a technical problem, or error on my part. I have communicated many times with Onecoin/Onelife support in the past, and always got very quick responses. But, the lack of response with this was very uncomfortable. And, this is why I am reaching out to the community for help.. I truly appreciate any help in getting this resolved. Thank you!

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi Igor,
Many big companies in USA and Asia have been successfuly outsourcing their Customer Support and IT services to companies in India based in Bangalore, the IT capital of India.

India as you know has abundance of IT people and they are the main workforce in Silicon Valley, California.

Onecoin with sufficient resources can easily use this approach. The Indians are also good in English . They can work online from India and there is no need to bring them all to Sophia to work.

By doing these, not only we can solve Support issues but also increase the credibility of Onecoin internationally.

Hope you can suggest this to the management of Onecoin.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed May 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Yes, they already outsourced non-Bulgarian IT company for dealshaker and if that goes well, also future projects.
As for support, they need to be in Onecoin offices cause that matter is sensitive.

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Wed May 23, 2018 9:02 pm

Mhmm concerning the dashboard problem yes its maybe not many, but some of the members make rumors in social media.. if there is a short
statement in backoffice everything would be clear.. but we don't need to have same opinion in everything :) i think it would be better and i am also sure that many members did not notice this yet. Its also for sure in connection with outrunning coin safes

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed May 23, 2018 10:16 pm

I agree they should have better dashboard notifications. I will make sure to push those suggestions once possible ;)

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Thu May 24, 2018 8:53 am

I've had same issue but I'm not making big deal out of it, my coinsafe matured 22/05/18, i noticed all my coin weren't in the safe or dashboard, reason i'm not worried similar thing happen to few people i know and they were panicking, but at the end coins was return back to coinsafe, with a message for them to click in order for it not to automatically go back to coinsafe after a month. I've checked all my account and same issue, be patient, coins will be back on your coinsafe.