The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
detroyer

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by detroyer » Fri May 11, 2018 4:06 pm

I agree with you Igor, before an IPO, the communication strategy must be adopted and respected some public statements can be negative to success.
Discuss with counsel the rules that will govern your public communications during the IPO process. Standardize public communications to establish a track record, and develop consistent processes for external communications, including review of press releases by outside counsel. Beware of media interviews and public appearances in which a potential IPO is discussed.
All startups, who want to do an IPO adopt this communication strategy.

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Fri May 11, 2018 4:53 pm

detroyer wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 4:06 pm
I agree with you Igor, before an IPO, the communication strategy must be adopted and respected some public statements can be negative to success.
Discuss with counsel the rules that will govern your public communications during the IPO process. Standardize public communications to establish a track record, and develop consistent processes for external communications, including review of press releases by outside counsel. Beware of media interviews and public appearances in which a potential IPO is discussed.
All startups, who want to do an IPO adopt this communication strategy.
I see you can copy/paste. Is that what Oneacademy thought you? How do you understand “Beware of media interviews and public appearances in which a potential IPO is discussed”? Hiding from public, no communication from the company, extremely non transparent, no one knows who the CEO, CFO, CCO, CTO is or what happened to the old ones... Before IPO you have to build trust with potential investors that is what any pre IPO company has to do. It’s far from what OC is doing.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri May 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Grujo wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 4:53 pm
Before IPO you have to build trust with potential investors that is what any pre IPO company has to do. It’s far from what OC is doing.
As I said, it is more that some IMA members think there will be IPO, but from within the company I gave the info that there will be no IPO but then again, those whom I speak to do not know it or do not want to disclose. Either way, we will know in October :S

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri May 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Grujo, finally you came back, you got out of jail for what I see. ;)

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Fri May 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 3:46 pm
proffesional people from business world told me that rule. It also depends on bank that runs ipo audit.

If they really do ipo they will announce ceo, if not, ceo js not important tombe known IMO
Pierre Arens was very vocal about IPO last year so I don't know. But doesn't matter, it's not OneCoin related really.

About the CEO, don't you think a company which is saying it is creating the world reserve currency should have a public CEO, if for nothing else but to be more believable? Imo it's a bit strange situation now, especially because there were CEOs before in both OneCoin and OneLife.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri May 11, 2018 8:39 pm

Yes and I believe all that is not transparent now to the public (only to authorities) will become public after they go public after october :)

Anita

Post by Anita » Sat May 12, 2018 7:48 pm

On October 8, the coin will be published, right? Is this confirmed?

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:29 pm

From what I observed , all issuers of new cryptocurrencies or ICOs will first publish their White Paper on the new crypto that they will introduce. The most famous of which is the white paper published by Satoshi Nakamoto when he introduced Bitcoin to ghe world. Nowadays White Papers published are wven more detailed and comphrensive covering who ghe sponsors are and their key sharwholders and IT personnel.

At the onecoinico.eu website, it was said in there that the white paper for Onecoin will be published in Q1 2018.

Does anybody know whether the white paper has been published?

In my opinion if Onecoin white paper is published, all will know about onecoin and the issuance of ICO will be trànsparent. All haters will not be able to attack Onecoin anymore as sponsors of scam cryptos will not dare to issue white papers.

Also, once the white paper is issued all the experts in crptos globally will be able to assess and if all okay will add credibility to Onecoin once they voice their support.

So the success of Onecoin will also depend on their white paper. Of course they will also have to beef up their Customer support services and have bank accounts ready in preparation of the ICO.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:44 pm
yes, I go to Sofia office on May 14th and we will talk about that hopefully
Did you go there? Any updates?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu May 17, 2018 1:47 am

Yes. There is finally new project manager for dealshaher that brought big IT company to work solely on that. If they prove to be good, they will work also other projects. In addition to them, here is another IT company that is way better than previous for blockchain and frontend development.
I have an impression that they are becoming more open now to suggestions cause I was asked to discuss about something.

In preparation are licenses for exchange and e-wallet.

The struggle is with banks cause beside banks clamp down anything crypto related, close peoples accounts for working with cryptos, and in addition, Onecoin is sadly not yet self-evident until Germany finishes their work. So several payment gateways are being negotiated with to implement with new IT so also withdrawals can be faster and smoother.

They are also working on speeding up boarding processes. Problem is regulations are changing fast and they need to adapt. They are hiring more people to do kyc approvals and testing auto kyc software that is not ready yet but that is not in their hands.

Also big talks are ongoing about speeding up dealshaker merchants and deals.

All in all, they are restructured, weak people fell off when investigators shook the ship, strong ones stood. And now they regrouped and have much to do untl October.

Also, better education for IMAs are in plan.