The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
detroyer

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by detroyer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:02 pm

As usual Grandpa Eagle... will not tell you the truth he knows. He wanted to offer his services to the company OC and Ruja and he did it here on this forum. It is its brand of manufacture it offers its services to the highest bidder. Ken had written to FCA on the warning removed and he had an answer on 04 August 2017. The video you're looking for is this one.

https://youtu.be/nzffY3HBaik

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:30 pm

You really have a reading comprehension problem detroyer. The original question was about the UK London Police investigation, not the FCA action. Try to keep up.

Igor complained that none of us "haters" ever tried to help OC just talk negative and hate about it. When I offered to help, showing that us "haters" could offer help, you and the others derided me for offering and didn't want my help. Now you complain I offered to help. Too funny. After all OC Is this legal business and has done nothing wrong, needs help to right the ship, so why wouldn't I offer to help if I believed I could? I thought this was all about what could be done to make OC better, not "who" was offering the help. Worried that Ruja would actually contact me?

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Anybody else having trouble connecting to onelife.eu and onecoin.eu ?

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:29 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:05 pm
Yes. From afternoon.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:42 pm

Yes, its throwing a 503 error on my machine !

eagle is a confused old goat that doesn't make much sense. he was here basically cheerleading for xpose when he was still here. yes, the old goat did try to get on Ruja's payroll because he claims he can help in some way. warped dude for sure ! :lol: :lol:

openmind

Post by openmind » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:44 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:29 pm
OneCoinTruth wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:05 pm
Yes. From afternoon.
but oneacademy and dealshaker are OK

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:10 pm

Igor, do you have any information what is going on with the servers? Been down quite some time without any announcement.
IMO the company should have at least some kind of announcement what is going on and how long time they estimate this downtime to last. :?

dtan

Post by dtan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:15 am

Both <onelife.eu> and <onecoin.eu> are back to online. I couldn't spot any change within the dashboard. Perhaps some improvement is being done.

Luival

Post by Luival » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Can somebody tell me what this is all about ? https://dealcoin.eu/exchange-p25

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:18 pm

Luival wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:02 pm
Can somebody tell me what this is all about ? https://dealcoin.eu/exchange-p25
This is private website owned by some one who uses fake deals at dealsaker (if they manage to get them approved) to transfer onecoins and they charge some money for that.
They try to catch desperate onecoin owners whi want to cash out for way lower price than official internal price.

IMO, those kind of people can easily be dealt with if company wants cause all they need is to make dummy purchase to see the account from which exchange owner sends ONE and block it.
But I am not sure that they will bother to do it, IMO, let people cashout below official price as much as they want off the official exchange so those who want to dump do not inflience the price :)

Similar like MTGOX trustee recently was advised by crypto expert to sell 2000 BTC off the exchange so they do not kill the market :D