Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Trueadvocate

Re: Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Post by Trueadvocate » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:10 am

John Reiner & others
- Please look at this link "Who is Tim Tayshun?" ( tim-tayshun.com )
- John I would love to hear your angle on this link?

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:47 am

Tim is all over twitter destroying onecoin, why give this guy so much liberty, as an IMA, when one is pitching onecoin, all they see is the negative hate from this fool call Tim, We've put our money into this and he can't keep chatting shit online, he need to be stooped now.

Cryptonite

Post by Cryptonite » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:25 am

Abilbek wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:38 pm
flatrate wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:03 pm
IGOR, he needs to be a priority and if i were Ruja the kid gloves are off with the bloated half wit.

trueadvocate, this is war and the factions that are trying to bring down ONE since day one are not doing it because they love humanity and want to help victims of an unknown crime, I think this syndicate is being paid because if they are not they need medication for their mental issues.
===================

Agree
I also agree‼️ Tim Curry has gone too far with his crimes against OneCoin, Dr. Ruja, & the 3,370,000+ user members of OneLife‼️

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:01 am

While we are discussing nicely on this forum, Tim and his horde are destroying our business.

Now we have to take action, not to remain spectator and always to the defensive, it's time to attack and use the same principle in using legitimate reasons (warning people of potential scam).

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:37 pm

this is war friends.. some very powerful/wealthy/influential demons do not ONE to see the light of day..

it would be nice for Ruja to get on the offensive in this long soap opera..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:29 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:37 pm
this is war friends.. some very powerful/wealthy/influential demons do not ONE to see the light of day..

it would be nice for Ruja to get on the offensive in this long soap opera..
This will only be possible with official clarification from Germany.
Tim himself said that if Germany says "it is ok" he will shut up, but I'm afraid he is a small fish in this anti onecoin crap

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:11 pm

yeah, i wouldn't trust timmy boy at this stage for anything other than possibly a shoe shine. He is toxic sludge with zero objective credibility of any kind.

being that he wants to destroy ONE so viciously maybe its time we take a closer look at his ventures that he has been pumping for years and return the favor ?

like IGOR stated, I think he is a low level soldier who takes orders and possibly bitcon anonymous payments for his work from even more nefarious people. :P :P

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Tim Curry has been spreading the rumor that OneCoin is a scam while he doesn’t have a single evidence. He never had, he doesn’t have and he will never have any piece of evidence proving that OneCoin is a scam. His frivolous allegations are PURE DEFAMATION to harm the reputation of OneCoin, which is illegal. His only goal is to sabotage the company, no matter how many lies to spread. This illegal behavior should be punished.

Similarly, the Italian Antitrust Authority declared that OneCoin was illegal and banned it from Italy with a 2.5 million euros fine, while they didn’t have a single piece of evidence. Their lack of evidence has been so obvious that the Italian Supreme Court canceled both ban and fine (moreover, I wouldn’t be surprised that the IAA based their conclusions in part on Tim Curry’s propaganda). Anyway, a second investigation is going to be led, but what kind of new evidence are they going to bring this time ? Nothing of course, because there’s nothing to find.

Thus so far, nobody or no authority has been able to demonstrate that OneCoin is a scam. But still, Mr Tim Curry carries on screaming everywhere that OneCoin is a scam for no reason and while it’s only based on his imagination. When are you going to stop, Tim ? When are you going to wake up ? You might wake up in jail, at least you will meet friends.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:34 pm

The company and compliance is very keen on everything tim curry has done and is doing.. I hope Ruja uses him as an example and a punching bag when the time comes. I guess he thinks he is above the law and can do/say whatever he pleases without recourse. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:42 am

Mark Schwarz, another troll is also worth being brought before the criminal courts for defamation like Tim and his brothers.

https://www.abitgreedy.com/onecoin/