Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:00 pm

marius wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:42 pm
What about this clown?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... wuXKYOmKpc
I hope company will deal with him

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:54 pm

Yes I prefer to be anonynmous for safety & privacy reason ( I fully trust Igor Krmic will respect that! )

- Somehow thru some link Timothy Curry add me to his Whatsapp Victim Group ( without my permission I exited very very quicklyu) & I bet he does that with as many people as possible. There's is also a Jennifer McAdam who is also very vicious on at least a FB account (ie. Sebastian Greenwood's Inspiration Group ) I understand Jennifer McAdam ( from rumours not factual yet ) that she joined OneLife bought a package & was thoroughly disillusioned for some reasons/s or another. Thus the despicable actions against OneLife.

- It's no longer an advertising money for "click's so to speak ... It's definitely an attempt to bring down One-Life by having as many people "to speak against OneLife". In Conclusion, Timothy Curry & Associates are working very very hard on the above project!

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:03 pm

IGOR, he needs to be a priority and if i were Ruja the kid gloves are off with the bloated half wit.

trueadvocate, this is war and the factions that are trying to bring down ONE since day one are not doing it because they love humanity and want to help victims of an unknown crime, I think this syndicate is being paid because if they are not they need medication for their mental issues.

if tim curry spent as much time on his ATM project as he does sniffing ONE's ass he might be successful.. i wonder how many anonymous bitcons are sent to his address for his anti-one work ?? :P :P

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:38 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:03 pm
IGOR, he needs to be a priority and if i were Ruja the kid gloves are off with the bloated half wit.

trueadvocate, this is war and the factions that are trying to bring down ONE since day one are not doing it because they love humanity and want to help victims of an unknown crime, I think this syndicate is being paid because if they are not they need medication for their mental issues.
===================

Agree!

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:57 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:03 pm

if tim curry spent as much time on his ATM project as he does sniffing ONE's ass he might be successful.. i wonder how many anonymous bitcons are sent to his address for his anti-one work ?? :P :P
Tim curry is an ass, he's all over my twitter page, always ranting, i used to wonder what this dude got against onecoin, it's time to shut him up

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:59 am

if tim curry spent as much time on his ATM project as he does sniffing ONE's ass he might be successful.. i wonder how many anonymous bitcons are sent to his address for his anti-one work ??

- flatrate, this kind of thinking is very very highly true if not a fact; As how does Tim Curry finds all/so much time to slander OneCoin???
- As mentioned by Igor Krmic & Frank Ricketts, Italy is cleared & the main pointer is that there's definitely a Blockchain albeit Private ( As the Company is not yet Public ) So Haters/scammers have nothing more say on this issue!
- For 3 and 1/2 years, this Blockchain has been a very contentious issue & as far as I am concern ( Everyone else as well my assertion! ) that is a very very Big Victory! ( Igor Alberts mentioned in the last youtube before he departs that he has reservation of the existence of this private Blockchain & that being the main reason ..... )

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:42 am

I heard some people want to destroy Tim Taycunt's BTM machines :mrgreen:

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:18 pm

There was a haters that said why Italy doesn't appear on the recording section.....
Now it's official, today Italy has been added on the registration section of new accounts.

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:42 am
I heard some people want to destroy Tim Taycunt's BTM machines :mrgreen:
Well to be honest , Tim’s affiliation with BlockchainBTM is not quite clear yet! He has recently had jobs in the restaurant business at a management level ..Regardless of what it is , the cryptocurrency market the last few months has been harsh to many , especially BTM machine owners.. With exuberant fees and vast price fluctuations , that market is struggling mightily these days! Nontheless , if Tim is involved somehow with them , I’m sure he sleeps well knowing that his top clientele are illicit drug dealers laundering cash into cryptocurrency ..... The great thing is that most of the locations have video surveillance cameras monitoring them , so that should either prevent , or provide evidence of the theory I have mentioned! If the cryptocurrency market remains bearish or flatlines , it will have a negative effect on all BTM’s ! It seems that cryptocurrency regulations will become the norm in the near future , so that does not bode well for those whose cherish the anonymity , and open source blockchain tech ! I see a changing of the guard coming in the crypto world soon!

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 am

His affiliation with BlockchainBTM seems clear here :

https://mobile.twitter.com/ezCoinAccess ... 9628016640

Bitcoin doesn’t have any other usability than laundering money and Tim Tightcunt promotes Bitcoin. Therefore he promotes money laundering.

In his trial with Principe, the judge estimated that Tim Tightcunt had a legitimate reason to harass Principe (ie warning people of a potential scam). Well, in this case, preventing money laundering is a legitimate reason to destroy BTM machines.